1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

    Dismiss Notice

whats it called?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by stepupDodong, Apr 24, 2013.

  1. Hi Guys, I just want to ask, what do you call the "wheel"at the end of the slatmill? where can I get one? thanks in advance
  2. TopBox

    TopBox Top Dog

    Its called a wheel. I call them main wheels...and the smaller wheels the flow rail wheels. Use split rims (go cart wheels) or dolly wheels...alot of things to choose from.

Share This Page