+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Turtlebuster bloodline

Hey guys, Ive owned quite a few dogs with a heavy Turtlebuster background. Id like to find out as much info as I can about these dogs predecessors and the history of this great bloodline. Anyone out there have any pertinent info?

Default Re: Turtlebuster bloodline

I run this blood .. Do you have a ped on your TB dogs ?

Had a great one directly from G Long. Good $#@! that produced world class hounds! More redboy, but bit like the tbuster stuff

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=152901

this what i have http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=226921 I made this breeding 2 times had 18 pups from both litters and all started hunting and bad barbie was 100% bulldog and I have this $#@! http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=330142 shannon i just had a litter with shannon bred to a litter mate of nut 3/4 1/4. I'v been wanting to know some info on the blood line for a long time myself and I dont think there are very many people on this board that knows a hole lot about the dogs that make up the blood line

What ever happened to K.Gaines ?

primer there are some ppl who know the line very well. im just wanting on them to see this thread

Know the blood pretty well myself.

All yea dream pit thanks I would realy like to talk to them, And mistabonz I would like to know any info on ch Buddy,bishop,sis who was a 1x hunt like to know how the hunt went. any info on any of the family members.I'v been breeding them about 5 to 6 years and i dont know any thing on them. I know about timex and have seen pics of him my shannon is 2 x timex and she looks just like him and bad barbie i lost her in the yard alone with a male off of crazy red and helen and i have been looking for a male or female bred like her ever sense i lost her. I like her breeding http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=220936 see was 100% any info would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by chaser71 View Post
    What ever happened to K.Gaines ?
    he is still around I have his # but I dont know how he fills about people calling him to talk

The reson I thought there was no one that kew anything is i have posted thread and no one posted so i thought there was no one here

Quote Originally Posted by primer View Post
    he is still around I have his # but I dont know how he fills about people calling him to talk
    only one way to find out, quiet mouths dont get fed

The man who owned Ch Buddy is still around. The person who I think who owned your barbie dog is still around as well as bfk . I think Oh knows them. Might get with him in private. I think KG only has a few and if you call and he doesn't know ya he will hang up. I know a guy that had a brother to the shannon dog but lost him. He might have something or know someone let me see and will post back. I mainly know stuff off Ch Go that is around don't really have any pure Tb.
    Last edited by mistabonz; 10-17-2010 at 07:56 AM.

I have a pure Turtlebuster $#@!. Great dog in all aspects! Alot of folks who get this blood don't let it out to the general public which is the best thing and the reason why it's not been peddled as much as other bloodlines! The $#@! I have is 5 yrs old and never been bred yet? Nothing off her will ever be available to the general public! K.G. is very private and if he don't know you, he won't deal with you! This is the way it should be! Look at the state we are in with these dogs because financially driven peddlers, ego maniacs, and drug s$#@! got their hands on these dogs. The true history of this great breed means nothing to these lowlifes.

Well said NorthernOutlaw, I couldnt agree more.

[QUOTE=Dream Pits;517171]only one way to find out, quiet mouths dont get fed[/QUOTE Good advise dreampit

Quote Originally Posted by mistabonz View Post
    The man who owned Ch Buddy is still around. The person who I think who owned your barbie dog is still around as well as bfk . I think Oh knows them. Might get with him in private. I think KG only has a few and if you call and he doesn't know ya he will hang up. I know a guy that had a brother to the shannon dog but lost him. He might have something or know someone let me see and will post back. I mainly know stuff off Ch Go that is around don't really have any pure Tb.
    thanks mistabonz i would like to get in touch with the guy that had the ch buddy dog that is the strain i like i have got all my dogs frome the ragers and KG and i have close friend to me and he is close to KG he has known him for 30 year so i can talk to the ragers and KG but i would like to find some other people that have some of the bishop/sis stuff i herd KG had mainly reddog stuff.and if they dont like there blood getting out you can tell them i dont let my pure out only to people like say ohio or the people i might get the turtlebuster dog from my breeding is done like KG i keep my pure and give away the crosses to good homes i have some 3/4TB 1/4 frisco on the ground now and would be willing to trade pup for pup or if the people you know would maybe do a breeeding with me to shannon she will be comeing in heat this oct.but i need to breed her to something pure.and she is getting up in age so i cant aford to lose a heat thanks primer

