+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Default Re: Fastlane dogs vs old school stock

powre was somewhat right. fastlane was just that fast & anyone could get where they wanted quickly. with the magazines & titlling it was easy to get to where you wanted you just had to be on the highways. in europe & philippines, south america that's fastlane. same dogs that do the same thing but different ways to go about it. if anyone believe fastlane days ain't over needs to rethink there corse of action.

Allright ladies and gents..here we go ..i was a bit confused on the whole fastlane thing myself for i never heard such a thing said like that in my parts..lol..basically what people refer to as the fast lane is like comparing the major league to the minor league...lol...as far as competion there wouldnt be much difference in ol school and new school..all lines have been outcrossed over the years from the beginning..look at all the ol school dogmen they had dogs from many other dogmen and they crossed until they found what was right... There are probally more curs nowadays because the testing is not done near as much or openly... Breeding is a gamble nearly every single time and a true bulldog is where you find him but you have to have alittle skill and alot of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by garbayo View Post
    Test hard, Cull hard, Go hard.
    Yahooooooooooooooooo

thats it right there,CULL HARD TEST HARD cuz you dont wana have garbage leaking all over the next mans yard just to make papers
    Yep and thats the truth, yeah we got hard laws and all i will say this. The laws today to me is a good thing just to clean up the $#@! that we have on the streets, so the game will never die it will just make it tighter behind cloesd doors like it should be any way. The dogmen thats in the game now will just abapt to these laws and be more smarter of what they do for now on, just like you will never stop the people selling dope on the streets you will never stop the game

Quote Originally Posted by magnoilaotis View Post
    I am sorry for rambling and thank you all for the kind words. One day I will meet some dogmen of your caliber and be able to run with "the cool kids".
    You need to get a mentor most over looked part of the game. You inherit there knowledge, Wisdom, Relationships Most important a bond with a true dogman and Blood to begin with.
    Mayfield had many did you think you would just come in and make a bunch of money without scooping some wealthy border line ass holes $#@!ty yard 1st when all the greats did?

Quote Originally Posted by power View Post
    There isn't really any fast lane, slow lane, or any oother type of lane.
    There are experienced dogmen, inexperienced dog men, and a lot in the middle.
    Always there are some that decide they need a new name to show people how much better their dogs are than everyone elses. Nowdays fast lane sounds good, makes a few people feel good about their dogs, and gets a few extra dollars from those who do not know better.
    One of the best things a person can do when someone starts talking about fast lane dogs is to step away slowly with both hands on your wallet.
    if your wallet got emptied it aint because you bought a puppy its cause you brought a puppy

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    if your wallet got emptied it aint because you bought a puppy its cause you brought a puppy
    He aint never said a damn thing about buying a puppy. You do know folks sell grown dogs too right? His point was folks who throw around terms like "fastlane" are generaly slick talkers trying to sell you on there stock.There is alot of truth to his post imo.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGoodbye View Post
    He aint never said a damn thing about buying a puppy. You do know folks sell grown dogs too right? His point was folks who throw around terms like "fastlane" are generaly slick talkers trying to sell you on there stock.There is alot of truth to his post imo.
    he aint say a damn thing about buying a grown dog either.
    But even if he did...my post still applies..the Jackpot is the pot.

Youre last two post sound like jibberish. Care to go more in depth?

His point was folks who throw around terms like "fastlane" are generaly slick talkers trying to sell you on there stock.There is alot of truth to his post imo.
    I heard that Part Left it out purposely because I think its complete $#@!. Yall remeber that Nigerino Board and that guy yard and bored was based around a cold son of cujo? It was Rediculous how many puppys he sold
    He went into romantic details how this stud wanted to cut on and his muscles would swell up ect ect the fans loved it.wtf? I met a guy in texas that got one and he was cold too!!! he made good money but if he actually did something instead of slick talking about the offspring he wouldnt have to fool with that cold dog or maintain a message forum to sale even that guy that caught that boar and ate it over a camp fire and caught worms that almost killed himself taking dog dewormer got in on the fun he bought a grandaughter of nigerino then mr.nigerino came to comfirmed it quit and somebody sold it to him after he sold dozens of pups. Weight in gold I beleive what he said about her. the gold came from peddling.
    The guy with the curr is a $#@!ing idiot for chewing on uncook boar and taking dog wormer but he was damn smart to sell all of these pups to idiots and never once needed to prove he was relevant. I guess this is what the old timers do when they retire these are our legends.
    not to mention that other dog they advertised when a wannabe or soon to be serious dogman got him for 3k? 4? something like that came back to the board and comfirmed the oldtimers last active dog of the bloodline they made quit. I roflmao.
    So point is dont generalize I bet Tightline will tell you he had the next skull.
    Last edited by boogieman; 03-18-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Youre last two post sound like jibberish. Care to go more in depth?
    I would prefer not .....The Jackpot...is the Pot.
    Not slanging a $2500 pup

I am somewhat lost? I dident see any mention of a 2500 dollar pup. Im going to go back over the thread. I dont advocate spending a rediculious amount I.E. 2500. I personaly would never spend that kinda doe on a pup.

I am somewhat lost? I dident see any mention of a 2500 dollar pup. Im going to go back over the thread. I dont advocate spending a rediculious amount I.E. 2500. I personaly would never spend that kinda doe on a pup.
    what I was saying is that thats not were the money is made. not pups or selling dogs. Nobody said anything about that amount I just throughout there. But if you go to my Modern Day Greats were I listed females Sinful Sister pups went for $3500 however.
    Last edited by boogieman; 03-18-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Anyone in the dogs for money be it peddling or gambleing is a POS imo.
    Its about the dogs first and formost anything elts is unacceptable.

Anyone in the dogs for money be it peddling or gambleing is a POS imo.
    Its about the dogs first and formost anything elts is unacceptable.
    dogs 3rd
    family 2nd
    yourself 1st

Yes Boogieman that is true if youre considering the big picture. I however was just refering to the game. In bulldogs the Bulldogs should come first and the money should be way down the list as to why youre in the dogs. If on the list at all

my ideal of THE FAST-LANE has nothing to do with money nore line of dogs old or new its about the BEST vs BEST ...

JawDog

''NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT''.......

''IT'S NOT WERE YOUR DOGS ARE FROM IT'S HOW YOUR DOGS COME''

JawDog

this was a good thread but it kinda lost me towards the last page

I hate to see the kind of man that puts his self before his family.