Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 192
  1. #1

    Default gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    :i do not promote dogfighting this is a hypothetical question to clear things up:

    i see much talk on the web about this topic of a wolf and a pitbull fighting and who would win. i now wonder myself who would win. i cant find any info about this when i try and research it from the times where it was a normal thing to put dogs against different animals in the pit to fight it out. what do people think? i see all over the place that people debate it but they dont know anything about the breed nor the wolf and its all hearsay.. im curious to know people opinions and why
    again this is just for my personal knowledge and i do not in any way promote dogfighting!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by geezuss View Post
    :i do not promote dogfighting this is a hypothetical question to clear things up:

    i see much talk on the web about this topic of a wolf and a pitbull fighting and who would win. i now wonder myself who would win. i cant find any info about this when i try and research it from the times where it was a normal thing to put dogs against different animals in the pit to fight it out. what do people think? i see all over the place that people debate it but they dont know anything about the breed nor the wolf and its all hearsay.. im curious to know people opinions and why
    again this is just for my personal knowledge and i do not in any way promote dogfighting!!
    put your flame suit on buddy, your about to get your ass chewed out, hahaha. Anyways, id imagine the wolf would would win. look at the size difference and the bit force is much greater on a wolf compared to a pitbullm but i really have no idea who would win to be honest, but my guess goes to a wolf.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    843

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    What is the point? It wouldn't be fair to either animal, and bragging rights are mute. The wolf wins: It severely outweighs and out powers an APBT. The APBT wins: genetically a wolf will rather run then fight, so they beat out a cur animal that was not designed to scratch into another. That is what is wrong with some of these people pitting bulldogs up against Tosas, Rottweilers, Shepherds, etc. They just want to see a one sided blood bath, and it's sickening. The Cajun rules were created for a reason, you know.

    And frankly I'm tired of these "APBT versus _______" threads...

  4. #4

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackup View Post
    What is the point? It wouldn't be fair to either animal, and bragging rights are mute. The wolf wins: It severely outweighs and out powers an APBT. The APBT wins: genetically a wolf will rather run then fight, so they beat out a cur animal that was not designed to scratch into another. That is what is wrong with some of these people pitting bulldogs up against Tosas, Rottweilers, Shepherds, etc. They just want to see a one sided blood bath, and it's sickening. The Cajun rules were created for a reason, you know.

    And frankly I'm tired of these "APBT versus _______" threads...
    well personally i dont see what your getting at. your saying how they throw pitbulls against these larger dogs to see a one sided blood bath. BUT, its not like all those dogs you mentioned beat pitbulls anyways. the tosa, yes, the kangals,yes, the rottweiler?? never, even the dogo wich is much larger and stronger never beats a pit. so what is the point your making? how is it sickening?

  5. #5

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    its gonna be a one sided fight regardless...
    if the dog outweighs the other dog by 100 pounds, parties over.
    if the heavier dog no longer wants to continue, the pitbull will be the only one fighting... so its still one sided.
    u aint gonna find a dog thats gonna stay in the box for an hour with a pit. so its either gonna be a one sided kill in the first 10 min, or a one sided beating of a dog thats been trying to jump out of the [] soon as it realized it was gonna be a battle.

  6. #6

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    its gonna be a one sided fight regardless...
    if the dog outweighs the other dog by 100 pounds, parties over.
    if the heavier dog no longer wants to continue, the pitbull will be the only one fighting... so its still one sided.
    u aint gonna find a dog thats gonna stay in the box for an hour with a pit. so its either gonna be a one sided kill in the first 10 min, or a one sided beating of a dog thats been trying to jump out of the [] soon as it realized it was gonna be a battle.
    thats a good way of putting it. im going to imagine you know more on the subject, but how would a pitbull do against a rott or a german shepherd? id imagine the other dogs wouldnt have a chance right?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere important
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    same weight, cajun rules, APBT is the king. case closed...only one of em is gonna want to be in there anyway, so wheres the sport in that?

