+ Reply to Thread

Default Fighting birds (notice - Brazil)

Brazil - Today a bird fancier were processed by breeding Spanish Fighting Gallos... no fight was found in his yard in the moment that police entered in his house...

Processed by breeding determinate kind of bird... this is stupid!

Default Re: Fighting birds (notice - Brazil)

Danm I thought it was legal in Brazil?

we still do just depends where you live in brazil..and who you know..some cops out here will watch the fight and take ,the loosers home for dinner..

Those are some nice stags. Naked heel?

Quote Originally Posted by bigcespits
    Danm I thought it was legal in Brazil?
    It WAS legal, as fighting dogs... but when USA banned any kind of [], then our government did too... but here it's VERY difficult being arrested by animal fighting, only if they find a dead animal...

Quote Originally Posted by Highbloodbulldog
    It WAS legal, as fighting dogs... but when USA banned any kind of [], then our government did too... but here it's VERY difficult being arrested by animal fighting, only if they find a dead animal...
    Well he can beat that charge cause raisein and fightin are 2 diffrent things.And like stated they was not fighting birds so he should come out good depends on the way the law out there is and how of a [ ] are the cops.

Searcy Jeff- My birds are postiza heel.

Thanks for the response. The naked heel question was actually for Lockjaw

Quote Originally Posted by Searcy Jeff
    Thanks for the response. The naked heel question was actually for Lockjaw
    we shave them so we can cool them off faster in between rolls..the sun makes them red...if the $#@! gets to hot it p$#@! out or go's limp..j/k....anyhow dont get me wrong dog fighting and $#@! fighting are both illegal....but you take an area like texas and put ten cops to monitor the whole state..and the main concern is drugs...and murder....$#@! fighting is not really a big deal..
    Last edited by lockjaw; 08-04-2007 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockjaw
    we shave them so we can cool them off faster in between rolls..the sun makes them red...if the $#@! gets to hot it p$#@! out or go's limp..j/k....anyhow dont get me wrong dog fighting and $#@! fighting are both illegal....but you take an area like texas and put ten cops to monitor the whole state..and the main concern is drugs...and murder....$#@! fighting is not really a big deal..
    I asked about naked heel regarding the pit. Like Bigcespits said, he uses postizas. I wanted to know if u used the short knife or naked heel...etc etc.... in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Searcy Jeff
    I asked about naked heel regarding the pit. Like Bigcespits said, he uses postizas. I wanted to know if u used the short knife or naked heel...etc etc.... in Brazil.
    In Brazil they use Postiza also

hook a brother up with that nice bird so i can show it during the bird show.