+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inbreeding

Default Re: Inbreeding

young, i have family bred alligator dog and some mayfield blood , i just call it gatormouth,and blockhead.

Quote Originally Posted by COCHEZZ View Post
    young, i have family bred alligator dog and some mayfield blood , i just call it gatormouth,and blockhead.
    Ok now thats better lol i know what alligator and myfield stuff is but i didnt have a clue on what that gatormouth/blockhead stuff was

Quote Originally Posted by COCHEZZ View Post
    grate, u like to hate on my gatormouth / blockhead dogs alot ,i know what the hell it is , some times its hard to text this $#@! from my phone , so i read the $#@! at home and , and crack up reading most of the crazy stuff we write on this chat line., i think i will change my name to starships & rockets, ....u know y? im so far ahead of most , that i feel like im on some space age breedings ,stuff so complex, it would take , years fo people to rap their minds around ,this, so buy time u see what i have in the pot , it wil be to late,, every ,breeding, takes me to a better place with this triple bred gatormouth, cut in to some tight bred blockhead.i say like (Hall& Oates) Here they come whatchout they will chew u up. ... , but any how , dont breed that $#@!! its bad for the breed , its bad for the environment, and bad for everyon that has a good bulldog! but ask grate he is the best breeder to ever be born in to a family of pure breding the purest of the best of the breed to ever bred a dog.
    It's "Great" to you not "grate" and yeah my $#@! is pretty pure......ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [133794] :: GAINES' POPEYE

Quote Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
    It's "Great" to you not "grate" and yeah my $#@! is pretty pure......ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [133794] :: GAINES' POPEYE
    very impressive !!!! $#@!'n-A , i would love to get some of that !!!

me to.me to.

damm man hit me up ..mabye we can make a trade ??

it's woman, not man, LOL! I can't pm you for some reason, send me one.

outrightmike, you can come by anytime and pick up what you want.

it's woman, not man, LOL! I can't pm you for some reason, send me one.
    oops sorry Mam ok ill hit ya a pm thanks

outrightmike, you can come by anytime and pick up what you want.
    thanks man! if i could leave state id be on the way.

My only perspective on inbreeding is not completely a matter of how often but that you know WHY you're doing it and that your reasons are sound. I don't recommend it as a standard way to breed. It so happens that one's reasons for doing so aren't going to arise all that often.
    There are so many recessives and variables to deal with concerning an inbreeding that you really do need to know what things are possible and learn to deal with it.
    All breedings are a preservation breeding of SOME type. Quality of one sort or another.
    People tend to breed for what they like, hence their priorities vary person to person.
    To me and others I know, gameness is paramount and without it, the other things really don't matter as they would have in a game dog. Of all the "traits" and qualities, it's the one MUST.
    That said, it's also true that certain groups of dogs inbreed a bit better than others. It pays to know your consistencies and try to key on the good ones. This applies to inbreeding just as it does with any other breeding hope. I wouldn't do any inbreedings if I were one who doesn't know his own dogs both present and close behind like the palm of his hand.
    A good breeder tries to preserve his good consistencies. It's no different with inbreeding but for the fact that one needs to understand that one MIGHT sacrifice a tad of box power in lieu of the hope for a steady flow of gamedogs. Remember that one crosses dogs for a little hybrid vigor and that is not there in inbreeding. Just common sense. Logic.
    All in all, if one is going to do an inbreeding, I believe it should be based on the same things as any other type breeding......ie. the quality of the parents and all dogs and surrounding dogs up pretty close, and the best consistencies those dogs may offer.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/kAW1RmNp89c

inbreeding at its finest.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

I think when inbreeding proven parents and grand parents you git sum damn good hounds jmo.

Their is nothing wrong with inbreeding but why do it out of curiosity? Prove the dog worthy of something. Agility, conformation, weight pull something to prove your dog is worthy to inbreed and carry double the traits in the offspring. I have not bred my dog yet because I am a believer of only a proven dog should be bred. When I say proven I'm strictly talking legally. With this being said you should understand the concept of inbreeding and linebreeding if you have been doing this for ten years.