Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default PLK ( SIRMIUM's ) GR CH Mali Dizni

PLK ( Sirmium's ) GR CH Mali Dizni , one of the best reproducer of modern times , Balkan Boys CH Black Buck blood / Tant's Yellow / Radjonic blood.
    produce EXTRA class dogs

http://pedigree.pitbullworld.org/ped...digree&id=9210

Default Re: PLK ( SIRMIUM's ) GR CH Mali Dizni

all imports how can you say us dogs stop and that ped is filled with are dogs????????????????

Not only with all u.s. dogs but from all strains, lmao.

mr.foot- allow me to introduce you to mr.mouth. mr. mouth-mr. foot. bon apetit

thats wat im saying come on here dissing are dogs and you dumb ass all your countries so called dogs are from here so you owe us usa of course a applogy and a thank you for your game dogs that we carefully bred for over 100 years ...
    i never get in $#@! like this but your an ass ..so oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruccio View Post
    PLK ( Sirmium's ) GR CH Mali Dizni , one of the best reproducer of modern times , Balkan Boys CH Black Buck blood / Tant's Yellow / Radjonic blood.
    produce EXTRA class dogs

http://pedigree.pitbullworld.org/ped...digree&id=9210
    He's a good bred dog alright.With American born ancestors.

i am really sick of folks from other parts of the world coming here to tell US about OUR dogs. alotta phuckin nerve

why you are so angry with me?
    i don't have to sell pups or dogs to nobody , I'm only speaking the truth.
    I know ancestors come from U.S.A. But now is a different story.
    I'm only saying the truth.
    one example? dimitri of ablizin kennel , bought houndred of dogs from STP and only two was really good.Luther and bad rosemary. less then a 5% comparing the amount of dogs he bought.
    Ac/Dc kennel , 85% of inbreeding program ( Alligator ) , all average dogs , never showed in pro competition , the only best he got are from IronJoe(hammonds)/Limey trought ex-ccp -Balkan generations selection / Dragon family ch ringo , savich gr ch ironkid , pedrags , heffner , cune's , novosel.
    I don't say U.S.A dogs are total $#@! , but for sure now in these times are uncomparable with dogs you can find in balkan and ex-cccp area.
    don't be angry for nothing

one example? dimitri of ablizin kennel , bought houndred of dogs from STP and only two was really good.Luther and bad rosemary. less then a 5% comparing the amount of dogs he bought.
    Ac/Dc kennel , 85% of inbreeding program ( Alligator ) , all average dogs , never showed in pro competition , the only best he got are from IronJoe(hammonds)/Limey trought ex-ccp -Balkan generations selection / Dragon family ch ringo , savich gr ch ironkid , pedrags , heffner , cune's , novosel.
    I don't say U.S.A dogs are total $#@! , but for sure now in these times are uncomparable with dogs you can find in balkan and ex-cccp area.
    im not angry, but let me tell ya a little something....good dogs are where ya find em, and there are plenty of good dogs around, right here in the U.S.

You got a lot of nerve to say some lies like that about s.t.p. like that he is known to be a damn good dog man, and has produced some damn fine animal's you statistic's are way way off. Let me ask you a question if the balkan dog's and all those other dog's over their were so damn good why do y'all keep coming here for your stock? I will tell you why because y'all can't do it like we can, never could never will be able to produce like we can. Your dog's are sub par battle crosses....I imagine if you go into nothing but sub par dog's i.e. the dog's y'all have after you get done with your "breeding program" then yeah you can win against your own stock. You are a know nothing blow hard don't get mad

I don't love storyes.I say the truth abaut STP , you can bet on this.all professional pitmans know abaut STP dogs bought by dimitri ( Ablizin ).
    In the same way most of Ablizin dogs comes from Patrick fail.
    I don't say Patrick , STP , MountainMan ..are bad.They are legends for sure , extra class pitmans.I'm talking abaut now , these times.the selection they made in past was continued and is still active only in countries i said before.In usa for sure can be good dogs , but is difficult to find proven selection and real proven dogs , not becouse they haven't a good background , but becouse they have a gap in selection.and the gap make the level.
    Balkan countries like montenegro / serbjia / Ukraine / ex-cccp in general
    have extra high level of selection and dogs.

Come back after you have finished your hooked on phonics booklet.

[quote=Maruccio;341747]why you are so angry with me? To come here and say all the US dogs are sub par is a pretty big statement.If it wasn't for us you wouldn't have your dogs.A good dog is a good dog,he don't know what side of the ocean he's on and he don't care.But your guy's blood came from here originally,so you better believe there's still good dogs right here in the USA.

for sure there are good dogs in U.S.A but very difficult to find now.

in last year(november)a known dogman from US travel to the Balkans and won there I think that's can prove something about the USA dogs.

Not really.

You know what they say...
    "Scared man can't gamble, jealous man can't work!"
    Talk as much trash as you want about AMERICAN pitbull terriers.
    Them commie dogs don't fare too well over here, do they?

i think we have an all knowing in our midst, not kennel blind, but country blind
    Last edited by rallyracer; 07-04-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: quote taken out of context

and who is this man Caos????
    only man from u.s.a come here lost easely vs d.o.y Krusevac Ch Kamel

but for first you don't understand the point.i don't talk trash abaut american pit bull terrier and i don't say all U.S.A pitdogs are trash.I say the reality the U.S.A selection have a big gap .

and who is this man Caos????
    only man from u.s.a come here lost easely vs d.o.y Krusevac Ch Kamel

but for first you don't understand the point.i don't talk trash abaut american pit bull terrier and i don't say all U.S.A pitdogs are trash.I say the reality the U.S.A selection have a big gap .
    so by your statement im guessing youve been here and seen ALL yards?