+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 506
  1. #61

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    boogieman you say funny things. just what do you think CUDA comes from? hers a hint CUDA comes from a "oldschool" bloodline just like your pup comes from a "oldschool" bloodline lol. no matter what you think all your doing is use blood that has been used before you were born. & hers some more info inbred dogs have produced more "fastlane" dogs then you could count. & have a look @ the rom list take a peek & see how many inbred dogs of rank you see. the men you listed in your post would have you $#@!ing a brick on the wood.
    thank you for making this post and shutting some of these people up

  2. #62

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    How so because he talking about breeding when the thread is about performance? when he talk about inbred dogs are they not inbred of hybrid crosses?
    Frisco is #1 and what is he? Prime example of Modern day blood.
    or is it because I can look at my back yard and have atleast 1 rom female
    and more CH out back then ever came off either of your yards combined which is zero? I can go in my back yard and pet 2 true ch can you or him say that Boze?otc dont count thats just schooling. why I need to look at the rom list? atsomebody elses dogs? I got some of the very best past present right here. But again for those that cant read this thread was about old pure bloodline not old dogs
    but them so called inbred dogs best hounds came from outcrosses
    hey boze how them sixbit dogs turn out?
    Never even came across one those people stayed in there lane that old school breeder bred the hell out of that junk and made money off yall and he knew the odds throw enough $#@! against the wall and it sticks.
    Thats what I think about majority of the rom list Mayday the exception.
    Bottom Line if you been in the dogs for a while you know inbred is a Blanket statement
    but you guys need to really learn how to read
    Last edited by boogieman; 03-12-2010 at 11:14 AM.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Yeah i know and for what reason gets me?
    If you change the subject to old days then the oldtimers bred alot they bred a ton of currs they bred a ton of good dogs they were no saints and the pedastol there put on is sickning, but the gameness is in the genes weather the hound quits or not % might just go down but if you breed a cur alot your gonna get game dogs and aces. I saw Bolo and he gamess one I saw off frisco in his last and frisco was cold. Look how many times the old master bred bullyson that cur produced many dead game dogs and many quitters.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    If you change the subject to old days then the oldtimers bred alot they bred a ton of currs they bred a ton of good dogs they were no saints and the pedastol there put on is sickning, but the gameness is in the genes weather the hound quits or not % might just go down but if you breed a cur alot your gonna get game dogs and aces. I saw Bolo and he gamess one I saw off frisco in his last and frisco was cold. Look how many times the old master bred bullyson that cur produced many dead game dogs and many quitters.
    Hmmmmmmm that give you something to think about.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,474

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Pits View Post
    he also didnt have to bat against roger clemens and greg maddux

    The pitchers back then as a whole were a lot better then those two you just mentioned. CHeck the hall of fame.

    As far as the dogs go. If you didn't see the mom and pop perform. And, see the dogs bred, you don't know what you are getting. That is the great paradox in the dogs. Buyer beware.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood Dogger View Post
    The pitchers back then as a whole were a lot better then those two you just mentioned. CHeck the hall of fame.

    As far as the dogs go. If you didn't see the mom and pop perform. And, see the dogs bred, you don't know what you are getting. That is the great paradox in the dogs. Buyer beware.
    Yep it sucks but true

  7. #67

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood Dogger View Post
    The pitchers back then as a whole were a lot better then those two you just mentioned. CHeck the hall of fame.

    As far as the dogs go. If you didn't see the mom and pop perform. And, see the dogs bred, you don't know what you are getting. That is the great paradox in the dogs. Buyer beware.
    True I saw every breeding to my dogs on my yard except for the one off Boomer I had to go get. I think hes an honest guy though.
    The turtle Buster dog with Fargo Being a Grand Sire no dice

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,474

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    True I saw every breeding to my dogs on my yard except for the one off Boomer I had to go get. I think hes an honest guy though.
    The turtle Buster dog with Fargo Being a Grand Sire no dice

    He is top notch. You are talking about SA?

    Does anyone believe like i do that in some nook of this world that someone has that old blood and has breed it tight for 20 or 30 years. Nobody knows about it and it would set things on fire if it ever got out.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    LOL @ boogieman

  10. #70

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood Dogger View Post
    He is top notch. You are talking about SA?

    Does anyone believe like i do that in some nook of this world that someone has that old blood and has breed it tight for 20 or 30 years. Nobody knows about it and it would set things on fire if it ever got out.
    yea my only concern was that i never seen boomer hunt, but i know sa and trust him.
    far as your second question
    thats what the thread is about. I stated my opinion repeatedly and I dont think it will do anything there arnt any outcrosses in it is probally the problem. I look at Kershner who was handed down the Mayfield blood. This is pure blood that was this way for god knows when, and we never saw nothing. I ask for verification because I just made my 1st Ch with ssome eli blood that came from BH and all he can say is Eli blood cant hold a candle to his dogs. Im like wtf.
    Hollingsworth maybe if you want to consider him oldschool and i think it qualifys for 20 years with just a 25% look what it gave us. The old blood is dead, Boomerang has a chance and maybe the Butcherboy Blood but its not normally pure you will often see the winners with jeep in it. Its just not worth the work because the Folk before us already done it.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    for clarification when I say look what it gave us I mean the dogworld I saw Haunch but never owned him or bred to him

  12. #72

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    someone said you find a bulldog where you find one ..no matter if it was 1950 or nowadays.. there is no difference in todays dogs then ol school dogs..some good some curs...there has been dogmen crossing blood since the 1900s..look at all the well known dogmen they all had dogs from other well known dogmen and tried to breed the ultimate dog..then if a line worked they would inbred and try to even better the line ..but in reality there really is no difference just like the days gone bye if they work use them and if they dont cull them..

  13. #73

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    There are many old school bloodlines that win today. Hemphill, Clouse, Colby, Boomerang or Colby dogs are just a few that come to mind. It's all about maintaining and improving each generation and some have withstood the test of time.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,474

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    for clarification when I say look what it gave us I mean the dogworld I saw Haunch but never owned him or bred to him

    I'm familiar with the line. And, you and I both know that you cannot run a yard along the principles that he did. That being said, he has given us some great, great dogs.

    I'm not thinking of someone like him. I'm thinking of the guy that has old school stuff. Breeds the best to the best of his pure stock and nobody knows about it. That is stuff that can be traced back to the Colby or Lightner dogs. I think it is out there..

  15. #75

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    wow boogieman your a trip man. $#@!ing kershner getting good stuff from a 60+year old DM ? in them days don could have gave him the folks down road's dogs & never known the difference. being in all you got what you post you got. you should realise some blood can produce bulldogs on a consistently & be bred as tight as you want. look at was given to Rgang the tightest bullyson dogs around & got way tomany to count from that stuff. boomerang lol we all knew that was $#@! when bred tight your 20 years too late on that one. same folks had that to & the bullyson stuff got better. they do the same thing as they did 100 years ago.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    wow boogieman your a trip man. $#@!ing kershner getting good stuff from a 60+year old DM ? in them days don could have gave him the folks down road's dogs & never known the difference. being in all you got what you post you got. you should realise some blood can produce bulldogs on a consistently & be bred as tight as you want. look at was given to Rgang the tightest bullyson dogs around & got way tomany to count from that stuff. boomerang lol we all knew that was $#@! when bred tight your 20 years too late on that one. same folks had that to & the bullyson stuff got better. they do the same thing as they did 100 years ago.
    Do you even know what you talking about? You the only one saying kershner got good dogs from mayfield. mayfield dogs aint been relevant since he was in his 40s if that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    boomerang lol we all knew that was $#@! when bred tight your 20 years too late on that one. same folks had that to & the bullyson stuff got better. they do the same thing as they did 100 years ago.
    I simply stated what was the better stuff that out of the options the thread starter posted and that is Boomerang and your talking about what? Bullyson was not even apart of the conversation. Your arguing with me about eli blood, and its my primary line.im not even sure you know what we or yourself is talking about. your a few days late again learn to read and above all stop seeking my attention. save that for your currs

    The thread starter posted wanting to know about old blood competing with the new Reddevil Maxamilliam tanka bear boomerang is a few of the lines he brought up stop acting illiterate and attention whoring go give some attention to your family and currs and stop looking for attention from men here

  17. #77

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood Dogger View Post
    I'm familiar with the line. And, you and I both know that you cannot run a yard along the principles that he did. That being said, he has given us some great, great dogs.

    I'm not thinking of someone like him. I'm thinking of the guy that has old school stuff. Breeds the best to the best of his pure stock and nobody knows about it. That is stuff that can be traced back to the Colby or Lightner dogs. I think it is out there..
    indeed he ran a diffrent type of ship didnt he lol

    I dont know man when I found Colby nephew or something cant remember but he was doing ukc things with them. I saw some supposedly Ch from the colby stuff but it wasnt pure it was crossed with jeep The pups had white heads with brindle patterns (dominant colby?)

    FB is probally the oldest we can come to finding old blood but I think they took reno and skull? I know thats not what your talking about lol your talking older more of a best kept secret thing

  18. #78

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    the 40's LOL each one getting better the next. idk if i would call ya a man because you say some childish $#@!.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    indeed he ran a diffrent type of ship didnt he lol

    I dont know man when I found Colby nephew or something cant remember but he was doing ukc things with them. I saw some supposedly Ch from the colby stuff but it wasnt pure it was crossed with jeep The pups had white heads with brindle patterns (dominant colby?)

    FB is probally the oldest we can come to finding old blood but I think they took reno and skull? I know thats not what your talking about lol your talking older more of a best kept secret thing
    Question??? How does FB have the oldest bloodline, when Lou is still alive and almost 90 yrs old. Hell I've got pure Heinzl blood and in 6 generations goes back to the early 1950's. Can anyone else here say that?

  20. #80

    Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

    "Is it possible for some good old school stock, that can steal compete with today's fastlane bull dogs. Whats your thoughts on this one" dang i thought this is what i been post'n about.

Similar Threads

  1. Meaning of fastlane dogs?
    By BFKENNEL in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 08:32 AM
  2. Nu-stock!
    By Hells Bells in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 09:14 AM
  3. Do your dogs hate Nu-Stock this much?
    By bahamutt99 in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:38 AM
  4. dogs chained near school
    By nc_pitbullmommy in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts