+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Avant bloodline

Default Avant bloodline

Can anyone tell me how I can find information about the Avant bloodline, history,facts,etc. Thanks.

Default Re: Avant bloodline

yea, you can go to these web sites I was going to get a Avant and Castillo pup but got Old Family Red did a bunch of searching on the bloodline.

www.godinezpits.com http://www.freewebs.com/gamestarterkennels/ www.calipits.com

are just type in avants bloodline pitbulls in google or dogpile

My dog has some Avants bloodline in it.

YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY GALLERY AND YOU CAN SEE AVANT (THE REAL DEAL) BLOODLINE.....MR. AVANT IS DOING IT...DONT LET ANY OF THESE OTHER PLAYAS STEER YOU WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by proudmexican19
    Can anyone tell me how I can find information about the Avant bloodline, history,facts,etc. Thanks.

Got a ped?

Tri City Kennels has Avant bloodlines

http://www.tricitykennels.com/

All I've seen from the bloodline is big dogs like on tri city's website.

Look at this poor dog!!! http://www.godinezpits.com/shorty.html

Quote Originally Posted by PitDawg
    LMAO! It looks like they crossed the poor mutt with a dachsund....

All of their dogs are HORRIBLE looking, how sad!!! Most of them are obvious English Bulldog mixes!!

lmao! let's see how short and wide we can get 'em!!wtf? dumb$#@!.

I know! Why would you brag about a deformed looking dog!?!?

Thats good stuff!LOL

Lets not turn this into yet ANOTHER bash big dogs thread. Also, this is another dead thread that no longer needs answering, so keep that in mind if you reply. If you have some info about the avant bloodline, by all means post it, but otherwise lets not kick a dead horse

Let me inform you that MT Avant is a bad breeder. He resides in Garland, Tx next to Dallas, TX and has made lots of money from breedig the XXL red nose pitbulls. 10 yrs ago, he was charging $900- $1500 for pups who he had false pedigrees on. He also stole dogs from Jay Bennedict and other breeders with the help of his drug dealer friends like Mike Mills. They have been ripping off people for years. Woods Pits at www.woodspits.com out of Oklahoma sells avant's dogs and is making a lot of money off of them. They claim to have short and wide, bully game bred rednose pitbulls. Those dogs look more like english bulldogs. There are at least 10 other kennels located in or near the dallas, tx area selling mutts from Avants. Those dogs are a disgrace.

NOBODY SEEMS TO POST ANY PICS OF YOUR IDEAL LOOKING DOG AS FAR AS THE AVANT BLOODLINE . I HAVE SEEN PICS OF ALL THE DOGS MR. AVANT HAS BRED OR DAMN NEAR ALL OF THEM AND THEY ALL LOOK DIFFRENT. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION OF AN IDEAL DOG BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS YOURS SO IT SEEMS KINDA WRONG TO TRY TO PUT DOWN THE MANS BLOODLINE. HE'S BEEN BREEDING DOGS LONGER THAN ALOT OF OTHER BREEDERS I LOOKED UP AND IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO DECIDE BUT I FOUND MY CHOICE. AND YOU ALSO HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THERE IS PEOPLE BREEDING TO OTHER BLOODLINES CALLING THEIR DOGS AVANT FOR THE PURPOSE OF A $ALE
    Quote Originally Posted by PitDawg
    All I've seen from the bloodline is big dogs like on tri city's website.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGINTEXAS
    NOBODY SEEMS TO POST ANY PICS OF YOUR IDEAL LOOKING DOG AS FAR AS THE AVANT BLOODLINE . I HAVE SEEN PICS OF ALL THE DOGS MR. AVANT HAS BRED OR DAMN NEAR ALL OF THEM AND THEY ALL LOOK DIFFRENT. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION OF AN IDEAL DOG BUT IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS YOURS SO IT SEEMS KINDA WRONG TO TRY TO PUT DOWN THE MANS BLOODLINE. HE'S BEEN BREEDING DOGS LONGER THAN ALOT OF OTHER BREEDERS I LOOKED UP AND IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO DECIDE BUT I FOUND MY CHOICE. AND YOU ALSO HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THERE IS PEOPLE BREEDING TO OTHER BLOODLINES CALLING THEIR DOGS AVANT FOR THE PURPOSE OF A $ALE
    If the man is breeding for his "ideal looking dog", then that right there tells you a lot about him and his "bloodline". Money talks and it's a sad thing that because of that, his dogs look like they can't walk. Sorry if I'm beating the horse, but it obviously isn't dead. No info about these dogs here, but then again, I know a bit about APBT's...not...whatever those are.

And if you want to talk about "looks", look in PitDawg's signature, those are their dogs...look like ideal bulldogs to me. lol. Opinions have nothing to do with the APBT and their breedings...
    Last edited by houstonapbt; 11-28-2005 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks Houston about the comment on my dogs.
    Avant dogs are pretty much all bred for huge size and deformed looking shape, like the dog I posted a link to. Take a look at that and tell me that's a good looking dog. LMAO
    The reason no one is posting the ideal looking dog as far as the Avant bloodline is because there IS NO ideal looking dog in that bloodline. If you have made your choice on the Avant bloodline, you're going to be spending some big money, for a big fat deformed looking dog most likely.

MR. MT AVANT IS THE BREEDERS NAME AND HE HAS A WEBSITE IT IS mravantpits.com THE REAL DEAL FROM THE REAL MAN..........MAKE SURE AND PEEP HIS SITE.......BIG IS ON THERE .....HE IS THE PUP IN THE CAGE WITH THE WRITING ON IT....HE WAS HUGE SINCE BIRTH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by proudmexican19

Hello we are new to the board. Pitdawgs comments to me I thought in my opinion were very wrong.Pitdawg are you serious? You are on here talking about the looks of someones dog. Well here's a ? for you. Why is your dog scared up like that?