+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Garner's Ch. Dynomite

I don't know much about anything off of Ch. Dynomite but I do have a female off of Garner & Power's Deisel which is a littermate to Dynomite. I agree with Game Test, these can be fiery dogs that get off to an early start. My girl is only about six months old and already showing ability-growing potential. she is breed pretty tight on the Frisco blood (5x in 4 gen). Got her from a freind up in N.C.

I have heard many say that the chinaman dogs are not game, that they have nothing more than mouth but I'm sure there are game chinaman dogs around. The line was started off of a dog (Ch. Chinaman) who's gameness was never really tested from what I understand. I haven't wroked with the line long enough to form an honest opinion but I like what I have seen from the line so far. Any opinions on this? I may start a new post with this one.

Garner & Power's Deisel
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=121882

Polo, clear some of your messages, we have something to talk about.

I Like Alot!

Quote Originally Posted by DJordan22
    I don't know much about anything off of Ch. Dynomite but I do have a female off of Garner & Power's Deisel which is a littermate to Dynomite. I agree with Game Test, these can be fiery dogs that get off to an early start. My girl is only about six months old and already showing ability-growing potential. she is breed pretty tight on the Frisco blood (5x in 4 gen). Got her from a freind up in N.C.

I have heard many say that the chinaman dogs are not game, that they have nothing more than mouth but I'm sure there are game chinaman dogs around. The line was started off of a dog (Ch. Chinaman) who's gameness was never really tested from what I understand. I haven't wroked with the line long enough to form an honest opinion but I like what I have seen from the line so far. Any opinions on this? I may start a new post with this one.

Garner & Power's Deisel
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=121882

Polo, clear some of your messages, we have something to talk about.
    Taylor Bred Bulldogs put out some really honest and good bulldogs. I never heard of a complaint about them. They to me are one of the top kennels out there in N.C. and that run the Chinaman stuff. Im sure you will be pleased with your pup.

caballo was the truth ............