+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default dog fight on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdoOp...eature=related

I dont have a youtube account nore do i know how to go about getting a video removed but some one who does and wants to try to feel free to. I dont want it on there because when people see it, all hell will most likely break loose.

Default Re: dog fight on youtube

as horrible as that video is, there are two positive things the general public could learn from it if they would just look. One, how many other breeds of dogs could be handled like that mid fight without biting the person doing it. If pit bulls are as people aggressive as the media would have us believe, then why was no one bitten? If ever there was a time where an aggressive dog would bite it would be when injured. These dogs didn't show any aggression to their human counterparts even when hands were placed in the dogs mouth. Thus if folks weren't to blind to look this would be evidence of what we've always known, that animal aggression and people aggression aren't the same thing. game bred dogs aren't people aggressive. The second thing that could be learned is that pit bulls aren't taught or forced to fight. If you notice from beginning to end the dogs tails are wagging. Of course the general public won't learn either of these things from the video, they will just use it as ammunition to show how dangerous our dogs are. The peta folks will refuse to aknowledge the truth of what I've just said regardless. Thus I agree the video should be removed, cause people are too dumb to see the truth when it hits them in the eye.

whatever dude, theirs nothing positive about that stupid video

you a f**king loser that just bring pitbulls more bad press wot are you doig with you life awser me that u d**k head

A tree branch that was very thoughtful

i agree w/ redripper 100%. Minor threat and kb kennels, you either didnt read his whole post or you "are too dumb to see the truth when it hits them in the eye."

Your just giving this video more press. _. When theres more views the video climbs up in the "realated search" and the general ranking for the keywords that people would search for.

wow, you would think I posted the stupid video. Obviously some of you didn't read all of what I wrote. To the few that did and commented intelligently. Thankyou. It's a hard fight to protect our breed by educating the public, and we should use every opportunity, even the less attractive ones to do so. Granted, it may not be a video of pitbulls kissing children, but when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. The opposition sure is gonna try to use it to bolster there argument, we need to be outfront, explaining how the behavior of the dogs in the video makes them less dangerous to people not more. If we just try to cover it up and ignore the fact that the american pit bull terrier will ocasionally fight other animals, we do ourselves and our dogs a great disservice. What do we have to hide. Nothing. We just have to educate before the other side gets a chance to spin it. The personal attacks I got hit with for responding to such a video on a gamedog forum were a bit surprising.

I thikn u r a f**qin meron to u big old skolar u!
    Quote Originally Posted by kb kennles View Post
    you a f**king loser that just bring pitbulls more bad press wot are you doig with you life awser me that u d**k head

I flagged it...

To the person saying im giving it more press, im sure it would have been seen sooner or later. I found it while getting my daily dose of laughs and fight videos and seen this on side bar and thought maybe it wouldnt be a real fight just playing around like most vids on youtube are. To the ones saying give it positive press and show how humans didnt get harmed that wont cut it with the peta people or all the other people out there. They will see another viscous pitbull fighting, they will see blood on one dogs face and say that dog got harmed and blah blah blah. They will never understand or agree with what these dogs were orginally bred for.

I garuntee you if this clip isent off youtube within a week and it starts getting views hell will break loose because 1 people will put more clips of dog fights because they will figure its not bannable, or will not get removed, 2 the clip will end up on the news portraying what the dogs were ment to do as a bad and gruesome thing and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kb kennles View Post
    I sure hope your not talking to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCH5zDGAT0Q

Check out the related vids, by the Bellon club no less.

What a dumbass just taking video of it. People are getting to bold with posting videos on the internet and the internet is and will be the downfall of this breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCH5zDGAT0Q

Check out the related vids, by the Bellon club no less.
    Yea but the thing with there videos, no one outside of the gamebred world would be looking up there videos because no one who wants to see dog fights or atleast average people wont put "scratch" "rom" or any of the other titles we use in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky H. Balboa View Post
    What a bunch of sissies we have in this forum.

"Oh but what about the dogs...blah, blah, blah"

Dog scraps happen all the freaking time. These could have been Chihuahuas.... I certainly DO NOT want this video removed. I posted two comments i hope the general public will read. I hope the general public comments on it. I will then counter post to clarify, correct, or agree with their comments. Our dogs love to fight, fact. Our dogs love people, fact. Take this opportunity to educate people. Hiding the fact that "pit bulls" fight will not make our image any better.

Desensitize the public by exposing them to these images AND educating them on what they should be looking at. For example, the dogs did not redirect their aggression toward human...no reactive biting, etc. Take the opportunity to express your feelings toward our breed. Expressing your feelings here is worthless because you are preaching to the choir.

