+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Boyles' ch. Bolt action rom

I'm going to give a short tribute to a fine bulldog who in turn was an excellent producer. His name is Bolyes' Ch. Bolt Action ROM. His sire, Holland's Gr. Ch. Cherokee Chief and his dam, Boyles' Dirty Mary are both ROM producers. Bolt Action was the best producing dog off of Dirty Mary in many dogmen's opinions.
    Bolt Action was a 4X contract winner and lost his 5th to Winchester's Champion Chaka in 1:16. He, Bolt Action, died after his last match and was relatively young but still managed to obtain 5 point ROM status.
    Not only did he produce Champions and a Grand Champion but also produced dogs who in turn produced champions such as Ch. Black Bumphus, who produced Gr. Ch. Running Candy and Ch. Dirty Becky. Jersey Boys' 2X winner Bullshannon, Chainsaw Kennels' 1X winner Dixie, who won over Irish Jerry's 2X winner. Also a good gyp out of the same litter as Bullshannon and Dixie named Widow Maker. STP owned one from this litter and was said to be a game dog, but was killed in a kennel accident. Captain America made several breedings with Bolt Action, one that comes to mind was the breeding to Gina Blue Eyes, which produced Chopper. There are several others of Bolt Action's offspring who are producing well, most notably Ch. Black Pazmanian, who is off a daughter of Bolt Action.
    I believe the Bolt Action dogs are here to stay and they are from a game winning line of dogs known as The Boyles' line.

Default Re: Boyles' ch. Bolt action rom

Good read Caos

IMO Bolt Action/Boyles dogs are the best line running right now. I am sure the Eli people don't agree. But they know whats up....

Boyles Dogs PERIOD

Good read that, thanks

thanks all!

good read!

the best breeding ron ever did. just look at what them dogs produced 11 wins between liter mates BA & reno. & ther offspreng produced as well as there parents did. VON'S ZACHARIAH, OTIS, RIGHT HAND MAN , BUCK all that stuff worked.

My mentor's the one who beat Bolt Action. He said he was a great dog! I was actually just talking about it with him a few weeks ago!

Bolt for sure died not after the match Right in the pit trying to get to chaka bolt was one hell of a game dog deadgame in fact . And ch chaka was one hell of a good bulldog had two hard long matches and than went for his fourth way too soon . And I believe now as I did that night bolt action was two to three pounds under his best weight .

Knew a $#@! out of bobby x dirty mary very wel my frind owned he she was called Baby-o and was bred to STB Dylan great bunsh of dogs but he could not sell them at all sold the whole lot of 5 ore 6 pups for 175 eur can you belive that?? . her sister called black gold if im not mistaken was owned and paid for as wel only she was never send, Patrick kinda snatchst/ stole her . saw most of tese dogs go and theer later ofspring...

was bolt action ROM when he went out for his 5th? if so why would they hook a ROM 4x winning ch to make gr ch not worth it if you ask me just one more i guess they said to good ol bolt but that one more caused him his life!

I dont think bolt action made ROM till after he passed . He was every thing a game dog should be . I never had anything from that line Of dogs but those that i saw impressed me very much .

Hey limey i had dogs breed off Dylan From Wardts Carrie breed to my booger Rom dog . They sure were good dogs I also had a good one from Wardts Thunder .

Soooooooo,,, Would yall feed something down from this one who beat 3 champs before quitting?....Just currious
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...ee&dog_id=7927

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKIN HEMI View Post
    IMO Bolt Action/Boyles dogs are the best line running right now. I am sure the Eli people don't agree. But they know whats up....
    Why would eli folks hate on boyls blood???
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...gree&dog_id=77
    Look at the top half of this ped
    Damn right we know whats up LMAO

boyles dogs are basically eli/bolio

there are some good 1's around

Quote Originally Posted by old time dogman View Post
    Hey limey i had dogs breed off Dylan From Wardts Carrie breed to my booger Rom dog . They sure were good dogs I also had a good one from Wardts Thunder .
    STB Dylan was a ecseptional dog and a even beter producer , thunder was considerd a ace dog bij some. unfortunatly they changed dylan,s pedegree(wrong ped but thats a story on itself) when he was lured out of my frinds house BVH bij my former pardner who promptly send him to barney fife to breed of of him and sell pups. he froze to death on the chain later as he was a 10 year old house dog..

Yea I herd the same thing from Bob B who owned ch Joker and ch $#@!e . BVH was a nice man met him twice when I went over . I know the false paper stuff dylan was no peterbilt breed dog ! Booger/carrie produced some dam good dogs . I know one of the pups ended up in Scotland highlanders OZ They sure were the good old days .

they were the good old days indeed . but the peterbild pedegree was actualy the REAL ped not the paperd ceasar pedegree!.
    And i got the only proofe in the world of that , but i dont whant to highjack this topic..