+ Reply to Thread

Default The whole truth about gr ch vengeance!!! Sdj november!!!

A friend of mine recently asked me how I keep the readers from buying the SDJ and giving it away to their friends? Good question! Well, I know that if somebody want’s to email the SDJ to his friends, he will, if somebody wants to give the download link to his friends, he will...however, I hope most people WON’T! I’d like to belive that most people are honest! The Sporting Dog Journal is your magazine, you must support it. So, get your friends to subscribe! Everybody must admit that, the price is more than fair...

Ok, now about the content. Can we have a drum roll please? The whole truth about Killer Combine’s GR CH VENGEANCE, Tough as Nails by Richard Stratton, a story about how he was first introduced to the gamedogs, story of Jesse Rod’s GR CH MIDNIGHT by Jesse Rods, I know you’ve been waiting for this : PART TWO OF THE JOE ABRAHAM INTERVIEW, we have a fictional piece titled “Built from Steel” by Jaystreets, story of CH CIGANKA, CH BOLA DE FUEGO and more...

Allright, that’s enough cookies for now, kids...that’s it for this month, see y’all next time...TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Subscritpion Rates
    Annual Subscription : $40
    Back Issues : $8

Advertising Rates
    Full Page : $20/issue, $200/year
    Half Page: $10/issue, $100/year
    Business Card : $5/issue, $50/year

For one year subscription (12 issues), click the button below :

To buy the NOVEMBER 2010 issue, click the button below :

Default Re: The whole truth about gr ch vengeance!!! Sdj november!!!

You guys keep delivering with the content.

I have a feeling this edition featuring Vengence is going to be your best seller so far b/c of the controversy surrounding this dog. Controversy increase sales. just my opinion.

I agree, cant wait!

The Truth!!!

nice love it

Hobo is the truth! Apparently Vengeance is too!

you have a p.m

I have paid my sub, but have not received the back copies requested. Does anyone else have the same problem?

If you read the SDJ it says that the anual suscription don´t include back copies, back copies are selled apart i think 8 USD a copy i I remember well.

This is the best magazine of all times

I was not aware of that. this is the email I get..

The Sporting Dog Journal is a publication, published solely for the entertainment value to the reader. Every piece of literature featured in this magazine is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author*s imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental. Images are for illustration purposes only. The Sporting Dog Journal does not in any way encourage, promote, or sanction and illegal activities. You should keep away from dogfighting in any form, and the reason I think so is based on one very important consideration: dogfighting is illegal. To make sure that you never get arrested at a dogfight is never to go to a dogfight where dogfighting is illegal. Use any legal means you want to educate the public and change the laws, but steer clear of breaking them. Nothing within this publication may be reprinted, either whole or in part, without the explicit written permission of the author of the said material and the editor. This publication is licensed for your personal enjoyment only and may not be sold or given away to other people. Thank you for respecting the author*s work.

All full years subscribers (12 issues) have the option of getting any back issues as part of the 12 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctnz View Post
    I was not aware of that. this is the email I get..

The Sporting Dog Journal is a publication, published solely for the entertainment value to the reader. Every piece of literature featured in this magazine is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental. Images are for illustration purposes only. The Sporting Dog Journal does not in any way encourage, promote, or sanction and illegal activities. You should keep away from dogfighting in any form, and the reason I think so is based on one very important consideration: dogfighting is illegal. To make sure that you never get arrested at a dogfight is never to go to a dogfight where dogfighting is illegal. Use any legal means you want to educate the public and change the laws, but steer clear of breaking them. Nothing within this publication may be reprinted, either whole or in part, without the explicit written permission of the author of the said material and the editor. This publication is licensed for your personal enjoyment only and may not be sold or given away to other people. Thank you for respecting the author’s work.

All full years subscribers (12 issues) have the option of getting any back issues as part of the 12 issues.
    The option of getting any back issues as part of the 12 issues is not available anymore. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by dutchy954 View Post
    Hobo is the truth! Apparently Vengeance is too!
    Never heard of Hobo...are any articles in the Journal?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=232617

Just a Colby cross. And Ima Colby/ Colby cross supporter to the death. Vengeance is a mutant tho!