+ Reply to Thread

Default Game Dog Breeders Registry

I am looking for some contact info for GDBR, email, phone, address anything. I've searched some old threads and couldn't find any contact info.Are they still around?

Thanks for any help given.

Default Re: Game Dog Breeders Registry

Well that's gonna take some time cause the real dogmen don't really sell out! You gotta put your time in and get to know some ppl. Don't wanna bust your bubble but with all the thing's happening now-a-days it's hard to open up to just anyone!

pssst, not looking for a breeder...looking for the registry

Isn't the registry ran by a well known breeder?? Someone who was having issues with ADBA registering one of his well known hounds, I'm asking cuz I thought It was a pretty famous breeders registry but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last time I'm sure)

You might be thinking of Sprting Dog Regsistry, run by the infamouis puppy peddler TOm Garner

Ok, thats the one I was thinking of, Thanks Jefferson for the correction.....

Quote Originally Posted by JBlazeRx7 View Post
    Well that's gonna take some time cause the real dogmen don't really sell out! You gotta put your time in and get to know some ppl. Don't wanna bust your bubble but with all the thing's happening now-a-days it's hard to open up to just anyone!
    I think you may have misunderstood me JBlaze. I'm not looking for a breeder, I am looking for information on a particular registry(title of this thread).

And no, I wasn't refering to TG's Sporting Dog Registry.

game breeders is no more to my knowledge

Aint that reg gone....?

ANCHOR Guest

why would ya wanna know lol...if you were ment to you wouldnt be asking here
    Last edited by ANCHOR; 06-12-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D'S View Post
    I have been offered an exceptional $#@! from a friend.She is GDBR.I have a pup off of her sister.And I really like what I'm seeing.When I say I like it, I mean I am doing backlips and yelling hoorah's and such.Once I acquire the dog I wanna transfer to ADBA, but I have to be the registered owner to transfer papers.My friend is away for a few weeks, so i haven't been able to ask him for any contact info yet.

If they are non-existent then I can just use a bill of sale and original GDBR papers to transfer to ADBA.

ANCHOR Guest

if she is registered with gdbr you dont need to be in touch with them to transfure to adba?? dealing with adba is all you need do.you obviously know the ped cause its through a mate?? have ya mate sign the back of the papers, photo copy them and send copy.
    get a single dog reg form from adba and fill it out, breeder/owner, ped etc.and sign away, to easy.
    Last edited by ANCHOR; 06-13-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANCHOR View Post
    so who are you some type of cop? mind your own business man.the guy asked a question if u dont want to help, shut the f k up then. you guys that are so paranoid it makes me sick. like the guys asking you to sell him dope or something.ask for the register not your wifes azz.lol now thats funny.ha ha ha

why are you replying to an old thread,look at the date on this $#@!.

ur right sorry

^^^^ haha i seen some $#@! the other day from way back and posted when i was drunk but i feel ya some $#@! you just have to say something lol

Is this registry finished?