+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Six Bits Blood

Default Six Bits Blood

I want to know what yall heard about the sixbits blood. Because ive talked to somebody that has some of the tightest sixbits/maverick blood around and they said that the six bits blood is the only fast lane dog out right now. And that the blood is the only thing that is winning right now in texas and everywhere else. Now i dont know if this is true but the people that i have asked about the six bits blood is that there nothing but 10 minute quiters. So please tell me what yall think and the truth.

P.S. Time to get this site back on the right track and talk about real game dogs.

Default Re: Six Bits Blood

i personaly don't know, new to game dogs but from what i have been told by the few dogmen that have taken the time to talk with me say that every bloodline has it curs and game ones. some just have more game ones than others

me too. i want to hear some more info on these dogs. i have one coming that might not stay and after getting him found a dog for sale along these lines. looks good on paper but would like to hear more.

as far as six bits blood itself. last i heard Sonny boy was producing good. but it's been a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar
    I wasn't exactly referring to Six Bits himself when I said they weren't much for producing, I was referring to general offspring, particularly when not crossed with Maverick. However, you can't put much stock in a POR or ROM title; even a cur may make ROM if it's bred enough. That's just a sad truth that many don't bother to think about. Considering how many offspring SB produced, and how many offspring were produced in turn by his offspring, there is no denying that the %s are on the low end. Again, the percentages tend to increase when crossed with Maverick. Hey, Sonny and Jackyl produced well, and they certainly weren't the only ones, but look how many didn't produce well. And the farther back SB gets in the ped, the more the %s decline.
    But I'll say it once more, I've always been a fan of the Maverick/Six Bits dogs.
    Rockstar said this on another thread about Six Bits. Its about the same I've always heard.

Regards,

B

Thanks for that B. I want to hear somebody thats intot he dogs in Texas. Because people say that the sixbits blood is beating every dog in texas and texas is where the hardest competition is. Can anybody confirm this lol.

Well, I know several people in Texas with some serious yards and none of them have Six Bits on it. That's the best I can tell you because I've never dealt with or fed the stuff myself. These are legit people with private yards. They have working stock and some of the best stuff around in my opinion. I'm hopefully taking my best $#@! there next year to breed to a dog they own as a favor. They don't sell any dogs. Good luck!

Regards,

B

Saiyagin Guest

Sixbits blood is good usually when crossed out into either heavy Maverick,Nigerino or any heavy Boudreaux blood.

All the six bits bred dogs I've seen in Texas can't bust a grape. And I've seen more than my fair share. I even own one.

southernlandknl Guest

Clemmons lives in TX thats why he told u that they are working in TX ... CB

Quote Originally Posted by AC
    All the six bits bred dogs I've seen in Texas can't bust a grape. And I've seen more than my fair share. I even own one.
    I agree...lol im with you on this one AC!

Quote Originally Posted by AC
    agreed, you know the type loud as a motorbike but couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight

First of all, I would drop the breeder you talked to like a bad habit. There is no such thing as one line being ONLY fastlane bloodline. If only ONE line was getting it done, we'd ALL be running it! lol. So right there the man told you a bold-faced lie. And if he'll lie to you about that, what else will he lie about??

As for the SB blood, I had some of it crossed w/ Maverick & it was insane! Not every dog in the litter turned out of course, I got some cold ones too, but the ones that did hit were pure-dee bad-ass bulldogs.

Hope this helps.

440rider Guest

Clemmons lives in TX thats why he told u that they are working in TX
    Clemmons told you they were working in texas? He's pretty straight forward and not much of a $#@!ter with my dealing with him anyway. I dont think any particular blood is the perfect line to have it's based on the particular dog and those handeling and raising that dog.
    Last edited by 440rider; 06-18-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 440rider
    Clemmons told you they were working in texas? He's pretty straight forward and not much of a $#@!ter with my dealing with him anyway. I dont think any particular blood is the perfect line to have it's based on the particular dog and those handeling and raising that dog.
    The main problem with the blood is very few people are testing and culling the blood properly hell its not hard to find a ped now a days with Sonnyboy in the third generation.

440rider Guest

The main problem with the blood is very few people are testing and culling the blood properly hell its not hard to find a ped now a days with Sonnyboy in the third generation.
    Fully agree on that and it's ashame that that is the case...people will stick their dogs to anything that looks good on paper to get pups on the ground and selling entire litters over keeping and culling! I was just stating i didnt thing the old man would make a claim about those dogs in texas just to sell a pup.

I stay about 20 minutes from Mr. Clemmons, but I haven't heard much about the Six Bits dogs winning, and no one I know has Six Bits blood on their yard. Beside's that Mr. Clemmons has recently gotten out of it and has gotten rid of all his dogs.
    Last edited by jeepdogkennel; 06-28-2006 at 03:11 PM.

440rider Guest

Beside's that Mr. Clemmons has recently gotten out of it and has gotten rid of all his dogs.
    that's why i asked if MR C stated that..knowing he retired from dogs many months ago. Quite a few kennels running the blood in the southeast and up north.

Well I know of a guy (not personally he lives about 15 minutes from me) who got some dogs from Mr. Clemmons. He should be able to answer any questions ya'll should have about Six Bits blood or Sonny Boy.

http://www.clemmons-blood.com/THORNTONELIDOGS2.html

mines die hard strait from texas

Im starting one this year Six bits/Black jett 5X in 4 generation ped at 16 week's he trying to start up allready no $#@!!