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernOutlaw View Post
    I have a pure Turtlebuster $#@!. Great dog in all aspects! Alot of folks who get this blood don't let it out to the general public which is the best thing and the reason why it's not been peddled as much as other bloodlines! The $#@! I have is 5 yrs old and never been bred yet? Nothing off her will ever be available to the general public! K.G. is very private and if he don't know you, he won't deal with you! This is the way it should be! Look at the state we are in with these dogs because financially driven peddlers, ego maniacs, and drug s$#@! got their hands on these dogs. The true history of this great breed means nothing to these lowlifes.
    yes northern outlaw i respect that and i am the same way i dont peddel dogs i breed for the future and i'm a turtlebuster breeder have been for a long time it is that i lost my bad barbie on the yardhttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=220936 so i have some of the best bred turtlebuster out there.so i'm not the general public i'm a fellow turtlebuster breeder that respects what KG has done with his family and i have the same feelings but i do breed mine and keep them or like i said before give them to fellow turtlebuster breeders like yourself just like KG i'm not new to this and reading books and going all i like that i got to find some of that.i'm tring to keep something good going that we got from the people who made this family and going back to them is not a problem it is i just want to find others that they gave dogs to.so i can work with them to keep the family going cause they may have something i need and i might have something they need.do you have a ped on the female you got i would like to see it if you want pm me.and one more ? why have you not breed her thanks for any info you can provide

BG'S PLATINUM
    OFFSPRING SIBLINGS PEDSTATS PRINTER FRIENDLY
    BREEDER: BG
    OWNER: MAJOR PAIN'S KENNELS
    REGISTRATION #: PLATINUM
    SEX: FEMALE
    COLOR: BLACK &WHITE
    POSTED: 2006-04-07
    LAST MODIFIED: 2007-08-19
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 463 TIMES

4 GENERATION PEDIGREE
    First Second Third Fourth
    (Sire) BG'S CEASAR GAINES' DUDE GAINES' BLADE GAINES' FARGO (2XW)(1XLG) POR
    GAINES' PEACHES
    GAINES' GRETCHEN CH GAINES' TURTLEBUSTER
    MANLEY'S DUTCHESS
    BG'S BADASS CH GAINES' BUDDY GAINES' SMOKEY JOE
    GAINES'CRYBABY
    TEAM 2000 BILLIE HOLIDAY BRUCE'S (AKA FRIO BOY'S) THUNDERMATCH (1XW)
    FRIO BOYS' EVE
    (Dam) BG'S STAR MAU MAU'S MILES DAVIS MASON'S SMILEY ROM CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP (4XW) ROM
    ORR'S DOLLY
    FRY'S ESTER FRY'S MANDELLA
    SOFIAKIS WINNIE
    MAU MAU'S BETTY CH HODO'S STACK O LEE HODO'S HEADBUSTER (1XL)
    HODO'S CHOPPER
    HODO'S FEVER GAINES' FARGO (2XW)(1XLG) POR
    GAINE'S GINGER II
    This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com
    BG'S PLATINUM
    OFFSPRING SIBLINGS PEDSTATS PRINTER FRIENDLY
    BREEDER: BG
    OWNER: MAJOR PAIN'S KENNELS
    REGISTRATION #: PLATINUM
    SEX: FEMALE
    COLOR: BLACK &WHITE
    POSTED: 2006-04-07
    LAST MODIFIED: 2007-08-19
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 463 TIMES

4 GENERATION PEDIGREE
    First Second Third Fourth
    (Sire) BG'S CEASAR GAINES' DUDE GAINES' BLADE GAINES' FARGO (2XW)(1XLG) POR
    GAINES' PEACHES
    GAINES' GRETCHEN CH GAINES' TURTLEBUSTER
    MANLEY'S DUTCHESS
    BG'S BADASS CH GAINES' BUDDY GAINES' SMOKEY JOE
    GAINES'CRYBABY
    TEAM 2000 BILLIE HOLIDAY BRUCE'S (AKA FRIO BOY'S) THUNDERMATCH (1XW)
    FRIO BOYS' EVE
    (Dam) BG'S STAR MAU MAU'S MILES DAVIS MASON'S SMILEY ROM CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP (4XW) ROM
    ORR'S DOLLY
    FRY'S ESTER FRY'S MANDELLA
    SOFIAKIS WINNIE
    MAU MAU'S BETTY CH HODO'S STACK O LEE HODO'S HEADBUSTER (1XL)
    HODO'S CHOPPER
    HODO'S FEVER GAINES' FARGO (2XW)(1XLG) POR
    GAINE'S GINGER II
    This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 1.05 Seconds

:: fisubgrey phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by ThaiNuke ::

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 1.05 Seconds

:: fisubgrey phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by ThaiNuke ::