+ Reply to Thread

Default Texas heat kennels

I was just wondering what yall think about the alligator stuff they are running. Seems like they sell their dogs pretty expensive and they can be a little oversized. I'm a big fan of the alligator stuff and since they are in Corpus I was thinking about checking out there stuff. Like I said though, it is a bit expensive. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Anyone have a dog from them? If so how did it work out for you? Thanks.

Default Re: Texas heat kennels

Don't have any info on that kennel but my male has some of the same blood they use through this dam in 3rd gen http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=230914.
    Looks like they are sticking true to the heavyweight blood of Alligator and the dogs don't look half bad. Let me know how it is when you check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by redripper
    I was just wondering what yall think about the alligator stuff they are running. Seems like they sell their dogs pretty expensive and they can be a little oversized. I'm a big fan of the alligator stuff and since they are in Corpus I was thinking about checking out there stuff. Like I said though, it is a bit expensive. Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Anyone have a dog from them? If so how did it work out for you? Thanks.
    If I were you, I would do LOTS of research....The same blood is out there in different hands....

I have delt wit J.H and he and his daughter a good people. i am very impressed with what i got over a yr ago. a real bulldog that has exceeded my expectations in every catagory so far. next is the biggest test will he produce. as far as the prices they were lower when i got mine. the prices have gone up a lil higher than i want to pay for pups. but if you get something from them consider one of their ALLIGATOR crosses. or consider other kennels running the ALLIGATOR ALLIGATOR Crosses. you can fin good dogs at a workingmans price. as far as size the dogs vary in size if you like the Oldschool Catchwieght pitdog "type" they have some good stuff to consider. this is my expeirence with THK. i hope you find what you looking for.

thanks for the replies guys. I wont be down that way for a while but if I check them out I'll definately let yall know how it turns out.