+ Reply to Thread

Angry Judge lowers the BOOM on ATK

Well here we go. ATK's yard has to be totally re-located. One of our guys is going through custody battles for his little girl and a judge ordered our dogs be removed or pts because "Pit Bulls" are a danger to children. He's the only one with enough land to accomadate this many animals. His little girl LOVES these dogs but her "Real" Dad is a Cop and he has her brainwashed into thinking that they will turn on her and kill her if she keeps playing with them. She loves to get out there with her Mom and help water the dogs and she walks em and plays with em everyday when shes home. Now the Dads got her and he wont bring her back. They've all been back and forth in the courtroom and the Judge ordered yesterday that all the "Pit Bulls" have to be removed from the property or put down before she will be allowed to come home. Here comes the fun part. Moving 16 dogs all over hells half acre. F*%#ing WONDERFULL! Hopefully it will all blow over in a few weeks and we can get back to normal, Hopefully.
    Last edited by Bullyson; 08-17-2007 at 11:28 AM. Reason: typo

Default Re: Judge lowers the BOOM on ATK

Danm thats messed up.I hope everything go's well.If anything maybe I can hold a few until everything is cool. Just pm me if anything.
    Last edited by bigcespits; 08-17-2007 at 11:55 AM.

that sux bro, i would house a few of the dogs for u if i had the room man, hope everything goes good

Maybe her Dad (REAL DAD) is making sure his daughter is safe and doesnt want his kid around any dogs when he's not around and the truth is most people most pit bulls arent bred right or for the rights reasons making them a danger to kids and society. I wouldnt want my kids around anyone elses Pit Bulls either.

I dont blame her Dad at all, my kids arent around anyone elses dogs if I'm not right there either.

I'm just speaking from the fathers view point, nothing negative about ATK's dogs
    Last edited by MinorThreat; 08-17-2007 at 12:40 PM.

FearlessKnight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MinorThreat
    Maybe her Dad (REAL DAD) is making sure his daughter is safe and doesnt want his kid around any dogs when he's not around and the truth is most people most pit bulls arent bred right or for the rights reasons making them a danger to kids and society. I wouldnt want my kids around anyone elses Pit Bulls either.

I dont blame her Dad at all, my kids arent around anyone elses dogs if I'm not right there either.

I'm just speaking from the fathers view point, nothing negative about ATK's dogs
    unfortunately, as sad as it is....it is true.
    I dont have a child yet, but I know when I do, I will feel the same way...
    To me it more so boils down to the fact that I would not trust the person more than I didnt trust the dog..., but still would have my doubts about the dogs...
    Most people are always, "my dog is the greatest thing, he never bites and is always playful, you dont have anything to worry about", to me those are ones (people and dogs) that you have to worry about.

Again..NOTHING at all against his dogs..just some insight on how people feel about it.
    I know it is shame, but it is truthful.

I do hope everything works out for the best though...I am sorry this has to be an issue for the family, will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Quote Originally Posted by FearlessKnight
    unfortunately, as sad as it is....it is true.
    I dont have a child yet, but I know when I do, I will feel the same way...
    To me it more so boils down to the fact that I would not trust the person more than I didnt trust the dog..., but still would have my doubts about the dogs...
    Most people are always, "my dog is the greatest thing, he never bites and is always playful, you dont have anything to worry about", to me those are ones (people and dogs) that you have to worry about.

Again..NOTHING at all against his dogs..just some insight on how people feel about it.
    I know it is shame, but it is truthful.

I do hope everything works out for the best though...I am sorry this has to be an issue for the family, will be in my thoughts and prayers...
    I understand that, but you'd think that you'd trust that your ex-wife wouldn't put your child in danger, and that she'd keep an eye on the child when it was near the dogs...But then again, some people do insane things.

FearlessKnight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by coolhandjean
    I understand that, but you'd think that you'd trust that your ex-wife wouldn't put your child in danger, and that she'd keep an eye on the child when it was near the dogs...But then again, some people do insane things.
    You are right about that. I know most normally mothers get custody of their children when going through this...but I have to say, it does not always she deserves them....
    You never know about folks these days...
    and who know maybe they guy is just being an ass...and really does not have a problem with the dogs...
    who knows!
    I just hope it all works out for them all

Quote Originally Posted by MinorThreat

Ok ,I am the founder of ATK and the dogs Gamebred is talking about all but 3 were born on that yard. SO they are just as much her dogs as mine or any of the other partners. The Judge has no F@#$%^N right to do this but we live in a good old boy county and her dad is a cop. so you know whats going on. AND another thing I have raised dogs for 20 years and these dogs are of my blood line and I cull HA dogs NO dog on that yard would bite that child and every one Knows that they are just ASS holes plain and simple. NOW YOU KNOW . TRIPLE J about time kennels ( p.s any one want any great bred old school eli, carver dogs . PM me and I am not selling I will work out for free or farm out I am getting to old for this kind of $#@!)

