+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SLICK WILLIE Guest

Default Spawn of the Legendary Dibo dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...e.php?dog_id=9

Evaluate this ped and it's impact on the breed as we know it today. So many lines and many coming from this dog and his offspring. Crossing bloodlines seems the thing to do for some but what are you really crossing? It may be the same blood just different owner names separating the idea that it's a bloodline all its own. The point is, look back and see where your dogs came from and see if its that much more special than any other so-called lines. In most cases your yard is a dibo yard and nothing more unless you happen to have had your hands on some secret bloodline that did not spaw from Dibo.
    Last edited by SLICK WILLIE; 02-15-2006 at 11:36 AM.

Default Re: Spawn of the Legendary Dibo dog

Ross's Red Devil doesnt have any Dibo in him that I know of..

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Ok, thats cool! I just want some people to do their homework for a change! I know your knowledge is tip top Rock so just bare with me on this!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady

What about Red Boy No body knows where he came from, So says Joe Medlen

lol they have their theories though

SLICK WILLIE Guest

So said many about redboy. From what was told to me, He was running the roads and was picked up after the redboy pup died! Good chance it was still a Colby dog or of this line.

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Bred off of some of the same lines, Tudors Turk and Feeley dogs! The dogs that spawned from Dibo is the Topic nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady
    Last edited by SLICK WILLIE; 02-16-2006 at 08:48 AM.

Question Re: Spawn of the Legendary Dibo dog

Quote Originally Posted by SLICK WILLIE
    So said many about redboy. From what was told to me, He was running the roads and was picked up after the redboy pup died! Good chance it was still a Colby dog or of this line.
    I heard people speaking about the CRAZY dibo dogs...what does it mean...?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    What about Red Boy No body knows where he came from, So says Joe Medlen
    Think about it.
    If he was hung, wouldn't you hang him better then that??

If you look at Boudreaux' "Blind Billy", I believe he is a combination of Dibo, Rascal and Arizona Pete all three are off Hubbard's Bounce. Blind Billy is behind all the Boudreaux dogs. And Bounce dogs make up most of the Carver dogs (maybe...LOL).
    As for Red Boy, Mr. Colby told me that he doesn't really think that his ped is correct. He doesn't have any red/red nose dogs on his yard.

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank you Scotsman for the redboy info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman
    If you look at Boudreaux' "Blind Billy", I believe he is a combination of Dibo, Rascal and Arizona Pete all three are off Hubbard's Bounce. Blind Billy is behind all the Boudreaux dogs. And Bounce dogs make up most of the Carver dogs (maybe...LOL).
    As for Red Boy, Mr. Colby told me that he doesn't really think that his ped is correct. He doesn't have any red/red nose dogs on his yard.

here this is kind of interesting.....http://www.sporting-dog.com/select-pages/redboy1.html

Many know were Red Boy came from and it wasn't as his papers say. Rock is right, Red Devil has no Dibo in him and it wasn't Dibo himself what everyone wanted, it was his bloodline because Dibo after all was a cold dog until 3 years old then only won one fight in IL.
    Most dogs today are Corvino/Tudor cross.
    Last edited by Iron Mike; 02-19-2006 at 01:06 PM.

Lets not downplay the importance and achievements of Tudor's Dibo. First of all he is Ch Tudor's Dibo, winner of 3 matches! He is the best ever. Better than the Ironline Dogs and all other strains. Let's give credit where it is due and respect the bloodline. An empire has been built off Tudor's Dibo. He has impacted present APBTs more than any other dog. Many other dogs have been late starters. This has nothing to do with his abilityas a pit dog or a producer! Let's keep it real!

rpk ..not to disrespect you but Iron mike does know what he's talking about.

And in the original post "In most cases your yard is a dibo yard and nothing more unless you happen to have had your hands on some secret bloodline that did not spawn from Dibo."

well, there is a good bloodline (yes, a matter of opinion I presume but none the less a bloodline that produced Gr CH's and ch's) that did not rely heavily on Dibo bred dogs! This is no secret bloodline, either!! Thats why it was brought up. So best ever? That again would be a matter of opinion. Because he is in so many peds that does warrant him something special .. but dibo is now so far back in alot of peds that he might as well be a poodle... How many generations really matter anyway?

