+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: J.Crenshaw Book

Default J.Crenshaw Book

I am looking for "My Life And Times With The American Pit Bull Terrier" by J.Crenshaw.If anyone knows were to find it I'd appreciate the help.If anyone has a copy for sale let me know.I'm also looking for used copies of Bullyson & His Sons Vol I-II.Thanks!

Default Re: J.Crenshaw Book

I just got my copy amonth ago of jc book you can still get it through his daughter or one of his friends for $100

good luck with the bullyson & sons Vols, I've been looking for those for years now.........

i seen it on ebay not to long ago.

check amazon they may have it also.

5. Default Re: J.Crenshaw Book

Just wondering what BullySon And His Sons is worth?? Copyrighted 1986 Signed by Bobby Hall?

I'd say about $20.I bought a copy from Bobby Hall in the early 90's along with volume II for $55 or $65 a book.I could not wait for the books arrive in the mail.The only problem was he sent me a photo-copied version of volume I.I sold all my books ands magazines to guy about 13 years ago for $200.I had years of the APBG,GDT's,Bulldog Review,Bayed Solid,all the Stratton books,B.Stevens book,Bobby Hall book,Catch Dogs and $100 keep VHS,Complete Gamedog...etc.Needless to say I'm kicking myself now when I see the prices these are going for on ebay/amazon.

A user on this board has a bullyson and sons book. His nickname is Greenzone

^^^^there are many who have this book but does he want to sell it is the ?.............

yes, he offered me the book but I bought some other books. Thats why I posted it here to help him sell it.

ok I guess I'll just ask how much?????

PM him  

^^^^^^thanks...................

Quote Originally Posted by RRL View Post
    I am looking for "My Life And Times With The American Pit Bull Terrier" by J.Crenshaw.If anyone knows were to find it I'd appreciate the help.If anyone has a copy for sale let me know.I'm also looking for used copies of Bullyson & His Sons Vol I-II.Thanks!
    look for an seller on eBay under pett212. She has JC book and several others. I have purchased several books from her.

for JC book call 850-527-1684 and let him know bxpits sent you

Quote Originally Posted by tnycarrillo View Post
    look for an seller on eBay under pett212. She has JC book and several others. I have purchased several books from her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxpits View Post

Thank you both! I'm looking into these right now.If pett212 posts here I sent a message through ebay.If that does not work I'll use Bxpits referral.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxpits View Post
    Hey bxpits do you know were I could find FR book " A legacy in Gameness" by any chance.

Hey bxpits do you know were I could find FR book " A legacy in Gameness" by any chance.
    It's on ebay now.

I think your talking about "Fighting for Life" got that one already.

19. Default Re: J.Crenshaw Book

The Book i have of Bullyson and his son is not photo copyed! Its copyrighted 1986 By Bobby Hall. The first printing. Signed by Bobby Hall. They just sold one just like it on ebay last week!

I think your talking about "Fighting for Life" got that one already.

Oh,my mistake.I never checked out the Frank Rocca books...any good? I may grab Fighting for Life before thats out of print.

I noticed in another area of this forum a thread about Fat Bill.The re-prints of AGDT in book format look really nice from the pics on his webpage.I wonder if anyone who knows him could find out if he has any thoughts on re-printing the Bullyson books,along with Dogs of Velvet and Steel in Paperback versions (with permission from the author's of course).I like the fact that L.Colby did a second edition of the Colby Dogs books,those were going for around $150-$200 on Amazon a few years ago.