+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carver dogs

Default Re: Carver dogs

That's histerical. You're a funny guy. I noticed in big print on that page it says no BS...... I beg to differ!!! Lmfao

yea buddy! ima get a pup off of kanya the bull to be the foundation stud on my yard!
    i cant wait!! you should really check em out Yard Boy you cant go wrong with these bad boyz!!!..............and they got 30 inch headz!!

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    http://www.lockjawkennels.com/

They got the game on lock! Comes with a 6k Price tag though!

that cannot be real... how can someone be that deluded

Quote Originally Posted by feastodg View Post
    i got some tight pure bluenose morris caver gatormuffs for $3500 + future puppy and breeding rights
    sorry feast, lockjaw kennel already got me sold dude! these are the best [] dogs ever!.,......who the hells heard of carver!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    sorry feast, lockjaw kennel already got me sold dude! these are the best [] dogs ever!.,......who the hells heard of carver!! lol

thats right!!! who has heard of this nobody maurice carver? i have morris caver dogs

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    http://www.lockjawkennels.com/

They got the game on lock! Comes with a 6k Price tag though!
    That is freakin hysterical. You're a funny guy. I noticed on the page it said No BS in big red letters........ I beg to differ.

whatever bro we tried to give you a resource to some good bulldogs its up to you if you wanna take it or not, we did our part!

i cant believe people actually buy 6,000 dollar house pets I suppose its all like a pyramid scheme or cash funelling system of some sort... you spend money at these peoples kennels and by word of mouth once u breed yours on its first heat they come and buy your pups up in return lol

well yea bro quality aint cheap! theyre worth every penny of that 6 racks! just my 2 sense!

house pets pshhhh them are honest bulldogs!

im throwing my program in the trash, refinancing my house, and buying a male and female from lockjaw i cant wait for the first heat

I don't blame you for not sharing, if had all the good ones I'd keep them to myself too. I gotta start somewhere. Can't blame a guy for trying to find the best dogs out there.

im throwing my program in the trash, refinancing my house, and buying a male and female from lockjaw i cant wait for the first heat
    lemme know when you do that, ill easily give you 2 racks for a female!
    i can see it now, these dogs are the future!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yardboy View Post
    I don't blame you for not sharing, if had all the good ones I'd keep them to myself too. I gotta start somewhere. Can't blame a guy for trying to find the best dogs out there.
    ok ok i understand.......i know that the goatermoufs from lockjaw may be out of your price range.
    did you ever consider the "snub nose" bloodline? honest bulldogs for the working mans price!

Why don't you give me your trash instead of theowin it away, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Heck I'd even pay you to take your trash.

ok ok i understand.......i know that the goatermoufs from lockjaw may be out of your price range.
    did you ever consider the "snub nose" bloodline? honest bulldogs for the working mans price!

stop advertising your ch colt 357 "snub nose" stud

Price ain't the problem. I don't want no am staff/ferral hog cross.

...............no bro theyre the best out there.............i swear! i wouldnt lie!...............

Quote Originally Posted by Yardboy View Post
    Why don't you give me your trash instead of theowin it away, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Heck I'd even pay you to take your trash.

you know what, just for saying that, if i ever have a litter and you are a responsible man i will give you a pup. this wont be for years though it hard trying to make gr ch with these damn labradoodles

stop advertising your ch colt 357 "snub nose" stud
    stop snitchin! lol that dogs on fire, you should see when i condition him! our ultimate goal is to make it to the driveway!