Keeping it real has nothing to do with what someone put down on paper. It makes you wonder with all the paper hanging of so many "Good" dogs to begin with IF all those dogs are really off Dibo to begin with

Rocksteady, that is pretty disrespectful referring to CH Tudor's Dibo as a poodle. This part of your post I entirely disagree with. Breeding poodles won't get you a dog like Ch Tudor's Dibo and you know it. All pedigrees are up for question. I mean all of them including red devil, corvino, ironline, colby, jeep, chinaman,redboy,etc. Show some respect to Mr. Heinzel, Mr. Tudor, Mr. Carver, Mr. Boudreaux, Mr. Crenshaw, and all who created their strains from Ch Tudor's Dibo. Yes, without him, all of those lines probably wouldn't exist in the same form. By the way, Ironline also kept some stock that he crossed with the corvino, red devil line. Those dogs did well from what I understand. Iron Mike has used the boudreaux stuff which is off blind billy, sired by Tudors' Dibo. Don't think I am trying to say Ironline dogs are Dibo dogs, I'm just saying Iron Mike has kept some boudreaux stuff on his yard thats all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by rpk
    Lets not downplay the importance and achievements of Tudor's Dibo. First of all he is Ch Tudor's Dibo, winner of 3 matches! He is the best ever. Better than the Ironline Dogs and all other strains. Let's give credit where it is due and respect the bloodline. An empire has been built off Tudor's Dibo. He has impacted present APBTs more than any other dog. Many other dogs have been late starters. This has nothing to do with his abilityas a pit dog or a producer! Let's keep it real!
    Dibo was not a champion. You act like no was around when Dibo was alive?
    He never won three matches, if so name them? Because Pitdogs (the way we like them) aka Your Friend and Mine was around when Dibo was. What, you think I never talk to Howard or Earl about Dibo? BTW I was alive when Dibo was alive too.

BTW save your open public remarks about my kennels unless you wish prove what you say and if so, bring it to email.

Lets keep it real oh 3xw Dibo lover. Dogs never come out like their sire and dam, the come out like their grandparents and great grandparnets, this is why you read pedigrees and follow bloodlines, if not then you could breed champion to champion and it would beget a champion and it isn't that simple or easy!

The last 3 or 4 generations are what matters most in a pedigree, anything else is a throwback. In the last 4 generations the name which appears most is Corvino, then Hubbard then Tudor......

Hype, this what I mean. What about Gordon's Red Lady? She didn't have anything to do with the best litter off Dibo? She was a DeCordovas' female.
    hummmmmmm I wonder who else used Corvino/DeCordovas cross? LMAO!

Rocksteady, that is pretty disrespectful referring to CH Tudor's Dibo as a poodle. This part of your post I entirely disagree with. Breeding poodles won't get you a dog like Ch Tudor's Dibo and you know it. All pedigrees are up for question. I mean all of them including red devil, corvino, ironline, colby, jeep, chinaman,redboy,etc. Show some respect to Mr. Heinzel, Mr. Tudor, Mr. Carver, Mr. Boudreaux, Mr. Crenshaw, and all who created their strains from Ch Tudor's Dibo. Yes, without him, all of those lines probably wouldn't exist in the same form. By the way, Ironline also kept some stock that he crossed with the corvino, red devil line. Those dogs did well from what I understand. Iron Mike has used the boudreaux stuff which is off blind billy, sired by Tudors' Dibo. Don't think I am trying to say Ironline dogs are Dibo dogs, I'm just saying Iron Mike has kept some boudreaux stuff on his yard thats all I'm saying.
    Hold up, are you calling me a paper hanger? Because I've been using the same line for over 35 years, so what is suspect?

"I mean all of them including red devil, corvino, ironline, colby, jeep, chinaman,redboy,etc."

Is your walk as hard as your talk? Becareful.

You prove you don't know what you are talking about with this statement:

"By the way, Ironline also kept some stock that he crossed with the corvino, red devil line."

Red Devil IS Corvino!!

"Show some respect to Mr. Heinzel, Mr. Tudor, Mr. Carver, Mr. Boudreaux, Mr. Crenshaw, and all who created their strains from Ch Tudor's Dibo. "

I want to ask you something, How many of them have you met and set down and talked too? I have, all of them.

Yes and I just sent to CA. a pure Boudreaux dog. Point is?
    In my over 50 years of life, I think I've fed and bred about every bloodline out there at one time or another!

Dibo was never a champion. Most of his son's shows were reported, why wasn't his if he was a 3xw? Hate to bust your bubble. But he wasn't.
    Last edited by Iron Mike; 02-21-2006 at 02:29 AM.

Rocksteady, that is pretty disrespectful referring to CH Tudor's Dibo as a poodle. This part of your post I entirely disagree with. Breeding poodles won't get you a dog like Ch Tudor's Dibo and you know it. All pedigrees are up for question..
    WOW!! REread what I wrote!! I am simply stating that with modern dogs one must travel So far back to find Dibo that it really DOESNT MATTER. Even if 2 dogs are off Dibo they do not have the same genes .. and with the fact that the lines may all go back to the same few "founding" dogs does not mean they were all bred the same and carry the same genes, traits etc.

I DID NOT call Dibo a poodle.

Exclamation Re: Spawn of the Legendary Dibo dog

If you look back you'll see nothing but colby /ofrn (hemphill,neblet) dogs in redboy's ped so there is a possibility that he could've came from those lines and have a rednose!.Please! people study harder!.
    Last edited by pawpits; 02-22-2006 at 04:17 PM.