You want to see desensitize? Check some of my videos. Please forgive my youtube alias....i am kind of embarrassed....I most have been [really] drunk when i registered...lol

Hip, Hip, Hoyah, Hip, Hip, Hoyah, Hip, Hip, Hoyah

Quote Originally Posted by BullDog143 View Post
    What a dumbass just taking video of it. People are getting to bold with posting videos on the internet and the internet is and will be the downfall of this breed.

This guys are from Eastern Europe...listen to what they say....

(I believe that in some Eastern Europe Countries dog fighting is not illegal).

Didn't really see a "dog-fight" seen two dogs being seperated by people either unprepared, or inadequately taught. Who hasn't had an accidental scrap, and people panic, sometimes they do stupid $#@!.

My partner has an old $#@!, who has lived the last 8 or so years with her jrt cross, yard dog. Sleep in the same dog house, and go coon-hunting together. We were sitting around drinking beer in the garage, letting the old girl get some loving from everyone there. Someone opened the door, and the yard dog, who always has free roam of the garage unless another dog is in, and the door is shut...was quick to run in. She was off after him, I yelled for a stick, most everyone else yelled because they were too shocked to do anything else, in a panic. Had my wits about me enough to snag her backleg as she chased the yard dog underneath a truck. I pulled her out by the leg, hoping to hell she would have an empty mouth. She came out with a white ball of fur in her mouth. I immobilized her so she couldn't do much damage, thankfully she was only able to catch a cheek, and could do very little actual damage. Restrained her waiting for the breakstick. Buddy who fancies himself a dogman, runs up to me with a twig off the tree outside! Partner was two steps behind him with a "stick". She was broke off, and we put her back on the chain.

The point of this story, is even people who KNOW what to do, sometimes lose control in stressful situations. Had myself or my partner panicked and not jumped on her immediately, not being cool-headed would of likely ended in my partner and his families, best 4-legged friend dead. You need to be prepared for things you don't expect to happen with these dogs. Had sticks been not stashed in the garage, and throughout the yard in close reach, he would of been dead.

Panicking is wasted effort, when you really need to be dissolving the situation. For all we know, these were a group of guys with two big males playing, when a scuffle broke out. Looks like they somewhat knew what to do, but were not prepared. Thus, the handful of timber being used as a make-shift break stick.

Never trust a pitbull not to fight. Can any of us honestly say we've never had an accidental fight while owning this breed? The percentage of game-bred owners who have fed these dogs for any length of time who can say "yes", is almost nill. No matter the scenario, accidents happen.

I don't agree the camera should of kept rolling, nor the video be made public, but it is what it is. For us to look at it, we can see the mistakes made and possibly gain some insight on what to do, and what not to do. I'm afraid all the poodle owners would see is vicious pitbulls being forced to fight, by prodding them with sticks. Since youtube has removed the video, I'm sure they failed to see the possibly educational purposes of the video

I understand about it being an accidental fight. And I personally believe if you've never had an accident yourself, you're either extremely lucky, or you haven't been in the breed long enough. But... If I had an accident, and there was some goon standing around taping it, I'd be telling them to drop the camera and grab a dog, make themselves useful. I've seen a mess of those "accidental fight" videos on YouTube. In one, the guy taping it turned the camera towards his face for a moment to cheese for the camera, and you could tell me was getting off on the whole thing. It does happen, but its utter stupidity to share it with the public.

Suki Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redripper View Post
    as horrible as that video is, there are two positive things the general public could learn from it if they would just look. One, how many other breeds of dogs could be handled like that mid fight without biting the person doing it. If pit bulls are as people aggressive as the media would have us believe, then why was no one bitten? If ever there was a time where an aggressive dog would bite it would be when injured. These dogs didn't show any aggression to their human counterparts even when hands were placed in the dogs mouth. Thus if folks weren't to blind to look this would be evidence of what we've always known, that animal aggression and people aggression aren't the same thing. game bred dogs aren't people aggressive. The second thing that could be learned is that pit bulls aren't taught or forced to fight. If you notice from beginning to end the dogs tails are wagging. Of course the general public won't learn either of these things from the video, they will just use it as ammunition to show how dangerous our dogs are. The peta folks will refuse to aknowledge the truth of what I've just said regardless. Thus I agree the video should be removed, cause people are too dumb to see the truth when it hits them in the eye.
    as i watched this vid, i was thinking along your lines, as well~this could show/teach the public a LOT regarding this breed, as many of your words suggested, inparticular, that this breed, yeah, is dog aggressive, but, that being aggresssive towards the humans wasn't even a consideration on the dogs' behalf~ something the public SHOULD see more of, to get a better understanding of this breed. also, was the fact that this "encounter" obviously was not "set" nor "planned", (which we all know is illegal) and was just an unfortunate accident. yeah $hit happens with these dogs, but all fared well and no one got hurt.
    ...just my .02, tho...
    Last edited by Suki; 05-02-2008 at 11:37 PM.