+ Reply to Thread

Default Garner's El Negro ROM Production record

Anyone have a list of El Negro's Ch's/Grch's? Also if you have a dog off El Negro feel free to post them up id love to see them.

Default Re: Garner's El Negro ROM Production record

That list doesent tell me much. I dont think most of his good offspring is listed. There are a few listed though. But not enough to be ROM.
    Last edited by MdDogger; 06-07-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MdDogger View Post
    That list doesent tell me much. I dont think most of his good offspring is listed. There are a few listed though. But not enough to be ROM.

Sorry it wasn't much help.....but you will not find that specific info on here or any other board. Ask TG himself!

YIS

I am a total newb to peds and this stuff in general. But I was reading El Negro's ped and I saw that Chinaman was sired four times in his ped. Why would that be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mypitspal View Post
    I am a total newb to peds and this stuff in general. But I was reading El Negro's ped and I saw that Chinaman was sired four times in his ped. Why would that be done?
    That would be from inbreeding. You'll see that alot when looking at peds of great dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mypitspal View Post
    El Negro's ped is a perfect example of a nice "family" breeding, with a similar out used to create hybrid vigor, while attempting to keep the blood consistent and producing (which worked, as evidenced in his ROM title).

If you look at his Dam's pedigree, you will see she is the result of a 1/2 brother/sister breeding, both of her parents were sired by Chinaman (Chinarose and Frisco). Further you notice, Chinaman was bred to China Girl, another daughter of his to produce Frisco, making Frisco, 75% Chinaman. Chinarose is 50% being a direct daughter of Chinaman. Therefore, Chinarose II (El Negro's Dam) is 62.5% Chinaman.

This breeding is brought together on the top side through FB's Ripper, a son of Frisco (and thus, Ripper is a Grandson of Chinaman, and 50% Chinaman as Frisco is double bred Chinaman). El Negro, is 37.5% inbred around Chinaman, with primarily Eli bred dogs used to keep the blood fresh.

The "Out" in this breeding, is another ROM dog named Maverick. If you look at Mavericks pedigree, you see much of the same blood as behind Chinaman.

El Negro has a phenomenal pedigree, is a world-class animal, and is producing excellent specimens of the APBT breed. We've had plans brewing for quite some time to stick a few of his relatives to him, and it's got to happen soon, as he is getting up there in age. TG takes excellent care of his animals, and El Negro is surely in fantastic shape for his age, but he's still nearing the end of a stud dogs average run.

Nothing but praise for the old guy, grab some while you can!

Bumpimg the thread up for those who don't know! LOL

YIS

bump .... bump

Im Liking That El Negro Stuff ...... Had To Get Something Down From Him
    Pleased So Far..

id love somethin off him myself. heard some good stories about that dog

Hey woody, the female I want to back up to el negro is off rajun cajun bred to ets' makai. rajun is basically a boudreaux bred dog 6 times?(dont quote me) maverick, and makai is redboy,butkus with a touch of poncho comin from the westpenn razor dog

Can anyone share what kind of dogs Ch El Negro ROM produced? More game dogs than hard biting dogs or ....? Just some information for the dogs out of Ch El Negro ROM. Thank you in advanced.

I don't think its wise to ask this question on a public forum. el negro cant be spoken about in this respect in a historical context.

I'm sure a mod will put us right either way.

Quote Originally Posted by noway View Post
    I don't think its wise to ask this question on a public forum. el negro cant be spoken about in this respect in a historical context.

I'm sure a mod will put us right either way.
    Thank you noway!

If burnbrain is strictly asking about characteristics of the dogs, I believe he is ok.

However, matching dogs is ILLEGAL in the USA (and most everywhere else even if they don't enforce the law) and as such only information of a historical nature (pre-1976) that is being used for educational purpose is permitted regarding information of that nature on this site.

Burnbrain, there is more information here http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28583 and in the link to the rules at the top of each page. If you have any questions about what is appropriate to post, feel free to PM any moderator or administrator with the question and we will be glad to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by burnbrain View Post
    Can anyone share what kind of dogs Ch El Negro ROM produced?

dogs w/ 4 legs and a tail

Quote Originally Posted by Nell_Bell View Post
    Thank you noway!

If burnbrain is strictly asking about characteristics of the dogs, I believe he is ok.

However, matching dogs is ILLEGAL in the USA (and most everywhere else even if they don't enforce the law) and as such only information of a historical nature (pre-1976) that is being used for educational purpose is permitted regarding information of that nature on this site.

Burnbrain, there is more information here http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28583 and in the link to the rules at the top of each page. If you have any questions about what is appropriate to post, feel free to PM any moderator or administrator with the question and we will be glad to assist you.
    Please except my apologies. I`ll read the rules. Sorry again my bad!

those are nice dogs jumper!
    i really like the stuff coming off el negro!