  8. #8

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by viegas703 View Post
    thats a good way of putting it. im going to imagine you know more on the subject, but how would a pitbull do against a rott or a german shepherd? id imagine the other dogs wouldnt have a chance right?
    if the apbt is good and the other dog isnt then that might have a lot to do with it. im sure if you put an apbt against a smaller wolf close in size that the wolf would be handled. its a relative when it comes to size, who would be against a heavyweight vs a lightweighed? NONBODY, at least nobody with sense. the thread about mixing a wolf with an apbt turned into a convo about who would win the fight. the search tool sucks but if u can manage to find it there are a lot of different opinions on there.

  9. #9

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Here we go with this $#@! again look here bro, POUND! FOR! POUND! if you put a DEEEEEEEEEEP game pit dog with mouth like zebo or chinaman in the [] with a wolf, that wolf will be a [] jumping some $#@! or a dead $#@!er crying wolf. The breed was bred for this $#@!, Google on the history on these dogs, these dogs been game tested with wild game back in the year 1800. So Game vs wild, pound for pound a wolf don't thing so that wolf won't make it to see his next full moon

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    A wolf the same weight as a conditioned APBT needs to be put down That thing is skin and bones.

  11. #11

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    but that would be a mismatch too. putting on of the best APBT stock against just any wolf isnt necessarily a fair match and could be seen just as much of a handicap as a huge wolf or dog vs a pitbull. That's why i could never understand when people leave comments on videos like THATS NOT A DEEP GAME BRED PIT THATS WHY IT LOST!

    If i beat a MMA fighter... i don't wanna hear well he wasnt trained right or well he wasnt a champion or he was just MMA he isnt a UFC fighter. Lol i dont give a $#@!, i still beat someone who was originally bred for this $#@! and i wasnt.

    Gamebred just means its parents are proven, dont mean nothin about the litter. its plenty of game breds that are curs. So the question would be can the average grey would hang with the average APBT who's parents were proven?

  12. #12

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by viegas703 View Post
    thats a good way of putting it. im going to imagine you know more on the subject, but how would a pitbull do against a rott or a german shepherd? id imagine the other dogs wouldnt have a chance right?
    Any dog has a shot in the begining. Just like any man has a chance in a fight at the start of it, one good shot can end a fight. one good hold can end a life or seriously damage any animal. a larger dog can definitely inflict life threatening wounds on a smaller animal. but when $#@! gets thick self preservation is gonna kick in on these herding or guarding breeds... this trait isnt seen as much in terriers. so a terriers instinct is to fight while these other dogs are gonna take flight soon as they realize its not going to be easy. its alot more that goes into it, instinct. terriers have been bred to kill way before the pitbull was created... this trait runs deep and can be seen even in the littlest terriers. its only amplified in pitbulls, this trait has been magnified. Dogs like shepherds don't have this instinct cuz they work with livestock. you don't want your shepherd killing your sheep. and guarding breeds don't have it, they don't bite to kill they usually only bite on intrusion of space.

  13. #13

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by viegas703 View Post
    thats a good way of putting it. im going to imagine you know more on the subject, but how would a pitbull do against a rott or a german shepherd? id imagine the other dogs wouldnt have a chance right?
    Well that's hard to say, this dude i knew lost his Rott to one of his game dogs in 04, he come home from work to some sick $#@!. He pull up in the drive way, and notice one of his game dogs was lose in the yard busted up bad now this pit dog was 50 55lbs the Rott was may be 120 lbs big head and all. Now he notice blood smear on the side of his garage and he went around the back of his garage and seen his Rott laying there dead now do size matter i can't really say after that day

  14. #14

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Well that's hard to say, this dude i knew lost his Rott to one of his game dogs in 04, he come home from work to some sick $#@!. He pull up in the drive way, and notice one of his game dogs was lose in the yard busted up bad now this pit dog was 50 55lbs the Rott was may be 120 lbs big head and all. Now he notice blood smear on the side of his garage and he went around the back of his garage and seen his Rott laying there dead now do size matter i can't really say after that day
    Rotties can do some damage man lol if his dog was busted up, that rott probably had the upperhand for the first 15 minutes then he probably tried to quit and the pit killed him. This rottie named tango swung my little 30 pound female around like a rag dog. busted her hip up by just slammin her around, she wouldnt let go i had to use a stick to get them apart. but it was at my grandmas house and it took me a long time to get out there. seemed like a 10 minute run from the top of her deck down to the yard lol all i seen was my dog gettin swung around tryn to hold her ground. that rottie was a pup, i think he was just playin. but she gripped on to him.

