+ Reply to Thread

Default need help identifying what kind of bloodline my pitbull is

heres a picture of him

Default Re: need help identifying what kind of bloodline my pitbull is

You would need to post a pedigree of your dog for people to be able to tell you his bloodlines.

It's impossible to say for sure what breed your dog is let alone his bloodline. He looks like an AmStaff (/UKC "pit bull") or American Bully though, and not an APBT.

i agree with crazyk9..he is kind of american staff. looking..

Without obtaining a dog from a reputable and honest owner/breeder who keeps accurate records of all his/her dogs' pedigrees, then there is no way of knowing what breed of dog your dog is much less what bloodline.

There is not guarantee that your dog isn't a mixed breed since you don't know his lineage.

Just love your dog and treat him right and make sure that his unkwown gene pool ends with him.

Yeah you just can look at a dog an tell what his bloodline is that is like looking at someone and telling them that they have O positive blood. What you can say even though it would be a guess but looking at him and seeing his size he looks like he is UKC. Which is Amstaf.? I would guess, If you have ever breed him and he is throwing blues you can bet your bottom dollar. Good looking dog though, take care of him...

I agree with the rest. No way to tell unless you have papers...
    I also agree that he looks like either an Amstaff or an American Bully. I'd have to see more pictures, but in this one he is looking more Amstaff than AmBull.

yea what everyone else said, however i would like to add thats a very unique looking dog, very intense gaze, post some side shots

Quote Originally Posted by black_caesar72
    Yeah you just can look at a dog an tell what his bloodline is that is like looking at someone and telling them that they have O positive blood. What you can say even though it would be a guess but looking at him and seeing his size he looks like he is UKC. Which is Amstaf.? I would guess, If you have ever breed him and he is throwing blues you can bet your bottom dollar. Good looking dog though, take care of him...
    Blue eyes is no indication that the dog isn't a pitbull. a lot of the Boyles dogs produced the blue coloration.

Quote Originally Posted by ROSE
    Blue eyes is no indication that the dog isn't a pitbull. a lot of the Boyles dogs produced the blue coloration.
    Who said anything about eye color?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

umm, can you back that up at all?

Iowa (Where your food and your foods food comes from)

Quote Originally Posted by redgorillaz
    heres a picture of him

you were told nothing about the dog before taking it? and if not where did the dog come from ? somones back yard or a shelter or what? whoever had it before should have known something if the dog was a pedigreed dog, game bred or not...so if they knew nothing and if it came from a shelter and they knew nothing id say it was a BYB dog and is just from 2 dogs the got together that looked like an apbts from having a mix of bloods contributed from amstaff/ apbt and who knows what else. That is after all what the usual case is in dogs like this.