+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Black Dog/devils/witchcraft

try to dare someone to put black magic in you.. you will believe in jinn than.. actually dont, i dont want you to die lol

dont believe in magic its just wish full thinking at most imo. might believe in the after life but thats as far as i believe. any who if black dogs were "jinn" they woulda been the baddest dogs in the pit and would have created deamon dogs and would probably been serious man biters to begin with. also i think muslims keep black dogs seen it in old videos from the middle east and current videos from there also.

Quote Originally Posted by stonerreakinhvk View Post
    dont believe in magic its just wish full thinking at most imo. might believe in the after life but thats as far as i believe. any who if black dogs were "jinn" they woulda been the baddest dogs in the pit and would have created deamon dogs and would probably been serious man biters to begin with. also i think muslims keep black dogs seen it in old videos from the middle east and current videos from there also.
    im muslim and i keep black dogs " patterdales and crosses ".. and i was born in the middle east but im african and live in australia

black dogs are not evil, is just that One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. "and black dogs are one of them. "

black dogs are not devils, but devils " evil jinn" they change to black dogs some times, so if u go out in the forest and u see a stray black dog , it could be a devil.

For that reason Muslims are not allowed to keep a black dog.
    Last edited by masta of game; 07-11-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpoison View Post
    black dogs are not evil, is just that One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. "and black dogs are one of them. "

black dogs are not devils, but devils " evil jinn" they change to black dogs some times, so if u go out in the forest and u see a stray black dog , it could be a devil.

For that reason Muslims are not allowed to keep a black dog.
    Last edited by masta of game; 07-11-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    i know i read that. i just dont think its real. im naturally a skeptic. i was born a catholic and im still not sure that jesus was who every one thinks he was. i think that somethings are said to strike fear into people and i think this is one of those things.

thats fine.. was just showing guys what other teachings say.. not here to convince anyone.. just sharing lol

let all relions beliefe it i dont care... than they stay all away from my black dog hahaha

Some people believe some crazy $#@!

Quote Originally Posted by fajahmaria View Post
    let all relions beliefe it i dont care... than they stay all away from my black dog hahaha
    lol.....funny

Quote Originally Posted by bradyFL View Post
    my friend's dog, this is a spooky looking pic. lol
    That boy looks massive! Got a ped on him?

I used to have a black one who's head would spin around and levatate.I had to get rid of him tho beacause it kept spewing vomit on my neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyFL View Post
    my friend's dog, this is a spooky looking pic. lol
    i've seen this pic before but can't remember where.i'm not sure but i want to say it's a boyles dog

He looks good regardless of how he is bred.

same here LMFAO, and it makes me laugh even harder if someone is offended by the fact that I find their superstitions and imaginary friends laughable. Get a life.

I had a black $#@! who did the same exact thing, the only difference is that she had red eyes and spat up fire balls and farted smoke

That $#@! happens when ya feed them gun powder.

black cat /dog hair used in spells

http://www.magicspells.in/free_black..._spells_8.html

go to link below and scroll down and read what's highlighted....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co....google.com.au