+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 4-PLy and 3-Ply Collars !!!!

2 wide 4-PLY COLLARS (2-ply seatbelt/2-ply poly-nylon) = $7 plus shipping. (10 collars for $80 total, includes shipping).

2 wide 3-PLY Seatbelt collars = $5 each plus shipping. (10 collars for $60 Total, includes shipping).

2 wide 3-PLY Poly/Nylon collars= $5 each plus shipping. (10 collars for $60 total, includes shipping).

2 wide 3-PLY Poly/Nylon collars with Velcro ends= $6 plus shipping. (10 collars for $70 total, includes shipping).

1.5 wide 3-PLY Poly/Nylon collars= $4 plus shipping. (10 collars for $50 total, includes shipping).

1 wide 3-PLY Poly/Nylon Puppy Collars= $3 plus shipping. (10 collars for $40 total, includes shipping).

http://www.stillwaterkennels.com/dogcollers.htm

canton GA, but moving back to daytona as soon as we can

Default Re: 4-PLy and 3-Ply Collars !!!!

do you have to buy them in bulk of 10??

Go to the site ...you can buy only one if you want .

great site! thanks bullyboi i didnt even notice the link. lol. well, i can see wuickly that i am about to go even more broke than i am already!!! great prices and i love the harnesses too!!

I've been needing one of those...thanks! The 2" collars are hard to find here in TX unless you are at a show, and even then shows don't happen often and are pretty far away. Not to mention your prices are easy on the pocket book. Thank U!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kasha's 001.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	6024  
    Last edited by cemoreno; 06-09-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Hey stillwater i ordered some collars from you about a week ago. And was wondering when ill be getting those. I ordered 2 2" velcroe collars.

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by CB
    Hey stillwater i ordered some collars from you about a week ago. And was wondering when ill be getting those. I ordered 2 2" velcroe collars.
    They went out on 5-25-06
    I will send you a tracking # when I get home from Work.
    I send EVERYTHING Delivery Comformation, so every order has tracking #.

Thanks,

Shane D. Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Stillwater
    They went out on 5-25-06
    I will send you a tracking # when I get home from Work.
    I send EVERYTHING Delivery Comformation, so every order has tracking #.

Thanks,

Shane D. Kirby
    Thanks Stillwater cant wait to get these collars.

what do you recommend for puppies? i would love a padded one for pepper, but i would really love a new harness for her to use now when we walk, she is only 9 weeks but she has some serious pull!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pepper_mommy
    what do you recommend for puppies? i would love a padded one for pepper, but i would really love a new harness for her to use now when we walk, she is only 9 weeks but she has some serious pull!!!
    I would start with leash training.

I like harnesses for hard pulling dogs.

oh yeah, she really is doing great on a leash, we walk her around the neighborhood every night and every morning ....not too too far, she seems to do great with the walk, but i like the harness for a few reasons, one is to get her used to wearing one, as that will be her main type of collar/harness when she is an adult out in public...it just seems safer for her, and other dogs, the little "puppy collars" that they sell at petsmart are way too thin, she has the pink one with rinestone...yes i know, i know, what do you expect from a girl who lives in a house will all boys??lol. but your collars are nice as hell and i really would like to get her a good strong one that wont seem to thin for her neck and a good matching lead, and a harness to get her used to one. can you help me? pleeeeease??

just wnated to let everyone know, i bought a 3 ply collar on fri. night and monday morning it was already here. it was good quality and will definatly do business again.

I bought a few of his collars at the last show in NC. I bought his seat belt collar for my female outside that pulls like crazy. Her neck looks GREAT!!! No tears or wearing, no nothing and she seems much more comfortable. Its DEFIENTLY worth the money...Sorry for the spelling.

yes, but still no help for a good thick collar for a puppy, or a new harness for that matter. i dont want to keep wasting my money at petsmart...some one help me pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeee!!!!

Pepper Mommy get her a nice leather harness from the store that's her size. Yeah, she'll grow out of it but at least it will hold up to the punishment, and it will stretch a little with wear so it will get a tad bit bigger. that's what I would do in the mean time to get her used to the feel while shes still little. And once she's grown you can invest in a nice all around harness that is more pricey and what you want. I know I'm going through the same ordeal with my 5mo. old pup right now. Also I bought one of Stillwaters collars for Kasha I love it! 5 STARS from me.

nice pic! i love your dogs!! i am going broke byting collars and harnesses! lol, she is growing like a weed!!! thanks anyways though!

Heard nothing but praise, praise, praise for the Stillwater collars and am eagerly awaiting mine which I orderd, umm, yesterday. Pet Smart and PetCo all just have JUNK that is waaaaay pricey...

Stillwater also makes great collars that are sized for a pup 1 1/2 inches, try them out you won't be disspapointed,

20. Default Re: 4-PLy and 3-Ply Collars !!!!

just a question but why do you need a thick collar for a 9 week old puppy just asking????