+ Reply to Thread

Default Nancy Grace: Sending her a message

I couldn't get the transcript of her November 7th show out of my head, so I took it to my boss when I saw that we had spots scheduled during her show on a media buy.

I expressed my views and concerns to my bosses and asked if we could boycott running on CNN in the 8PM time slot. They decided to watch her show review the transcripts and we'd discuss it further.

As a result, they decided that as an Advertising Agency, we do not condone the sensationalistic type of reporting that she does and that we will NOT run any spots for ANY of our clients on her show.

We notified our clients, many of who did not want their commercials run during that kind of Jerry Springer Kangaroo Court and notified our all media reps that our Agency would not pay for any spots run during that hour until further notice.

To be fair, we shared transcripts of her other shows with our clients too.

Some of our clients asked not to be run on CNN either because they were disgusted. I gave them all the feedback email for CNN.

So Nancy Grace - we put our money where our mouth is. Despite your ratings, you can go to hell, we won't support your show with our advertising dollars!

Default Re: Nancy Grace: Sending her a message

We just added up the total dollar value of 8PM spots and the other advertising dollars pulled from CNN.

Approximately $15,000.00 per quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyden
    We just added up the total dollar value of 8PM spots and the other advertising dollars pulled from CNN.

Approximately $15,000.00 per quarter.

SWEET!! GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR COMPANY! NOW WE NEED MORE COMPANY'S TO PULL, AND LET THE $#@! KNOW WHY!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Conduct
    SWEET!! GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR COMPANY! NOW WE NEED MORE COMPANY'S TO PULL, AND LET THE $#@! KNOW WHY!
    hahahaha! girls are feisty individuals. no wonder they say females fight harder than males. they hit you where it REALLY hurts. the wallet. dang!

NOLEFAN Guest

Thats good work!

Way to go Hoyden. This sort of thing shows journalist and politicians that they can't get away with picking on Pitbulls and their owners just to make a name for themselves.

Suki Guest

That's pretty Cool!

Thank you for doing that! I truly appreciate your efforts!

Im glad to hear that. Thanks to you and everyone at your company she's going to pay for her ignorance.

My hat's off to you. Powerful motion, thank you!

Attila Guest

That is so cool. I was thinking about using a ball bat on her but snatching funds is better. I would like to see that $#@! in the streets begging for money for a bottle of night train.

Gave you some rep points.

by the way how is my brother?

thank you thank you!!! rep points from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Magyar
    That is so cool. I was thinking about using a ball bat on her but snatching funds is better. I would like to see that $#@! in the streets begging for money for a bottle of night train.

Gave you some rep points.

by the way how is my brother?
    He is doing much better. He gets a little achey with the weather, but his ankle is gaining strength.

We've discussed having everyone on another board send out a snail mail letter to CNN informing them they will no longer be watching the station due to Nancy Grace.

If I could find a list of advertisers that run during her show, I'd start sending them letters telling them that Nancy is a a DIS-Grace and that I will not buy their products as long as they continue to advertise during her show.