+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Carolina Gamedogs

does anyone know how these dogs are producing, and which stud would you consider the best on the yard?

Default Re: Carolina Gamedogs

They have good dogs but they use to be better a few years ago.

Everyone knows about Ch Jethro....but John Brown is under-rated and producing well too!

last i heard they closed their yard-if you dont know 'em, you aint getting squat

They re-opened just couldn't stay away

Quote Originally Posted by rallyracer View Post
    last i heard they closed their yard-if you dont know 'em, you aint getting squat
    Their yard is open. I don't know them and they offered to sell me a pup of John Brown.

Yes they love selling pups!

Thats what peddlers do!

is that really what they're all about?puppy peddlers?$#@!ty

They peddle some nice pups though, lol alot like..... well nevermind I will just shut up now.

you guys are rediculous please define a puppy peddler. to me it is someone who does not sell quality dogs, back up there dogs, or only breeds for prety papers. i dont give a damn if they sell dogs to the public as long as they do not sell to anyone with money. but it seems like everyone hates on people who make little money on these dogs.

They have good dogs!

Mt def. of a peddler is someone who breeds for a living, has a ton of dogs that they do it with, and a "G" a pup is just plain ridiculos(sp)!
    I do however think there dogs are bred nice

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=311511

A friend owned this little guy..He was a good one..

they are peddlers just like Tom Garner is a peddler just like Ed Faron was a peddler just because someone produces damn good dogs that doesn't mean they aren't a peddler Tom Garner has more litters on the ground right now than most true dogmen will produce in a decade

and i know Faron was innocent because theres no way he was away from the breeding stand long enough to match a dog in the last 15 years

nobody take any of this the wrong way Ed and Tom have produced some of the best bulldogs to ever wear a collar but damn anybody could if they pumped them out like that
    Last edited by budboy88; 11-28-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Yes Boze, if you have pups year round "which they do" then you are a puppy pusher! Bottom line. I like their dogs, as I like a few other people's dogs that peddle. Hell I even like the people doing it, most of the people mentioned on this thread are great guys. As far as the money goes, believe me I'm not a hater! If I could sell water in hell I would do it. Not really, you have to deal with to many stupid people such as "gatormouth fans" Don't think ALL of the names mentioned hasn't sold a pup to one of these people!!!!

as long as they put out well breed dogs aint nutn wrong wit making sum money.when people start breeding junk dogs just to make a buck,thats when it's wrong.those poeple have shuldnt even own a dog,they're the ones giving breeders especialy bulldog breeders a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by csotelo9388 View Post
    as long as they put out well breed dogs aint nutn wrong wit making sum money.when people start breeding junk dogs just to make a buck,thats when it's wrong.those poeple have shuldnt even own a dog,they're the ones giving breeders especialy bulldog breeders a bad name
    It's not about a well bred dog, it's about a well ACTING dog. And those are the people who are giveing the game a sore thumb, anybody with a dollar can get one. When money is envolved thats when them people get envovled, they don't like when folks make money without them knowing, and your doing it with something they don't even want you to have, that makes you a target, whether your legit or not.

thats kinda what i meant a well bred dog will be a well acting dog,won't it?