+ Reply to Thread

Default Eli,Midnight Cowboy,Happy Jack!

I have looked for a while now for the Cracker Jack ROM Strain off of the Eli 2Xw,Ch Midnight Cowboy and Gr Ch Happy Jack lines and come up short every time,Can somebody point me in the right direction or post any dog for stud or sale that is well bred Cracker Jack ROM or Gr Ch Happy Jack?????

Question Re: Eli,Midnight Cowboy,Happy Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by HighRiskKennels View Post
    I have looked for a while now for the Cracker Jack ROM Strain off of the Eli 2Xw,Ch Midnight Cowboy and Gr Ch Happy Jack lines and come up short every time,Can somebody point me in the right direction or post any dog for stud or sale that is well bred Cracker Jack ROM or Gr Ch Happy Jack?????

Bump, i'd be curious to know about that cracker jack stuff as well

Default Re: Eli,Midnight Cowboy,Happy Jack!

Hmmmm is it just me or do yall smell some pork????

Quote Originally Posted by HighRiskKennels View Post
    post any dog for stud or sale
    This will not happen, I don't allow this on the site, there will be no dogs/puppy's change hands on this site nor any studding going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    This will not happen, I don't allow this on the site, there will be no dogs/puppy's change hands on this site nor any studding going on!
    Didn't mean to contribute to that marty (Sorry)

Your OK man but members are not reading the rules found all over the site...

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/announcement.php?f=6&a=1

If your smelling pork Red Cocain maybe you should look around you and not at me,I take comments like that very serious!You are not the only person who has dogs and has to watch every person you speak to because of the "Witch Hunt" as Marty calls it! all i was doing was looking for info on the dogs,Im sorry you intellagence kept you from seeing that....Marty i appologize for the post...