  15. #15

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    when i think about rotties fighting i always thinkin about Half Baked

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    A 38lb granddaughter of Gr. Ch. Banjo killed a 100 plus pound Dogue de Bordeaux. A friend of mine was keeping the mastiff for his brother who was out of town. The Carver $#@! was presumed to be cold as she was 3 years old and in-started. They were both in a fenced backyard when the apbt decided to be a bulldog when noone was home but his wife. The Dogue de Bordeaux put it on the smaller dog until she had enough and decided to run under the house. That's where the Carver $#@! dismantled her at. That just goes to show you never know. I don't put any stock in mixed matches and apbt vs this or that. I feel it would be horribly unfair to either animal or the other as some have already posted. Anyway, what's up with all this wolf talk??? Maybe their is a wolf/wolf-hybrid board where all that wolf fantasy bull-jive could be discussed. They need to go watch White Fang or Call of the Wild. Satisfy their wolf-dog fetishes for a while.

  17. #17

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    when i think about rotties fighting i always thinkin about half baked :d
    "yo they killed killer b!!!" :d

  18. #18

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by c-murda View Post
    A 38lb granddaughter of Gr. Ch. Banjo killed a 100 plus pound Dogue de Bordeaux. A friend of mine was keeping the mastiff for his brother who was out of town. The Carver $#@! was presumed to be cold as she was 3 years old and in-started. They were both in a fenced backyard when the apbt decided to be a bulldog when noone was home but his wife. The Dogue de Bordeaux put it on the smaller dog until she had enough and decided to run under the house. That's where the Carver $#@! dismantled her at. That just goes to show you never know. I don't put any stock in mixed matches and apbt vs this or that. I feel it would be horribly unfair to either animal or the other as some have already posted. Anyway, what's up with all this wolf talk??? Maybe their is a wolf/wolf-hybrid board where all that wolf fantasy bull-jive could be discussed. They need to go watch White Fang or Call of the Wild. Satisfy their wolf-dog fetishes for a while.
    $#@! if you dont remember right, white fang even had his ass handed to em by a bulldog!
    you remember when dude said , "oh $#@!, he brought a $#@! bulldog!"

  19. #19

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    "yo they killed killer b!!!" :d
    LMAO! CLASSIC

  20. #20

    Default Re: gamebred apbt vs a wolf?

    this is how it almost always ends up when you put a pit vs a 140 pound dog..... 140 pound dog is winning in the first 3 to 6min then the big dog realizes its gonnabe a long one ... big dog curs out .... either runs or jumps the box..... unless big dogs kills pit in first 5 min which is so rare... and almost all of thesematches are byb street fights which are garbage pitts. they do this $#@! in backward ass developing countries that dont have alot money and pits are not that of pro ranks.... like in turkey , the kangal is turkey's dog so ther is TONS of kangals against $#@! pitbulls... the matches just dont make sense...... seen to 2matches with akita vs pit , both of em lasted under7 min with PIT on top doing damage , fight called , 2dogo argentinos matches, 1 pit did severe damage dunno if dogo even survived (lasted under 4 min) , other lasted 7 min
    Last edited by popper; 02-08-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for the highest gamebred APBT
    By joey in forum APBT Bloodlines
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 11:44 AM
  2. Gamebred dog at its finest
    By synno2004 in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:32 AM
  3. What does Gamebred mean to you?
    By sadieblues in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
  4. Is this a gamebred APBT?
    By absolute peril in forum Dog Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts