+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Black Chinaman

  1. #1

    Default Black Chinaman

    Im Kinda New To The Pit Bulls Can Someone Please Tell Me Some Information On This Bloodline

  2. #2

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Is This a Chinaman Dog??? OR Did I Hear It Wrong. I Was Told About A Black Chinaman Male

  3. #3

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    HUH ???? I saw a black China man once . Yep back in the war . Yep ya gotta watch out for them Black China men they will get you everytime i tell ya . Have you all kinda confused and such.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a redwood grove
    Posts
    807

    Default Re: Black Chinaman


    Black chinaman

  5. #5

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by GAS HOUSE KENNELS View Post
    HUH ???? I saw a black China man once . Yep back in the war . Yep ya gotta watch out for them Black China men they will get you everytime i tell ya . Have you all kinda confused and such.
    dude those sob's pop up out of no where and stab you in the back little bastges

  6. #6

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    We'll the 'Chinaman' line is based off one of the greatest Pit Dogs to live, He was a perfect " 'Eli' Carver" cross with extreme ability and a really hard mouth.

    His most popular line of descendants come via his double bred Son 'Frisco' when bred back to his sisters and his daughters from those breedings Frisco is the all time greatest producer of Pit Dogs # wise on the Sporting Dog Journal Register Of Merit list...

    The main proprietor of this line is Ton Garner which still breeds offspring of Frisco to the Chinaman line and readily has puppies and adults for sale...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    tom garner got out of the dogs..lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    no where
    Posts
    1,222

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    too much info!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Rooster View Post
    We'll the 'Chinaman' line is based off one of the greatest Pit Dogs to live, He was a perfect " 'Eli' Carver" cross with extreme ability and a really hard mouth.

    His most popular line of descendants come via his double bred Son 'Frisco' when bred back to his sisters and his daughters from those breedings Frisco is the all time greatest producer of Pit Dogs # wise on the Sporting Dog Journal Register Of Merit list...

    The main proprietor of this line is Ton Garner which still breeds offspring of Frisco to the Chinaman line and readily has puppies and adults for sale...
    ............................

  10. #10

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Thanks for that information

  11. #11

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    yeah Chris Tucker is a black chinamen blackanese

  12. #12

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    some of you guys can be too much. how about coming on here to educate.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    why soooo serious? Chinamne line throws a lot of black dogs no such thing as a black chinmen line there

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere important
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by mindogg View Post
    some of you guys can be too much. how about coming on here to educate.
    educating is one thing, but doin someone elses homework when the info is out there and easily found is another

  15. #15

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by woody d View Post
    educating is one thing, but doin someone elses homework when the info is out there and easily found is another
    come on woody.. not much comes up when you search for TG or chinaman.... Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere important
    Posts
    3,920

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    sure CL, sure

  17. #17

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by CLKENNELS View Post
    tom garner got out of the dogs..lol
    Just curios when did that happen? I just saw he had puppies for sale in March?

    Last edited by scratchin dog; 09-11-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: please no posting of kennel links with pups for sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    southwest missouri
    Posts
    2,590

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    Quote Originally Posted by mntman2003 View Post
    yeah Chris Tucker is a black chinamen blackanese
    LOL If only him and Jackie Chan could have a baby,like on Conan O'brian's if they mated lol

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    My Block, VA
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    DO A SEARCH The info is out there. I did a search for Tom Garner when i first started learning and I learnd the mans blood type and what hand he writes with..... do a search for Chinaman and it will aswer all your questions....

    Now when someone searches for Chinamnan this $#@! will come up.

    Vic

  20. #20

    Default Re: Black Chinaman

    just makin a point... It prolly took you the same amount of time to post that link as it took him to start this thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts