+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorrells

Default Sorrells

I want to see what is everyone's opinion of the Sorrells bloodline. I am trying to decide whether or not to make a purchase of this blood. (between Tatonka and Sorrells ranch kennels) Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Sorrells

I would jump on the sorrells bloodline in a heartbeat. sorrells and tatonka both great dogs my buddy has one and he is extremely pleased. sorrells is a great person to boot. how much are they asking for them anyway?

Tatonka is charging 800 per pup due to dna profiling, and i havent talked to Mr. Sorrells

The Sorrels Bloodline Is Great. I Am Making It Part Of My Foundation Due To Wut I Have Seen. Anything Off Of Ch Burbon Haze Shows To Be A Very Deep Game Dog. We Are Currently Using A Hooten Pistol Cross Which Seems To Bring Out The Best In Them.
    Crawley
    Blazen J Kennels

Tatonka and Sorrells` are the samething, but I would buy direct from Bert if you want a true Sorrells` dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt
    Tatonka is charging 800 per pup due to dna profiling, and i havent talked to Mr. Sorrells

Bert has produced some fine animals in his day; I donít think the quality or consistency is what it was say10 years ago. It could be that they just are not getting in the right hands now as opposed to a few years back and various other reasons.

Iíve got a friend that has one off of Ch. Raisin X Ch Patriotic Lady that is all bulldog. He is getting up there in age now (10 or 11). He truly is a great representative of the family of dogs Bert has bred and produced. Good luck in your search.

Sure Hits Kennels has many good Sorrels dogs.

Gator, you said "Tatonka and Sorrells` are the samething, but I would buy direct from Bert if you want a true Sorrells` dog."

Did you say this because you believe that Bert has the better blood of the line or some other reason?

I am wondering because about 2 years ago I sent Tatonka a deposit for a pup and soon after I got into a situation where I couldnt get the dog. They still remember me and say that the deposit is still good. But, if it is worth the loss, I will go with Bert's dogs.

That is what I would do because I think Bert is more active with his dogs. I guess you know that Joni Winchester is Berts ex-wife? Maybe you should email me I live right next to Bert about 10 miles away as a matter of fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt
    Gator, you said "Tatonka and Sorrells` are the samething, but I would buy direct from Bert if you want a true Sorrells` dog."

Did you say this because you believe that Bert has the better blood of the line or some other reason?

I am wondering because about 2 years ago I sent Tatonka a deposit for a pup and soon after I got into a situation where I couldnt get the dog. They still remember me and say that the deposit is still good. But, if it is worth the loss, I will go with Bert's dogs.

Anyone else have any comments concerning Sorrells?

does eny one have the mail adres ore web site from bert's kennel

I had great luck with berts dogs over the years !! I would go to the source bert himself .

Quote Originally Posted by old time dogman View Post
    I had great luck with berts dogs over the years !! I would go to the source bert himself .
    I see his old website is down... Could you tell me in a PM how I can get in contact with the man?

when you sent a pm to littleBoy sent it to me as wel okay