+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Gladiator Kennels

Quote Originally Posted by hardmouth87
    thanks for your opions but im not going to purchase one of these dogs i also believe that the price is too high but my point is that i think these dogs look and move great for their size,and some one made a remark about their dogs weighing 80-90 pounds but their biggest dog is 80 and they only bred him once,the main stud dogs weigh 60-70,but every one has their own taste.
    i feel u, everyone is stuck on the size thing when the standard says a dog can be bigger as long as it is proportional and about some people sayin a bigger dog won't last against a smaller dog everything goes by weight so that doesn't matter. as long as the bigger dog has drive, heart, and athleticism its good to me. its like puttin floyd maywether against lenox lewis, no one would do it but we all know the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by brolick
    i feel u, everyone is stuck on the size thing when the standard says a dog can be bigger as long as it is proportional and about some people sayin a bigger dog won't last against a smaller dog everything goes by weight so that doesn't matter. as long as the bigger dog has drive, heart, and athleticism its good to me. its like puttin floyd maywether against lenox lewis, no one would do it but we all know the outcome
    Wait I wouldn't know the outcome of the fight sooooo lets do it

Quote Originally Posted by Ratler123
    Wait I wouldn't know the outcome of the fight sooooo lets do it
    Aight i'll play don king, just send me their #s and i'll set it up

Talking Re: Gladiator Kennels

Aight i'll play don king, just send me their #s and i'll set it up
    hehehehe... aiight let me just call them up they r like my homies so I'll find their #'s *shuffle* *shuffle*... Ooooohhh I must have lost them

Quote Originally Posted by miakoda
    I'm not impressed. Esepcially at these prices!

I've got some OFRN blood (old dogs) here and even the largest one is 75 lbs and fat. They've all been in the upper 50's & low to mid 60's when conditioned. I am baffled at how people seem to think that OFRN dogs are supposed to be 80-90 lb dogs.
    Well said. I don't understand why people think they need to be giant dogs. Mine run 35-45lbs. My male is fat right now for winter and 47lbs. His sire wasn't that big at all (grand son of Reckless Red) and his sister is maybe 30-32lbs.

People have bred them big, size and color. This ad is from the 80s. 90lbs

Quote Originally Posted by True_Bulldog
    Well said. I don't understand why people think they need to be giant dogs. Mine run 35-45lbs. My male is fat right now for winter and 47lbs. His sire wasn't that big at all (grand son of Reckless Red) and his sister is maybe 30-32lbs.

People have bred them big, size and color. This ad is from the 80s. 90lbs
    Some people do it big and some people do it small, both have their benifits depending on what ur lookin for. Some people like a E-class benz and some like a S-class benz, both benzs, for two different people. I'd pic the S-class

Some people do it big and some people do it small, both have their benifits depending on what ur lookin for. Some people like a E-class benz and some like a S-class benz, both benzs, for two different people. I'd pic the S-class
    True but now there are a bunch of people that think all OFRN dogs are giant and should be that way. They also believe if the dogs are average size then they are not OFRN dogs.

Well, I personally cant stand the Camelot-type dogs....but here is my Castillo female (15month old in pics). Not what I would call overweight, overdone, bully, too big, sloppy, undriven, etc, etc, etc. She is 47# in these pics

This is what you can do when you're selective on what dogs you pick, and how they are raised, trained, fed, and worked.

long time no see man! when i started talking about no drive having Castillo dogs, i did think about your little $#@! simply cuz her tail incident. it takes an intense dog to wag until it bursts! looks like shes as ripped as usual

Scratchy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miakoda
    I'm not impressed. Esepcially at these prices!

I've got some OFRN blood (old dogs) here and even the largest one is 75 lbs and fat. They've all been in the upper 50's & low to mid 60's when conditioned. I am baffled at how people seem to think that OFRN dogs are supposed to be 80-90 lb dogs.
    As far as the pricing goes, I've came across several different very reputable kennels who charge around $1000 and some higher. No matter what breed or breeding, purchasing any pup is a gamble.