Triple J, I am so so sorry you are dealing with this. I'm afraid that I'll be next as as I'm also filing for divorce and I'm scared to death that my husband (soon to be ex) & my in-laws, who don't like the dogs anyways, are going to try and pull that crap.

FearlessKnight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TripleJ
    Ok ,I am the founder of ATK and the dogs Gamebred is talking about all but 3 were born on that yard. SO they are just as much her dogs as mine or any of the other partners. The Judge has no F@#$%^N right to do this but we live in a good old boy county and her dad is a cop. so you know whats going on. AND another thing I have raised dogs for 20 years and these dogs are of my blood line and I cull HA dogs NO dog on that yard would bite that child and every one Knows that they are just ASS holes plain and simple. NOW YOU KNOW . TRIPLE J about time kennels ( p.s any one want any great bred old school eli, carver dogs . PM me and I am not selling I will work out for free or farm out I am getting to old for this kind of $#@!)
    I am really sorry about this situation TripleJ...I really do h ope that something can be done in your favor.

Thank you all, I will keep some of my pure atk blood and one ramsey brood $#@!. and I will most likely give and or farm the rest out. The game is just going down hill to fast for my liking. I will breed a few for friends and keep one or two for my self to hunt with and thats about all I want now. I have had 3 yards a time and 35 on my personal yard and I thought a little 15 or 20 dog shared yard would be easy to keep up But that yard has been a pain in the butt from the start. So mabey this is a good time for Game bred an my self to drop the others and keep a few just for us. The lord works in strange ways I have to look at it like I have had a lot of great years with the dogs and I want to remember the good not the bad. And the way the law puts on witch hunts I may make out better like this, Plus it will give Game bred and my self more time to bow hunt together. But the dogs will allways have a place in my hart and I will never forget my roots with them. Yours in sport Triple J (about time kennels)

Sounds like you are trying to be really responsible about this...Good luck with whatever ends up happening.

Well, not much I can say about that. Its time to downsize I guess. We will be ok. Just a little ATK blood can go a long way. Especially when we've still got the brood $#@!. YIS, D.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleJ
    Thank you all, I will keep some of my pure atk blood and one ramsey brood $#@!. and I will most likely give and or farm the rest out. The game is just going down hill to fast for my liking. I will breed a few for friends and keep one or two for my self to hunt with and thats about all I want now. I have had 3 yards a time and 35 on my personal yard and I thought a little 15 or 20 dog shared yard would be easy to keep up But that yard has been a pain in the butt from the start. So mabey this is a good time for Game bred an my self to drop the others and keep a few just for us. The lord works in strange ways I have to look at it like I have had a lot of great years with the dogs and I want to remember the good not the bad. And the way the law puts on witch hunts I may make out better like this, Plus it will give Game bred and my self more time to bow hunt together. But the dogs will allways have a place in my hart and I will never forget my roots with them. Yours in sport Triple J (about time kennels)

Been there, done that. Course that was back in the 90's when the x wife tried to pull that crap. Said we were taking the kids to dogfights (ADBA shows ).
    We took a stack of polaroids of the kids with the dogs to court and the judge just ignored her. The kids are 20 and 21 now and that crap is still going on - some people just can't let go.
    Too bad the kids won't get to grow up with bull dogs.

let me take a wild guess and say he was controling...and after the divorse he is still trying to be controling...i hate cops anyways...get him a dozen dounuts and tell him to move on..

Were the dogs there when Dad was around? Did he allow the kids to get close to the dogs then? If so, what's changed besides him living there?

Do you have any pics with Dad, kids and dogs all together? Might not help now but it would destroy his argument against the dogs.

Very sorry to hear about this TripleJ. Battles such as this, between ex's, really hit the down lows. Makes you look at the person you had children with in a new light. I feel for you.

Its all BS. The only leg the guy has to stand on is the fact that there are Pit Bulls on the premesis and the little girl got a scratch on her arm from one of the puppies. They get excited and jump on you when you walk in their chain spots. Its not aggression, its playfull behavior. The judge did say that he is a pet lover and has 7 dogs. He also said to enjoy this breed while its here because it wont be for long. The father is wrong, point blank and period. He gave up custody a few years ago and now he wants his child back. I cant fault him for wanting his kid, but he should have never given up his rights in the first place. He's using the breed as a pawn to get what he wants and thats fu**ed up. He has never even seen these dogs. What a prick.

hey Triple J , come to Ecuador!!!, here are no problems with dogs, and game, and the live is too cheap, i can talk with my friends here, they like the game.