+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eli and gator

Default eli and gator

IS a eli and a Gator a good cross i have a nine month old female with this cross is this a good Cross? And wat r some traits from both bloodlines

Default Re: eli and gator

There are about 10 different gator dogs and some people just say it to sell dogs. What's the pedigree on the dog? We need that or else we're not going to be able to help.

Regards,

B

ok Thanks my cuz has the ped but he never gave it well i never went to pick it up

HAY B (or anybody elts who knows) I know this is a little off subject but I have in my dogs pedagree a dog named Jhonsons G/C Gator Witch gator is this. Any info on the dog how he is breed (If you can post a ped) how did he produce? Who did he beat to become a G/C. Thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    There are about 10 different gator dogs and some people just say it to sell dogs. What's the pedigree on the dog? We need that or else we're not going to be able to help.

Regards,

B

Never heard of the dog I'm afraid.

Regards,

B

Thanks anyways B. The queastion is still open to anybody who has herd of this dog. He is listed as a grand champion on my dogs ADBA papers. He appers twice way back in the 7th gen. did the adba ever recognize pit G/Champs on there papers or does that always represent a show champ? Ether way being a g/c somebody must know of the dog. I myself have found absolutly nothing at all on him
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Never heard of the dog I'm afraid.

Regards,

B

I too have heard nothing of this dog, and it was a show gr. ch. I'll ask around and see if I can find anything out for ya.

Thanks rock Hay just to clear up alot of confusion. It would be grate if someone could list all the noteworthy gator dogs and how thay were breed.how thay performed? how thay produced?