+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Waccamaw kennel ????

hello frends I am from europe and interested in waccamaw dogs (redboy jocko). is this kennel active ?? and is he in this forum ?? or can any where send me in private mail the phone number ?

thanks.

Default Re: Waccamaw kennel ????

Use the internet to find them. They're not hard to find.

I have find them about the hompage is from 2001 and very old and I find them in network54 forum about dont find any number or email a guy say he is from texas and aktiv and a other guy say he dont sale dogs ?? what is real ?? sorry for my english I am from europe I hope you understand me

the contact info is still good I talked to wac last fall nice guy!

Use the e-mail. He'll write back. He's a good guy with some of the best RBJ dogs around.

They are about 30 min from me. The people are very nice but as of lately I have not been too impressed with there pups.

tommy gun why is that would like to your info

Just my well educated opinion. Not going to into detail. Let's just say that its gettin a little watered down.

Sound like Wacc is gettin commercial. The hounds dont lie.

i wouldn't say that way at all. it's not like they never let anything off the yard in the past. that stuff is as good as anything. "I have not been too impressed with there pups" so how many pups you been impressed with ?

Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    i wouldn't say that way at all. it's not like they never let anything off the yard in the past. that stuff is as good as anything. "I have not been too impressed with there pups" so how many pups you been impressed with ?
    lol thats kinda what i was thinking... what does it matter how a pup looks or acts ect. if they are breeding quality animals to one another you have a shot of getting a decent hound... i dont know them or the hounds they are working with today... but what ive gathered from people who have ran the line and people who have seen several was that... waccamaw dogs are one of the harder biting lines of redboy jocko , but ive also heard that it is not one of the higher percentage reboy jocko lines but if you get a good one its really gonna be a good one.
    the line has more of a jocko influence than many redboy jocko lines and in my opinion is why they produce how (ive heard- from good dogman)they do...(similar to some termite dogs)
    that being said big john was a hell of a looker and ive heard one badd dogg.

personaly not my cup of tea but for a foreign kennel that could breed and keep several and check them properly they could be a verry good option.

Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    Have been impressed with many pups also I consider it a pup for the first two years. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they sell some good pups or dogs. But they have gotten fewer and farer in between.

tommy for the most part folks ain't going to let the gen public into there private business. as for that stuff being " watered down" hell that can be said about any bloodline. to be informed about what they let go or how the stuff turned out would be damned neer impossible for you to determin. but we all got our own opinion.

Agree with you to some extent. Most of the posts on this site are IMO or JMO.

I picked up a male from them 9 months ago and I'm very satisfied. Granite it's too soon to tell but he is a ball of fire; and on a scale of 1-10 he's about an 7- 8 with mouth and 10 with drive. Six more months and I'll see what kind of endurance he has.

cn u post or send a ped? i was think of tryin one or two of them. not sure which dog i wanna get something off

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Pits View Post
    cn u post or send a ped? i was think of tryin one or two of them. not sure which dog i wanna get something off
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=325878

Here's a couple of pics also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	048.jpg‎
Views:	514
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	9998   Click image for larger version

Name:	049.jpg‎
Views:	629
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	9999  

Quote Originally Posted by PERRO View Post
    that is a very nice looking dog, he did a repeat breeding of that. I believe he said it''l drop in like 3 weeks, could be wrong.

if u dont mind me asking what made you choose that litter? pm if you would like

Yes, he just did a repeat breeding. I called him several months before he did the breeding and ask him what he had coming, and of the litters he had dropping he was very excited about this one. He said Fletcher had a very good mouth and could hold any hog, and Crazygirl was as game a dog as he'd ever seen and reminded him a lot of her mother Tornado. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=116091

Perro that is one gorgeous hound you got there