+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Just ordered it.

3. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Jerry surely appreciates it, and it is a great addition to add to one's bulldog library or collection. The Next 20 orders will receive a limited signed addition that they can keep sealed and unopened. They will also receive a copy they can open, watch, and have for future viewing. Of course, you will receive both Mr. Kayo.

With Respect, pmk

Mr Mark Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post
    Jerry surely appreciates it, and it is a great addition to add to one's bulldog library or collection. The Next 20 orders will receive a limited signed addition that they can keep sealed and unopened. They will also receive a copy they can open, watch, and have for future viewing. Of course, you will receive both Mr. Kayo.

With Respect, pmk
    Hey, hey, can I send mine back to him and get it signed, lol? JK

D, I wanted to ask you the other day and I forgot, will the NTC be putting out any publications on individual breeds (apbt)?

oh snap, i'll be ordering the video right now

the woodlands tx, that is where I live. Hell I might order it just because

Cool Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

With Respect, pmk
    Oh $#@! thanksBIG Thanks

How long does it take to arrive?

Do you send the video overseas???

9. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

for those who ordered the video this week, you should receive the video by wed at the latest.

Yes, the video's are also sent overseas.

Mr. Mark, We are currently in the process of having a book on the apbt written. The NTC is also always looking for authors to sign a publishing deal/contract with.

This goes for yard video's and pictures as well. A Compilation of many different writings, images and/or video, in my opinion, provides readers and/or viewers with a more complete and thorough representation. If we publish 50 images in a book or video from 50 different people, we equally divide the profits for imaging 50 ways per a book or video sold. The exact same type of system is used for words written.

These images and writings can be mailed into the NTC at:

National Terriers Club LLC
    Publishing Department
    p.o. box 132168
    The Woodlands, 77393

They will be reviewed and the NTC will either send back your work/s or send a publishing deal/contract that should be signed and returned to the NTC as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that projects can take months, sometimes even years.

With Respect, pmk

I just got the video in the mail today and wanted to say thank you(I didn't recieve the autographed video though)

11. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

You will receive that by this wed. Kayo. I hope you enjoyed Jerry Clemmons' Yard Video and I hope you will continue to enjoy it!

With Respect, pmk

,i ordered the video today,the online order.

Does this hve any video of Bullyson? Is it a yard video from the past or is it current? If you would gve me a bit of an overview of it I'd appreciate it.

Thnks!
    Axiom

14. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Bullyson is in the video, as well as Eli, Spook, Eli Jr. and Brendy. The yard video's on the DVD are from 1965, 1997, and 2005.

With Respect, pmk

do u ship to australia

i wanna get one too .... lol

16. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

Yes sir. When orders are place from outside of the United States each DVD is specifically coded to play within that costumers Country, and then the DVD is shipped through the United States Postal Services (U.S. Post Office).

All DVD orders are shipped "priority mail" (unless priority mail is not an option). Coding DVD's for Countries outside of the United States does NOT cause a delay in orders.

With Respect, pmk

nice to read it

Being the Eli fan that I am I ordered it today!!!!!!!!!

Axiom

19. Default Re: Eli - Boze - Bullyson / Clemmons Yard Video

I hope you enjoy the Video HBK... I know I do, and I also enjoy showing it to my buddies.

With Respect, pmk

I wish it was longer and had more of the 1960's stuff. I am glad I have the video and wish there were more like it avail. to public. I would like to get one of the old Boudreaux yard videos.
    axiom/hbk