+ Reply to Thread

Default Weight pull in North Carolina

Im interested in getting involved in weight pull in NC. I was wondering if anyone nows different clubs or where to get equipment here. Any info will be appreciated.

Default Re: Weight pull in North Carolina

I am in two of the clubs in Nc. I am in the Western Carolina Pit Bull Club (ADBA) and the Foothills Pit Bull Club (APBA). APBA has Novice weight pulls at every sanctioned show. The next show is going to be March 10th at the Taylorsville Fairgrounds, thats a fun show for ADBA. Go to www.itsmysite.com/cdpits for information and weight pull harnesses. Good luck.

BTW...where are you in NC?

Im in Raleigh. Thanks for the info.

There are several sanctioned clubs in the Carolinas. IMO N.C. is one of the best places to be if you like to show/pull.

I agree ABK. No offense to anyone outa state, but you see some damn good looking dogs here with peds to match. What kinda blood do you have if you dont mind me asking? If you need any help or anything just ask, I've recently got into weight pulling a lil' bit.

All the shows are at the Taylorsville,NC Fairgrounds or at the Hickory,NC Fairgrounds.

There is one closer your way down in Cape Fear...also some in VA..go to ADBA website and you can find out when allthe shows are.

Dang Straight, NC Pits!...I'll have to add that Taylorsville show to my calendar!