+ Reply to Thread

Default Crenshaw bloodline

anybody with any info on this bloodling would be appreciated.

Default Re: Crenshaw bloodline

dogs such as jeep,honeybunch, and many more

as sy82nj started to say, Crenshaw is a breeder, not a dog. He's had some good ones, and generally the dogs carry on the bloodline name such as "Jeep" in his case.

He has had many more, and has played a key role in the formation of the breed...I hear his book is quite good also, as I would expect from a man with as many years under his belt as him.

so a pretty common bloodling nothing special about this bloodline.

lots of crenshaw in my area ,, norfolk va .. too much really

thats why i like my turtlebuster doggs not much tight
    like mine but looking for something nice to bring in later
    perhaps in year or two .. small tight , big headed , just
    some nice new blood to add to mine

crenshaws ch gator son of tab is a super producer of dogs that dont quit. crenshaw ch jeep was bred to marlowes tabby girl to get whites tab. tab was bred to irene to get crenshaws ch gator. heavy bred jeep/redboy dogs have gone ch. and will continue to go ch. in the future.*Edit-no puppy sales please. Thank you-14rock.

dude crenshaws ch.gator
    dogs suck imo but thats just me though i do love red boy/jeep stuff like stonecities ch.niko stuff

Hello to all,
    I'm on accord whit redGatorkennel,
    my preferite Crenshaw dog is Gator and also i think that was the best producer (on good % of good pups from him and for good ones come out from him) a consequentely i like also the Blackjack stock...
    D-phi931, there are many dogs breed and own from Mr. Crenshaw for see this you must search on the net:

CH Jeep ROM, CH Rascal POR, GRCH Black Jack, CH Gator, Hunter Red ROM, CH Honey Bunch ROM, CH Hurt, CH Charlie, CH Hurt, CH Polly, CH Otis ROM etc...

or see this site:

http://www.angelfire.com/ga/crenshawsgirl/

or buy Mr. Crenshaws book whit all its' best producing...

i hope to haved help you...

Best Regards

hmmm. . have friends very into the breed and we have alot of jeep in the area

ive been told the jeep line has had hip probs and such.. but who knows.. never can tell why people prefer one over the other anyway.. ive been looking thru a few kennels , im sure i will find something to compliment my bloodline i have two years to make a decision my friend has three years before breeding again.. im thinking the best colby i can find will be what im looking for

E. & J. crenshaw both had great dogs.i'ts up to you to cull hard and if you do that whats not to like really.i like crenshaw dogs