+ Reply to Thread

Default Canine Red Cell?

Does anyone Else use this besides me? Is it any good?

And are you satisfied with the results?

Also, How often do you give it?

mrsmickey351 Guest

Default Re: Canine Red Cell?

We use it, not all the time but like pregnant and nursing $#@!es. We had a dog with Babesia once that we gave him so much of that, but it helped him heal from it. It's really good for anemic dogs. We got our pregnant $#@! on that stuff now.

Great for the pregnant or nursing $#@!es. I give mine a cap or two with meals - specially for the pups.

Alright So It's okay to give to my pups Once a week?

I use it with pups. Was hard for me to get them to eat it, but they took to it eventually. Around 3 mnths. I just let the food do its job.

I'm a bit curious about this as well. Our neighbor's 20-something-year-old daughter asked us about it because she said her boyfriend used it on his dog. Is it primarily for breeding females and puppies, or would there be a benefit to giving it to just a regular dog? What does it do?

7. Default Re: Canine Red Cell?

I don't think it is necessary unless the dog has a health issue. I'd rather spend the money on higher quality kibble or raw food JMO

I think it is imprtant not to over suppliment especially with puppies because you can screw up their growth

A much cheaper and more natural way to get the benefits from red cell is to feed raw beef liver slices. Just be careful not to over do the red cell or the liver, too much of a good thing can be bad.