+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Chinaman

Default Black Chinaman

Im Kinda New To The Pit Bulls Can Someone Please Tell Me Some Information On This Bloodline

Default Re: Black Chinaman

Is This a Chinaman Dog??? OR Did I Hear It Wrong. I Was Told About A Black Chinaman Male

HUH ???? I saw a black China man once . Yep back in the war . Yep ya gotta watch out for them Black China men they will get you everytime i tell ya . Have you all kinda confused and such.

Black chinaman

Quote Originally Posted by GAS HOUSE KENNELS View Post
    HUH ???? I saw a black China man once . Yep back in the war . Yep ya gotta watch out for them Black China men they will get you everytime i tell ya . Have you all kinda confused and such.
    dude those sob's pop up out of no where and stab you in the back little bastges

We'll the 'Chinaman' line is based off one of the greatest Pit Dogs to live, He was a perfect " 'Eli' Carver" cross with extreme ability and a really hard mouth.

His most popular line of descendants come via his double bred Son 'Frisco' when bred back to his sisters and his daughters from those breedings Frisco is the all time greatest producer of Pit Dogs # wise on the Sporting Dog Journal Register Of Merit list...

The main proprietor of this line is Ton Garner which still breeds offspring of Frisco to the Chinaman line and readily has puppies and adults for sale...

tom garner got out of the dogs..lol

too much info!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Rooster View Post
    We'll the 'Chinaman' line is based off one of the greatest Pit Dogs to live, He was a perfect " 'Eli' Carver" cross with extreme ability and a really hard mouth.

His most popular line of descendants come via his double bred Son 'Frisco' when bred back to his sisters and his daughters from those breedings Frisco is the all time greatest producer of Pit Dogs # wise on the Sporting Dog Journal Register Of Merit list...

The main proprietor of this line is Ton Garner which still breeds offspring of Frisco to the Chinaman line and readily has puppies and adults for sale...

Thanks for that information

yeah Chris Tucker is a black chinamen blackanese

some of you guys can be too much. how about coming on here to educate.

why soooo serious? Chinamne line throws a lot of black dogs no such thing as a black chinmen line there

Quote Originally Posted by mindogg View Post
    some of you guys can be too much. how about coming on here to educate.
    educating is one thing, but doin someone elses homework when the info is out there and easily found is another

Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    educating is one thing, but doin someone elses homework when the info is out there and easily found is another
    come on woody.. not much comes up when you search for TG or chinaman.... Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

sure CL, sure

Quote Originally Posted by CLKENNELS View Post
    tom garner got out of the dogs..lol
    Just curios when did that happen? I just saw he had puppies for sale in March?

Last edited by scratchin dog; 09-11-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: please no posting of kennel links with pups for sale

Quote Originally Posted by mntman2003 View Post
    yeah Chris Tucker is a black chinamen blackanese
    LOL If only him and Jackie Chan could have a baby,like on Conan O'brian's if they mated lol

DO A SEARCH The info is out there. I did a search for Tom Garner when i first started learning and I learnd the mans blood type and what hand he writes with..... do a search for Chinaman and it will aswer all your questions....

Now when someone searches for Chinamnan this $#@! will come up.

Vic

just makin a point... It prolly took you the same amount of time to post that link as it took him to start this thread