+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Garner's Ch. Dynomite

Does anybody have any info on this dog? How are the chinaman/frisco dogs?

Default Re: Garner's Ch. Dynomite

Damn you got my name man. But Dynomite made his Ch within 6 months. He is a pretty good producer from what i hear to.

What do you think of this breeding?
    http://tom-garner-kennels.com/garner...y%2012-06.html

I like the breeding alot. If you can get one then get it.

thanks CB! Duke or Carolina?

Man Carolina of course what part of the the carolinas you from. Im over here near charlotte kinda.

Gotta love them tarheels! Im near Raleigh. I just wanted a second opinion before i got my pup. I had heard different things about the chinaman dogs. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBoy919
    Gotta love them tarheels! Im near Raleigh. I just wanted a second opinion before i got my pup. I had heard different things about the chinaman dogs. Thanks for your help.
    No problem keep me updated on that pup and how it turns out.

I also like that breeding and it looks pretty tight. My next addition will be a gamebred APBT sometime in the near future. If you get a pup off that breeding let us know how it turns out.

I definately will

Post Re: Garner's Ch. Dynomite

thats a good breeding i bet that pup is going to make a good addition to your yard .

That's a great pic. Good job going to straight to the source for a good game dog. 7x Chinaman just in 1-4. and I don't think Mr. Garner would lie to ya!

I haven't seen a bad thing come off his yard! Good luck!

Dynomite's stud career is young. But it does look like the breeding is put together right good luck!

This is a hell of a perfect breeding. I wa going to buy a female off this breeding but with shipping and other details it costed more than 2K. Still saving for the next breeding. I have to have one of these

better be ready for an animal, not sure of your experience but tight frisco breedings put out some badass dogs. they tend to start young, beware!

Personally I think you are all nuts to pass up Ch. El Negro ROM breedings for something off of a dog with a basically infantile production career. El Negro is getting up there and just hit ROM recently. He has another couple ready to get him some more points within the next few months. El Negro is where it is at. He's proven that he produces what he is and better and I don't see how anyone could ask for more than that.

Regards,

B
    Last edited by B; 12-20-2006 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B
    Personally I think you are all nuts to pass up Ch. El Negro ROM breedings for something off of a dog with a basically infantile production career. El Negro is getting up there and just hit ROM recently. He has another couple ready to get him some more points within the next few months. El Negro is where it is at. He's proven that he produces what he is and better and I don't see how anyone could ask for more than that.

Regards,

B

Given the choice, what blend of blood on Mr. Garners yard would you recommend taking him back too? Snooty/Eli with the out being Eli, or the out being Patrick/Hollingsworth blood? In other words which $#@! would you look for a breeding with?

Quote Originally Posted by pennsooner
    Given the choice, what blend of blood on Mr. Garners yard would you recommend taking him back too? Snooty/Eli with the out being Eli, or the out being Patrick/Hollingsworth blood? In other words which $#@! would you look for a breeding with?
    Without any hesitation, I would say Snooty/Eli. Perfect bloodline. I wish I could have one of the offsprings.

Quote Originally Posted by B

Regards,

B
    YOU ARE RIGHT B HE IS GETTING OLD, ID LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT PURCHASING A STRAW OR 2 TO SAVE FOR LATER......SAME GOES FOR BOLO. GOOD OLD BULLDOG PUTTING OUT GOOD ONES.