PDA

View Full Version : best of best bloodlines crosses....

JayJay
05-31-2005, 08:21 PM
between these three crosses, what do you think is best in your opinion, don't forget to comments why you choose it, (pros and cons)

I only restrict to these three, because I have had experience with other crosses (not all, but some)

----------------------------------------------------------
Keep scratching, or die trying

GameKid16
05-31-2005, 08:57 PM
I personally dont like any of those crosses... but the jeep/redboy is a proven good cross
talk to tab dog, they have alot of info on the Redboy/jeep cross

Saiyagin
06-01-2005, 02:08 AM
I agree with Gamekid16 that the Jeep/Redboy cross is a proven consistant cross which has also worked out very well for me.

O.D.
06-01-2005, 12:23 PM
JEEP/REDBOY IS A PROVEN CROSS, BUT SO IS THE REDBOY/JOCKO BOLIO/TOMBSTONE. IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY POPULAR THESE DAYS AND HAS BROUGHT MORE TO THE TABLE PERCENTAGE WISE AS FAR AS PERFORMANCE DOGS.

TxDogger
06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Would have to be the odd ball and go with the Bolio/nigerino cross.. I like the size and it has proven itself to work... I have also seen a good bit of mouth with this cross..

pitbull-kid
06-01-2005, 02:45 PM
i don't know JayJay, I would go with either Mayday line(cause I like it), but Mayday lines seem not to be consistent,

isn't that right.....texasbulldog?

Scotsman
06-01-2005, 11:37 PM
I'd have to go with the Nigeriono/Bolio cross, I have used the Eli/Carver X Bolio stuff for awhile and like how it turns out.

dmd66
06-05-2005, 09:27 AM
i'm with scotsman nigerino/bolio cross, i looking forward to my breeding

starlet
06-06-2005, 10:38 AM
i'm with scotsman nigerino/bolio cross, i looking forward to my breeding
I've got some Nigerino/Bolio with a mix of tombstone and fargo. Too young to tell if it got good ability, only interested yet in playing wrestling yet.

Flipside
06-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Jeep/Reboy cross for me! Proven!

YIS

Texasbulldogs
06-12-2005, 09:57 PM
I would go with either Mayday line(cause I like it), but Mayday lines seem not to be consistent,
isn't that right.....texasbulldog?
How is that? I interested in hearing what you have to say.

JEEP
06-12-2005, 10:07 PM
jeep/redboy all the way for me....

TopDog
06-12-2005, 11:29 PM
I think jeep/redboy cross produce some nice dogs

Miss Conduct
06-23-2005, 02:41 PM
i like carver/patricks crosses.

SWAMPER
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
eli,carver

Miss Conduct
06-23-2005, 02:47 PM
we have are trying a new one. 2 pups that are 3/4 Carver (through Stomp.) and 1/4 Redboy (through Baileys Bingo).

KURUPT
06-23-2005, 03:09 PM
The Eli x Carver cross has been the most proven cross of all time. That Cross has put more winners on the ground then any other cross to date..It's all layed out in the history books..lol...:D

Mr Bigbulldog
07-03-2005, 04:35 PM
luv the jeep/redboy crosses

iceman33
05-03-2006, 02:24 PM
i like the redboy/jocko blood just the way it's maen't to be! pure!!!!!

marshall619
05-03-2006, 02:39 PM
I gotta go with the Jeep/Redboy cross.

TEXAS PIT DOGS
05-03-2006, 02:59 PM
i would say out of the three i would go with the jeep/redboy

davidlau_2002
05-03-2006, 04:31 PM
of the three, isn't jeep/redboy most played with? (abundant?)

LONGHORNS
05-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Bolio / Nigerino - Tremendous Mouth / Head Dog

newbieturtlepits
05-03-2006, 06:23 PM
i have inline turtlebuster and inline turtlebuster over inline mims
currently working on making smaller tighter dogs for pullin match
where size matters .. stronger tighter dogs with willingness to pull
and finnish...currently got two male brindles from litter looking just
like the turtlebuster in the books
anybody else making minipits??

chinasmom
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm only going with Jeep/Redboy cause China has some of that blood.

TRENCHHOUND
05-03-2006, 11:22 PM
i really like that muggleton/mayday cross thats the best ever.LoL

Caos
05-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Jeep/redboy Are Proven Cross Also The Mayday I Had Very Good Results With The Mayday Blood.

jeeperino
05-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Bolio/Nigerino. You get a complete package. The dog should be an athlete with wrestling skills,some smarts(picks its spots), gameness, and a good hard bite.

YIS

sedaliapitbulls
05-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I voted jeep/redboy but I would rather go with jeep/Nigerino Just my personal preference. I also like Gardners/Sorrells Thos also make good dogs not to many known but I have one and seen several others verry nice and proven

sedaliapitbulls
05-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Sorry by Gardners I ment Chinaman with most any sorrells cross

WINSTROL
05-04-2006, 12:12 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

The Eli x Carver cross has been the most proven cross of all time. That Cross has put more winners on the ground then any other cross to date..It's all layed out in the history books..lol...

Miss Conduct
05-04-2006, 12:20 PM
anybody else making minipits??
UMMMMM PLEASE tell me that you are kiding, i know that some people on here (myself included) can say that we have some small bulldogs, but not "MiniPits".

