+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Carver dogs

Default Carver dogs

I'm new here so bear with me. I want to know what anybody's opinion us about Chopper Dan kennels. Read some things on an earlier post about him being a puppy peddler. I was looking at a breeding he has comeing up. Anyone have a dog from him or an opinion?

Default Re: Carver dogs

Anybody even runnin any Ironhead stuff?

Surely someone has to know something about these Dia. J dogs. How about Gr. Ch. Devil Dogs Steel. Is he still alive. Can't find a website anywhere. Want that blood on my yard.

dang bro pick up your phone & call the man himself.

You got a number?

i got a lot of numbers but i ain't in the habit of telling folks business to total strangers. if his # ain't listed on his website then your $#@! out of luck he don't want to be found so just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardboy View Post
    You got a number?
    ...lol....

I don't have a website to look off of. Let me rephrase this. Does anyone know if his blood is available or if he has a website? Please no smart a$$ comments.

He has a website. Google it.

Yard, just google chopper Dan kennels and you will get the website and number from there. Id give it to you but I dont have. Dont let internet doggers get to you. They are who they are. Id ask google before Id come on here and ask anything. To many smart $#@! hiding behind a computer screen(curs). good luck my man. Damn that was so easy.

LOL just google " cur" so you can learn what it mean before you try to use it.

Thanks tramp love. What some people don't know is that I joined this forum today for the sole purpose of finding a good solid carver bulldog and I would take a chance but I only have room for one more right now so I need experienced opinions. Funny how big people can be behind a keyboard. It's all good.

I know whats the meaning of the word and just by one of your post I choose to label you. If Cur dont explain you Ben Brockton, how about I describe you as a Rank Cur. Go feed that toy dog you got some kibbles and bits and leave grown folk be. 970 post in a year. You should have a lot of numbers you message board dogman you.

ain't you being a hypocrite tramp?

Not really Ben.

Anybody know of a better place to get line bred satch, ironhead, boomerang blood?

i dunno guy. stick around, get active in other topics and get to know people. Folks aren't real big on givin out names, numbers, or address's to people they don't know while innocent people are gettin their dogs taken and being falsely accused of wrong doings. You never know a strangers intentions...

i know where you can get some GRADE A+ GoaterMouf Bulldogs!
    hit me on the low, ill let you in on the secret....

http://www.lockjawkennels.com/

They got the game on lock! Comes with a 6k Price tag though!

Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    i know where you can get some GRADE A+ GoaterMouf Bulldogs!
    hit me on the low, ill let you in on the secret....

i got some tight pure bluenose morris caver gatormuffs for $3500 + future puppy and breeding rights