+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Wildside Kennels Raided

Wildside Kennels was raided this morning. They took the dogs and Ed went to jail. Anyone who knows Ed knows he has done nothing wrong. This is BS!

The AADR has set up a paypal site for donations with legal fees. Please help if you can. Thanks!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=1795157

The AADR Tarheel APBT Club is also accepting donations. Here is the address.

AADR Tarheel APBT Club
    P.O Box 654
    Grifton, NC 28530

Default Re: Wildside Kennels Raided

I was just gonna post this...I've been looking for an article and nothings been put up yet.

ETA: Our club (North Fl AADR Club) is working on setting up a giant garage sale to help raise money. If anyone local has anything to contribute please let me know
    Last edited by Crystal621; 12-10-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Anyone that deals in these dogs and the public needs to shut thier doors! Close the circles folks!!!

I will send something this Friday.

so unfortunate.

This is just getting out of control, the $#@! needs to come to an end.

Hopefully the dogs will have a chance while this mess gets sorted out. If anyone has a spare chain spot maybe we can get some of these dogs housed properly before they end up being "evaluated" and rendered too damaged for placement.

We'll send something and prayers on the way as well.

This is so upsetting... the world is getting really $#@!ed up when a decent guy can't even breed dogs without being arrested....

Has it hit the media yet, or just word of mouth?

I havent seen it in the news yet.

I think someone said before, that the authorities are trying to wipe out all of the main bloodlines. It look's like that is exactly what they are doing. This is an all out war on our breed of choice.

WOW THIS BS i'm out of a job right now so i cant help sorry

But i well be praying for him

Aaron

CynthiaATL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by >BLAZE< View Post
    I think someone said before, that the authorities are trying to wipe out all of the main bloodlines. It look's like that is exactly what they are doing. This is an all out war on our breed of choice.
    Yep it seems that way. I heard about this on my way to work this morning. But I still have not seen it in the media yet.

Quote Originally Posted by >BLAZE< View Post
    I totally agree, very sad.

WOW.. Damn shame

Just saw this somewhere else. No other info yet?

When will the witch hunt end?? I seriously hope the HSUS, AC, or whoever orchestrated this raid gets their ass handed to them in the end, just like Floyd and Pat Patrick did.

My thoughts will be with Wildside Kennels. I just hope the dogs make it out of this situation alive...

CynthiaATL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by badboy_caesar View Post
    When will the witch hunt end?? I seriously hope the HSUS, AC, or whoever orchestrated this raid gets their ass handed to them in the end, just like Floyd and Pat Patrick did.

My thoughts will be with Wildside Kennels. I just hope the dogs make it out of this situation alive...
    I do not think it matters if they get a conviction. They accomplished what they intended to do. And that was to destroy the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaATL View Post
    I do not think it matters if they get a conviction. They accomplished what they intended to do. And that was to destroy the dogs.

Exactly, thats what it's all about...a conviction is just a plus. They could care less until some huge suits follow and laws begin to change.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaATL View Post
    I'm well aware of that. It's the unfortunate truth. Still, we can always hope that it won't end like previous cases. What those chances are, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by badboy_caesar View Post
    I'm well aware of that. It's the unfortunate truth. Still, we can always hope that it won't end like previous cases. What those chances are, who knows?
    The chances of that lie heavily on the ability to raise money for Ed's defense. Someone has to get in there and start taking on the Humaniacs before those dogs are murdered.

Regards,

B