+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Waccamaw kennel ????

TommyGunn, the guy has Big John pups on the ground right now, also do you know red thunder or country? they are as good as any ever come through there. Not trying to start a fight on here.. Fact is you said they were getting a bit watered down.. I don't see it. Also when I told Sonny what you were posting he thought it was pretty funny.. Stop by and say hello sometime Tommy.

haha .... yeah he sure handled that. Nothing to handle, wasn't making trouble. just trying to understand what the point was..

ok thats fine you act like i was thinkin y'all were gonna fist fight over the internet.
    he did handle it. you called him out on something and he told you his opinion..oh and usually the guys that say $#@! like "no disrespect" or "im not trying to start $#@!" are just trying to sugar coat $#@! so they can go off at the mouth and be disrespectful or start $#@!.
    personally i have no dealings with Waccamaw and from what ive heard there are some good dogs at and out of them but what i think Tommygun ment was he hasnt been impressed with what he's seen lately compared to what he's seen from them in the past..dont get your panties in a wad just because he doesnt personally favor the kennel or dogs yours come from. and in my opinion "the point was" In his opinion there current dogs arent superior to there past generations..hints the watered down statement. if your breedings are improving your line then in my opinion you are watering down your line and you need an outcross..JMHO Ace

ok Sampson, here we go.... Hopefully this will make it clear where I'm coming from. First I was saying that I thought it was funny that you said you were gonna tell TommyGunn that someone was calling him out but you got busy and then saw that he had handled it.. lol@ you. 2nd a guy was asking about waccamaw dogs and tommygunn stated that in his EDUCATED opinion the dogs weren't what they used to be.... To me that implies he has access to this yard past and present.. That doesn't seem to be the case.. 3rd while me and wacc were sitting here reading this laughing, he said ask him what color trucks me and the old man drive if he knows us.. And the local high school football team.. It was a JOKE! 4th, if you know that yard you know that country and redthunder and a couple others are as good as ANY ever come through there. Furtheremore as I stated before there are pups off BIG John on the ground right now from frozen semen.. Just not everyone can get them... So I took issue with the watered down statement. Those dogs are still being hunted and still catching hogs just like they always have. Now I thought I was talking to TommyGunn as we were interested to know who in Conway with such an EDUCATED opinion of the yard had this to say.. You chose to jump in . No Problem.. Maybe this will help you to understand what I was trying to say to TOMMYGUNN. Now in the big picture...I just got through feeding my WATERED DOWN Waccamaw dogs. And looking at Big John PUPS.. couldn't care less what you or anybody else think.. You should stop by sometime and say hello. See if we can help you catch a big ole hog. Hopefully that will make it clear where I stand.. Noticve I didn't say I'm not trying to make trouble.. IKt seemed to offend you before.

lol touche'
    your point is proven but you can refer to my last statement where i said i have NO experience with Waccamaw Kennels and I also have nothing bad to say about them.
    I jumped in just to clarify what Tommygun was saying to you. i dont feel like he was in anyway talking down on your dogs or Waccamaw Kennels. but who knows i may be wrong. Oh and your right lol @ me for planning on telling him you were calling him out but that was simply so he could defend himself. You seem like a pretty stand up guy now that you've clarified your opinion so now i see no need to argue or defend him as your obviously not insulting him. and maybe i'll take you up on that offer.
    PM me if you wanna talk further

It's all good. Take care. Shane

Things have been explained matter is considered settled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygunn View Post
    Oops....misread...Conway Tigers...yep wac is off 90 or 905 I get those highways confused. Also I didn't say he was selling $#@! dogs either... Just not what theyy used to be...
    How many of their dogs have you owned? If you have off what litter?
    Last edited by PERRO; 07-28-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling

I have one female outta country dixie's 1st litter. a male outta bj3 and chicora and a pair outta dixie and country's 2nd litter. getting a big john chicora pup when they are ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by PERRO View Post
    How many of their dogs have you owned? If you have off what litter?
    Haven't owned any..........yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygunn View Post
    Haven't owned any..........yet.
    Now this is what I love about he inernet.. TG sarted off giving advice to someone about wacc dogs.. He knew nothing about wacc. Now i put him on wacc and he is selling his yard and buying wacc dogs.. Gotta love this stuff...lol TG I think you should ake a big ole bite of crow and admit you were speaking about that which you don't know.. JMO...

Lined up and excited.........

Just wanted someone from waccamaw kennels to know that I'm the proud owner of 10x gr ch "big red" he came from waccamaw kennels, bought by Mr. Robert Todd Marsh. An absolutely amazing animal!! Have twenty altogether, extremely well breed, but only one from you guys.

Also Brandon Mcmilian was with him when he bought him.

APBT ONLINE PEDIGREES

Femal in Serbia...starting hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuprija Boy View Post
    APBT ONLINE PEDIGREES

Femal in Serbia...starting hot!
    Pretty ped to boot

Tapd on my skyrocket using 2.0 beta 5

any contact for waccamaw

Go to the website, contact info should still be good. Also Wacc is on pedsonline and Cali Jacks site.

i like this blood...some good mouth in them

About to get one off countRy x dixie don't have any but gona give it a shot