+ Reply to Thread

Default Paw Pad Protection??????

Some time back someone recommended this "stuff" you apply to the dogs pads that help cut pads heel, and will add a little more protection when the dog is out in rough terrain....

Anyone recall the name of the "stuff" ?

Default Re: Paw Pad Protection??????

Quote Originally Posted by mydawgs
    Some time back someone recommended this "stuff" you apply to the dogs pads that help cut pads heel, and will add a little more protection when the dog is out in rough terrain....
    Anyone recall the name of the "stuff" ?
    There's lots of good pad heal and strengtheners out there. I use PAD GUARD to strengthen the paws especially on pups for rough terrain. It also helps minor cuts. For more major pad cuts (and any other wounds!) I use E M T Gel, there's a few brands with the same ingredients and diffrent name but a bit more pricey. Hope that helps.

Default Re: Paw Pad Protection??????

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Cur
    There's lots of good pad heal and strengtheners out there. I use PAD GUARD to strengthen the paws especially on pups for rough terrain. It also helps minor cuts. For more major pad cuts (and any other wounds!) I use E M T Gel, there's a few brands with the same ingredients and diffrent name but a bit more pricey. Hope that helps.
    YES, Thank You!!!!!