+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pick the Pit!

Cool Pick the Pit!

I'm sure many of you have seen this out on the web, but I thought I'd post it anyway for those of you who have not seen it or for those of you who are interested in the breed, but do not know too much about it yet. This is also a good example as to why so many dog bites coming from "apbts" are really from other breeds or mixed mutts with or without apbt in them. The majority cannot tell the difference. And everyone be honest and tell us how many tries (again I stress honesty--be as honest as your bulldog) it takes you to "Pick the Pit"!

www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html
    Last edited by miakoda; 12-21-2004 at 11:00 PM. Reason: misspelled web address

Default Re: Pick the Pit!

link don't work

got it working now. i'm having a spelling prob tonight!

I got it on the second try. First I picked no. 3, which is supposed to be an Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog, whatever that is
    Has anyone seen the APBT 2005 wall calendar? Not too many of the dogs pictured look like pit bulls to me.
    Great quiz, thanks!

Thats crazy. It took me a couple of times to figure it out. I didn't know there were so many breeds that looked like APBT's. Some of these breeds I haven't even heard of. people really need to re-think BSL.

The first time I seen it I also picked the same - Alapaha but got it right on the 2nd try. I thought @ first you had to pick one out of each line.

6.. because i started picking ones up top but once i looked @ the bottom i knew which one it was.

I think you posted on the wrong thread Mutt.

Talking Re: Pick the Pit!

WOO HOO!!
    I got it on the first try! LOL