Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default tits still sagging?

have any of you ever seen a $#@!e's tits still sagging after 5 or 6 months?? i had a $#@! given to me, and i remember the litter because a friend of mine got a dog off it. so i'm wondering if she hasn't gotten knocked up again, but the girl that had her said she didn't think she had been in heat, she got her from somebody that had too many dogs for the city to allow, and then she couldn't have her no more because of some crap, so they gave her to me, so i'm just wondering if anybody has ever seen a $#@!es tits still sag for 6 months. i think that was her first litter too. her tits are sagging about 3 inches in the belly region. about 2inches maybe 1.5 in the rib region. she's healthy weight, actually kinda fat.

Default Re: tits still sagging?

Some will tighten up quickly, others take more time. China never tightned back up. She still has a little sag, but we have been doing a lot of walking.

other than her tits sagging she's in excellent health. i just got her 2 days ago. i'm waiting for the creek to come up a few inches so i can swim her. i have heard some say that a $#@! won't come in heat if they are sagging still. which i'm going to wait til the next one to breed her. i'm just wondering if that's why she isn't in right now which she should be.

Quote Originally Posted by olered
    other than her tits sagging she's in excellent health. i just got her 2 days ago. i'm waiting for the creek to come up a few inches so i can swim her. i have heard some say that a $#@! won't come in heat if they are sagging still. which i'm going to wait til the next one to breed her. i'm just wondering if that's why she isn't in right now which she should be.
    I don't know, but wouldn't think so. I had China spayed and she is still sagging a little.

i'm just wondering if they got milk in em, they look kinda puffy. reason i'm saying that, i just brought her in, looking at her laying on my floor and they kinda resemble boobies, kinda puffin out.

i'm just wondering if they got milk in em, they look kinda puffy. reason i'm saying that, i just brought her in, looking at her laying on my floor and they kinda resemble boobies, kinda puffin out.
    How long ago when she gave birth? You can check the teets and see if they have milk in them or a bloody substance. She may need to go to the vet. I found that hot compresses three times a day helped China go down a lot.

it was about 6 months ago when she had her pups. maybe 7

u talking about squeeze em to see if there's anything in em? could she be pregnant and already showing?

it was about 6 months ago when she had her pups. maybe 7

u talking about squeeze em to see if there's anything in em? could she be pregnant and already showing?
    If she was pregnant, she would look bloated, not saggy. And yea to the ?

Take that dog to the vet! If you cant palpate that mamery chain, dont expect anyone else to help you diagnose the problem of this dog.

My advice to you, get on the phone and do some research on this dog. 2 day's and you already know you are going to breed her on her next heat. *shakinghead*

I will tell you, I'm chewing my tongue off bloody right now!

In your last thread, you asked for advice and you were met with reply's that didnt suit you. I made the comment that your standard is your standard.....do that dog a kind favor and try meeting my prerequisits standards before you back that $#@! up to a dog.

Funny thing is,you're almost entertaining ....You're still as Dumb as a box of Rocks!

that about says it all..sorry had to steal that simms....and why cant i see any of olereds post..only if i change it to best for printing?????????maybe its for the best

Michele Guest

Olered: ya know, maybe you should read your signature. punish the deed, not the breed. fight BSL.

Quote Originally Posted by lockjaw
    Funny thing is,you're almost entertaining ....You're still as Dumb as a box of Rocks!

that about says it all..sorry had to steal that simms....and why cant i see any of olereds post..only if i change it to best for printing?????????maybe its for the best
    Actually, it's NOT funny, at least not to me. It's kinda sad IMO b/c no one (including the dogs) will benefit from olered's endevours, save for perhaps his pocketbook.

old red is a banjo worm. I suggest everyone stop indulging them.

I'm with you on this Simms. I've been biting my tounge as well.

Olered claims to have been breeding dogs for years but yet he's always asking questions about breeding. With all these questions, seems that you don't know sh%t about breeding dogs. Words like "booty and puffy like tits," actually gives me an idea of who you are and what experiences you have with breeding dogs.

Just got the dog 2 days ago and you plan on breeding her next time she's in heat? I thought you have a quality $#@! that you plan on breeding to? Seems that you have alot of breeding planned huh?

Like mentioned, take the dog to the vet. As a matter of fact, take all of your dogs to the vet and neuter/spayed them. Obviously you have no business or understanding about breeding dogs.

you are right lockjaw......he is dumb as a box of rocks

what are you breeding for?

got any peds?

although i dont agree on you breeding- i know you will probably do it anyway...

here is some info that almost all NEWBIES know..
    To dry up milk- quickly
    Day 1 - no food at all.
    Day 2- a quarter of the amount of food you would normally feed.
    day 3 - half the amount of food you would normally feed.
    day 4- normal feeding.
    Plenty of water everyday. You may need to repeat process.

"Tits sagging"
    Try different combos of Hot/cold compresses.
    Walk her! Alot.
    make sure nothing is sucking on them

$#@!S, $#@!S $#@!S "talking about myself not you"
    maybe i am a box of rocks, not just dumb as one. maybe i actually am, after all my name isn't cletus for nothing.

and i said i was going to skip a heat chucklehead, one, for the healt of the $#@!, and 2 so i will know if she's deserving of being bred or not, but yes she does have good papers, and i've heard stories, of what she has done.
    and i aint neutering my dogs, that would ruin em, not for breeding, but i just like my dogs being uneutered.
    fiz, u saying not give any food?? i aint starving my dog. and make sure nothing is sucking on em??? so that means i can't make my cereal in the morning?????

bye bye all, aint coming back no more, no more, bye all, i aint coming back no more no more. no more no more no more, nomore.............................. peace out, chow, later,
    Last edited by olered; 10-05-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: just 'cause

Don't come back BYB. We don't need anyone who breeds so their dog can get some "booty" or because their friend wants puppies. I don't care if that female has good papers or because you heard stories.

You are obviously no better than the moron who breeds his dog and sells it at the local wal-mart. You ask for breeding questions and when you get honest opinions about it, you choose to act childish and refuse to face the facts.

I say again. Go neuter/spay your animals. Dogs, cats, and whatever animal you might own because you are in no way shape or form capable of breeding, raising and caring for them.

i'm no backyard bloodline breeder, and i'm not a backyard breeder, my dogs are in the front yard.

my $#@! is that gatorhead bloodline, crossed with some bullhead, and my male is gatomouf crossed with steelhead, and olerednose.
    Last edited by olered; 10-06-2007 at 12:27 AM.