Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
1. Do not post anything illegal or extremely controversial (unless from a historical and/or educational perspective), offensive (including, but not limited to, excessive or extreme profanity, or content which could be construed as racist, discriminatory, or unsuitable for most age groups, etc.), or pornographic, whether it be a post, image, link, profile field, or private message.
2. Do not post images, threads, or replies of or about your or someone else's dog(s) looking or acting aggressive (intimidating, vicious, etc.), regardless of whether it is the nature or instinct of the breed(s) or not.
3. Do not release personal or private information (including your own) such as full or partial name, address, phone number, email address, or any other confidential information anywhere on the site.
4. Argue with posts, not the poster. Debating topics are good, but arguing, flaming, or bashing between members or of any off-site person, site, or kennel is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
5. Avoid advising or suggesting treatments of medical conditions.
6. Do not take advice for treating medical conditions before consulting a licensed veterinarian.
7. If a staff member makes a reasonable requests of you , it is wise to comply. Blatant disregard of requests will not be tolerated and will result in disciplinary actions, up to and including banishment, depending on the nature and severity of the situation.
8. Do not post dogs for sale or up for stud. If you feel it necessary to peddle, do it elsewhere.
9. Respect all copyrights and intellectual property rights of others and the site.
10. Keep a working e-mail address that does not block email from game-dog.com.
11. Do not share user accounts or create multiple accounts. You are ultimately responsible for everything related to your account.
12. Do not spam, troll, or try to convert non-believers. Offer your opinions and suggestions, but do not force them on another individual.
13. Use the search feature before asking a question. Some people may get agitated answering the same question multiple times and reflect that with negative comments.
14. Only post things in the correct forum. The forum designations are there for your benefit as well as everyone else’s. If there is a question relating to where you should post, feel free to ask in the Site Support forum for a suggestion.
15. If you post, post quality not quantity. Do not waste space only to raise your post count.
16. Use capitalization, spelling, grammar, paragraphs, contractions, and punctuation correctly if at all possible (no all caps, lack of caps, run-ons with no punctuation, abbreviations, single paragraphs with different subjects, etc.).
17. Do not post in excessively large or unreadable fonts, in many colors or otherwise obscure the content of your post.
18. Do not reply to yourself to add to or correct what you said in a prior post unless it is to bump the thread (which you should report after being successful so it may be removed), use the edit button instead.
19. Avoid one-line posts, unless what is said is best said short.
20. Avoid using multiple characters or smilies simultaneously (e.g. !!!!, ????, etc.), it only takes up space and doesn't emphasize your point any more so than using only one.
21. Keep your posts on the topic the thread was originally created for. For different topics, make a new thread in the appropriate forum. If you feel like chatting, there is a chat room available.
22. Do not post links to sites with content conflicting with these rules.
Your privacy is important to us. Game-dog.com maintains the site and is responsible for maintaining User privacy. Game-dog.com's information gathering and dissemination policy is disclosed below:
Unless expressly required by law or as stated below, Game-dog.com will never sell or divulge Contact or Database information, nor will it sell or trade any personal information for purposes of telemarketing, list brokering, bulk ground mail or email listing ("spam").
Contact Information: Some services offered by Game-dog.com require certain information (such as a User's name and email address). Supplying this information is at the User's voluntary and adult discretion.
Third Party Privacy: Some services included on this website are provided by third parties who have their own Privacy Policies. Although we review these policies to ensure they meet with our approval and standards, the User is solely responsible for determining the acceptability of these policies as they apply to the User.
Communication: Game-dog.com may use Contact Information to contact Users when necessary regarding their forum participation or signup, submission information or other service issues, advise of new company and website features, and advise of particular User benefits and information. Use of this site constitutes consent by users to receive communication from Game-dog.com. Although messages sent to and from persons on the site by email or private message may be considered private, if there is abuse reported by any system, public or private, on the site, certain monitoring procedures may occur if deemed necessary.
Removal of User Contact Information: With the exception of information considered public record, Users wishing to remove any of their personal information from Game-dog.com's databases may contact the site administration and state their wishes.