+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boyles

Default boyles

does any1 know of any kennel running mostly bolyes line of dogs, perferably good stock uncrossed?

Default Re: boyles

Boyles himself is now selling openly to the public!

YIS

Quote Originally Posted by STPFAN View Post
    Boyles himself is now selling openly to the public!

YIS
    nice to hear that allways good purchase dogs from the source!

Wow I though he got out of dogs?

do you have a link for boyles if he has a site at all?

no website, but he is advertising in the gazette

What do you meen un crossed??? boyles are from crossed dogs he has two strains.

absolutely. Mr. R. Boyle is a good friend of mine. 90% of my yard all comes from Boyle himself. Heavy "Dirty Bill", i.e. his lead stud dog. You may have a look @ some of my dogs here

http://comegetsomekennels.webs.com/

He doesn't have a website, as he is from the old school. To correct earlier posts, Ronald doesn't have "2 strains". The Dirty Mary R.O.M. dogs come from a Bolio(Dirty Mary) Eli(Gr. Ch. Cherokee Chief R.O.M.) cross. Everything since then has all been linebred, linebred, outcross, back to linebreeding.

Typically, you'll buy a good "High Class Red Johnny" dog, or shall I say "Tobacco Road" if you make a purchase from the source.

I don't mean to sound like a know it all, but by all means, let's all discuss. Dirty Mary R.O.M. dogs are my life's blood.
    Last edited by cool_c; 02-03-2009 at 02:33 AM.

GOTTA LUV DEM BOYLES DOGZ......... Anyone have contact info?

Interesting, good bulldogs.

Quote Originally Posted by cool_c View Post
    absolutely. Mr. R. Boyle is a good friend of mine. 90% of my yard all comes from Boyle himself. Heavy "Dirty Bill", i.e. his lead stud dog. You may have a look @ some of my dogs here

He doesn't have a website, as he is from the old school. To correct earlier posts, Ronald doesn't have "2 strains". The Dirty Mary R.O.M. dogs come from a Bolio(Dirty Mary) Eli(Gr. Ch. Cherokee Chief R.O.M.) cross. Everything since then has all been linebred, linebred, outcross, back to linebreeding.

Typically, you'll buy a good "High Class Red Johnny" dog, or shall I say "Tobacco Road" if you make a purchase from the source.

I don't mean to sound like a know it all, but by all means, let's all discuss. Dirty Mary R.O.M. dogs are my life's blood.

Hey there!

CHECK PM!

This is a dream come true......

Quote Originally Posted by cool_c View Post

I know what you are saying R.B breeds his dog together the best of his best. But they are from crosses Back when I was hard in the boyles blood back when Oiler was hot and Mad max was still coming out strong. The best I seen were the C.Cheif dirtymary- The boltaction dogs. Then you had the black gold stuff that made the Righthandman dog. witch made alot of good dogs no one hears about. I know the highclass johnny dogs are hot now but let me tell you 20 years ago the boyles dogs that came out were straight up monsters I still aint seen nothing like the old ones. And not to mention t.walkers dog the t-boy stuff crossed to the boltaction dogs would bite so hard your eyes would cross. J

Quote Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
    I know what you are saying R.B breeds his dog together the best of his best. But they are from crosses Back when I was hard in the boyles blood back when Oiler was hot and Mad max was still coming out strong. The best I seen were the C.Cheif dirtymary- The boltaction dogs. Then you had the black gold stuff that made the Righthandman dog. witch made alot of good dogs no one hears about. I know the highclass johnny dogs are hot now but let me tell you 20 years ago the boyles dogs that came out were straight up monsters I still aint seen nothing like the old ones. And not to mention t.walkers dog the t-boy stuff crossed to the boltaction dogs would bite so hard your eyes would cross. J
    Damn J you been around for a while.... I'm goin to make sure my ears are open when you are passing knowledge.

Vic

hey triple j I would love to know about those t walker dogs and cherokee chief dogs. all of that is in hemis ped. does anyone know about newman buck dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKIN HEMI View Post
    hey triple j I would love to know about those t walker dogs and cherokee chief dogs. all of that is in hemis ped. does anyone know about newman buck dogs?
    Let me put it to you like this the most I was ever shocked and dissapointed ever in the dogs was because of a triple bred t-boy $#@! she was one of the best I ever have seen. I dont think pound for pound there has ever been a better dog. I would have traded my truck for that $#@! and the owner said no.And I had a nice truck LOL. I know R.Numan and buck was a good dog and threw some good ones..

LOL....I like the bolio dogs myself...