Breeding for size REGARDLESS of whether its big OR small, is wrong - period.
I see that you stated that you want drive, and are sticking with decent blood, BUT why do you need to be calling them "minipits"?? this almost sounds like a new money making ploy.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the smaller dogs, but PLEASE dont breed for the smallest dogs you can and call them by a different name.

just my dirty 2 pennies...

redgatorkennels
05-04-2006, 12:26 PM
the jeep/redboy is the way to go i currently own a triple bred whites male his dad is straight off of ALBERT WHITES yard he is a triple bred grandson to tab on top and a grandson to GR. CH. BLACKJACK on bottom he is what makes up my whole yard. im now in the process of breeding him to a hammonds female, sorrells/alligator female, and a double bred LAIRDS GR. CH. JAP FEMALE. one of these breeding will create my future and produce me a ch. what im trying to say the jeep/redboy stuff thats tight bred has to be bred to an outcross inorder to achive gladiators.

REDGATOR KENNELS
WHERE BU**SH** STOPS AND BULLDOGS BEGIN

TRENCHHOUND
05-05-2006, 12:20 AM
i like carver dogs and crossed with some tight jeep

wisconsindog
05-11-2006, 03:45 PM
i like red boy zebo croses my self they really make a all around dog
its one of the hottest crosses for sure with out a doubt i knowwhat your thinking zebo blodd?well i would use lonzo blood with is zebo family blood sisters brothers nephews nessis and so on these are hard mouthed dogs and when u add red boy dog it adds wind and gameness along with super hard mouths making the complete bull dog i also love carver/lonzo crosses they are very hard bocks dogs that will destroy a oppent quik but every cross is different depending on the dogs u are ussing some dogs work with any blood look at honey bunch

bossman1
05-11-2006, 05:49 PM
id have to say nigirino/bolio cause the eli/bolio is such a good cross that i currently own.then agian what bloodline don't need a little of the good,old pure eli stuff

newbieturtlepits
05-13-2006, 08:09 PM
now thats what i call sweet justice ... nice looking hunkadog there

newbieturtlepits
05-13-2006, 08:18 PM
UMMMMM PLEASE tell me that you are kiding, i know that some people on here (myself included) can say that we have some small bulldogs, but not "MiniPits".

Breeding for size REGARDLESS of whether its big OR small, is wrong - period.
I see that you stated that you want drive, and are sticking with decent blood, BUT why do you need to be calling them "minipits"?? this almost sounds like a new money making ploy.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the smaller dogs, but PLEASE dont breed for the smallest dogs you can and call them by a different name.

just my dirty 2 pennies...thanks for your 2cents worth
well going by what alot of terminology goes
when you have a standard beagle at 13 inch shoulder and you begin breeding for 11 inch shoulder ,, the 11 inch by standard is a mini
not a toy or teacup which would be even smaller
so the term maybe just going for shorter lower to the ground dogs
and breeding for what a person wants is how this breed became to be
in the first place .. this didnt come from the times of the caveman
it was bred into being.. the people im dealing with need dogs with heart
i cant agree with them more by choosing the pits for the job
the smaller size goes along with my line well do to the fact that they can
easy climb latters and downed buildings and even trees , rocks and debris
for what they seek .. the smaller size also makes them great for searching luggage in airports and such .. my current pups have a waiting list and dont go to general public .. since i started all my litters have been placed in the hands of law enforcement officials and friends . . so think they do fine
i figured maybe smaller just a little bit so when necessary can be lifted to the height needed for search and rescue activities thanks for input all will be considered seriously

dustinp87
05-16-2006, 06:13 PM
thanks for your 2cents worth
well going by what alot of terminology goes
when you have a standard beagle at 13 inch shoulder and you begin breeding for 11 inch shoulder ,, the 11 inch by standard is a mini
not a toy or teacup which would be even smaller
so the term maybe just going for shorter lower to the ground dogs
and breeding for what a person wants is how this breed became to be
in the first place .. this didnt come from the times of the caveman
it was bred into being.. the people im dealing with need dogs with heart
i cant agree with them more by choosing the pits for the job
the smaller size goes along with my line well do to the fact that they can
easy climb latters and downed buildings and even trees , rocks and debris
for what they seek .. the smaller size also makes them great for searching luggage in airports and such .. my current pups have a waiting list and dont go to general public .. since i started all my litters have been placed in the hands of law enforcement officials and friends . . so think they do fine
i figured maybe smaller just a little bit so when necessary can be lifted to the height needed for search and rescue activities thanks for input all will be considered seriously money makein plan

newbieturtlepits
06-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I personally dont like any of those crosses... but the jeep/redboy is a proven good cross
talk to tab dog, they have alot of info on the Redboy/jeep crossi love the look of this dog you have posted in pic
very very nice style on this one...good luck in the future

newbieturtlepits
06-03-2006, 12:58 PM
money makein plan

not really for the money... most my puppies in the last
14 years , have gone to partners of mine, they breed only
to replace old doggs , or get up the numbers for the circle
we currently have going with friends and family. . they are
exclusive to us and dont normally have any to sell,, so only
we have this going between us for the love of our pets and
they are also our partners in service.. no amount of money
offered will buy my two females from me... i had lots stolen
even from second floor terrace enclosure ,, so a friend replaced
what was stolen from me..one rednose and one brindle lil
females.. i love them and wouldnt sell them for the world
the breeder of them had only two for the general public
now no more breeding for the next 3 years or more
see no money making here.. just bloodline we love !!

Evil_Elvis
06-04-2006, 08:49 AM
sorry to state it o9n this thread but the dogs in your pic turtle look to be of average size how do you consider them to be small And do you understand that genetics is one of the hardest things to completely understand so theoretically every time you and your "partners" breed you will not be getting small dogs and it is good if you keep calling them mini pits cause you are basically trying to start another breed like the bluffs maybe you could talk them into changing their name also jmo