+ Reply to Thread

Default A lilbit on CH.REDMAN (ROM)

Red Man's first was in to Dr.Mengalie.( forget the dogs name) Red Man finished that dog in an hour.

2 was into Raheem & Co. They brought a real fast dog, but Red Man finished this dog around the hour mark also.

For 3 we took Red Man into IBM's father. He brought a VERY!! high ability dog, that put Red Man behind, but he just couldn't keep it up and Red Man eventually came from behind and they picked the game dog up at 1:30.

Red Man was hooked into Bakari's CH.TYRONE 4xW for number 4, but while I was walking him in the woods his leash broke. he took off running and never looked back!!

Default Re: A lilbit on CH.REDMAN (ROM)

so you lost a good GAME 3 timer in the woods?....sounds a little fishy to me never known ANYONE to lose a dog like that...LOL it kinda funny if your that slow you shouldnt have deserved him lol

Quote Originally Posted by who
    so you lost a good GAME 3 timer in the woods?....sounds a little fishy to me never known ANYONE to lose a dog like that...LOL it kinda funny if your that slow you shouldnt have deserved him lol
    It all depends if the woods are in Surry I would believe him And if it is who I think it is this person is NOT slow and KNOWS about true game dogs.

"his leash broke."
    ???????, you were walking a 3 X w'er on a faulty leash?????? whats the deal with that? I was waiting on a triumphant ending to ur story?????

IS this MIllers CH REDMAN?

talk about some hell bad luck, sorry to hear all that.

Which Redman Was He?
    Millers?
    Dsk?

Quote Originally Posted by KURUPT
    Red Man's first was in to Dr.Mengalie.( forget the dogs name) Red Man finished that dog in an hour.

2 was into Raheem & Co. They brought a real fast dog, but Red Man finished this dog around the hour mark also.

For 3 we took Red Man into IBM's father. He brought a VERY!! high ability dog, that put Red Man behind, but he just couldn't keep it up and Red Man eventually came from behind and they picked the game dog up at 1:30.

Red Man was hooked into Bakari's CH.TYRONE 4xW for number 4, but while I was walking him in the woods his leash broke. he took off running and never looked back!!
    SEEMS LIKE I READ THIS EXACT STORY ABOUT ANOTHER 3 TIME WINNER

Man I Hate It When That Happens Sorry For Your Loss!