+ Reply to Thread

Default dramacide kennels

i was looking through the sites kennel links page and was looking at dramacide kennels, and they seem to have nice dogs, and i was just looking for a little feedback on the kennel good or bad all insites can help. just looking to gain a little more knoledge.

frenchie1936 Guest

Default Re: dramacide kennels

i would love to see silk bred to Clemmons' War dog. no really, i would probably $#@! my pants if it happened.

I have been looking into their dogs and believe that they have lots of good dogs. A member JC Pitbulls I think his name is knows him personally. he would be a good person to ask. Or you can email them personally,I did and they answered quickly.

thanks for the imput

We'll let boiboi talk about them.

i would love to hear from boi boi on this subject if he nos about them.also i no i have asked about a lot of different kennels lately but they are all kennels that i have been looking into and just want some general knoledge. i mean most of the time i am searching kennels and marking the ones i like as favorites. i like to keep an open mind and look at all kennels and a few different bloodlines. so when i see a kennel i like . i like to get peoples opinons on them feel free to answer if you want and if not that is fine to i just like to ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by coco0889 View Post
    I have been looking into their dogs and believe that they have lots of good dogs. A member JC Pitbulls I think his name is knows him personally. he would be a good person to ask. Or you can email them personally,I did and they answered quickly.

They have some contact info on their page.