PDA

View Full Version : Backyard Bloodlines

Roadman Jr.
07-24-2007, 02:31 AM
I saw in another thread, a few different names for backyard bloodlines,and thought it would be fun to name all of the ones that you have heard of... I'll start it off..How about a brindle pit, or a blue pit

chloesredboy
07-24-2007, 02:47 AM
Dont forget the ever popular "rednose"LOL,stupid asses.Ive also noticed in my city lately alot of jackasses adevertising "100% blue blood"AS though Blue is an actual Bloodline.I know they have so called bloodlines these days that throw blue dogs,but still blue in itself is not an actaul Bloodline,but try telling all those pit bull experts that!

ABK
07-24-2007, 08:07 AM
let me see ... I have heard of:

Gator Mouth Blue Nose

Gator Mouth

Tiger Stripe

Hawaiian Rednose

And I'm sure a few others that don't come to mind right now! ;)

BoiBoi
07-24-2007, 08:17 AM
plain and simple........pittbull bloodline

jaystreetsA4
07-24-2007, 08:19 AM
brindle gatormouth
old skool red nose

screamin'eagle
07-24-2007, 08:27 AM
plain and simple........pittbull bloodlineThat bloodline must be popluar because they have it in my area too. I saw a guy at wal-mart with his kennels ad all over his truck. That should have been the first sign, but I thought because the ad said that he raised amstafs, apbt's, and bully's that he might know the difference. I decided to ask what bloodline he's running for the apbt, and his answer was...the pittbull bloodline. I also see ads in the paper that read...sire is of the blue bloodline, etc. None of that is worse than when I get asked if my brindle/white pup w/black nose is a "blue nosed" pit...by people with kennel ads on their vehicles, or that obviously own more than 1 "pitbull" type dog. Now that is madness.

oldschool
07-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Here in Atlanta it's the : RET-RET-NO

Gator Mouf
LOL LOL

ColbyDogs
07-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Not so much a any bloodline but I remeber a guy selling 6th generation Pit Bulls when he was crossing Rotty's with Dobermans.
And of coarse the usual Red-Nose oh and the ever popular " Albino Line " .

MASON
07-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Pheobus Blues

Gator Mouf???:eek:

btlover
07-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Oh it's a red nose brindle pit.

NCPatchwork
07-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Budweiser Bone Crusher...Gator Mouth...Blue nose bloodline...LARGE bloodline...Red nose bloodline...

When asking someone about if their dogs had papers...they said "yeah...through the state!"

deepsouth
07-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Oh it's a red nose brindle pit. Believe it or not..."canine pits"...yes, this term was actually used. If I remember correctly, it went something like this:

"Them canine pits be viscous!!!"

short1
07-24-2007, 09:58 AM
I had some one tell me they had a brittle pitt bull
I thought better be careful gonna break apart on ya lol

had some one with a cow pitt bull ? I was like what she said it was marked like a cow (pied IM guessing )

and of course the american red nose that was a responce to some one who had a buckskin with a black mask

OnionHead
07-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Colby mixed with a blacknose

Highbloodbulldog
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I saw in another thread, a few different names for backyard bloodlines,and thought it would be fun to name all of the ones that you have heard of... I'll start it off..How about a brindle pit, or a blue pit
Want some crap? Ok here it goes...

Gatamouff (is THIS the right way to spell)

Crocamouff (this one I invented in another topic :D )

100% Blue nose / 100% Blue blood

Red Noise

Mexican bloodline (to any dog under 40lb... including whippets)

Pure Pit Bull

Fight bloodline

Weight Pulling ADBA bloodline

100% pit bloodline

100% pure ADBA bloodline

Fang big size

Giant blue or red bloodline

American blue

Old school red

Gaff

Razor edge (the actual)

Bully Style

Black nose crossing to red nose (classic one)

Bully Gang

Ultimate Grayline (a crap inside another crap)

...and the list goes on...

Highbloodbulldog
07-24-2007, 10:38 AM
... and now my favorite one:

"Gotti is a pure bred blue Pit bull"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Searcy Jeff
07-24-2007, 01:35 PM
I think all of the common backyard bloodlines are listed. I was trying to think of another name to add to the list but none has yet surfaced. Anyhow, I had a conversation with another jarhead in my platoon last week about his "pet bull". I've seen his pictures and his is a handsome looking dog. No papers, backyard bred at the most. A few minutes into the conversation I accidently used the term "bulldog" and he was quick to correct me that his dog was a pit bull and not a bulldog. I thought about it for a minute and was going to educate him on the breed but decided not to. Instead, I pulled rank and told him to take out the trash and mop the floor. :D

Big Rod
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
african boudreaux with gator mouf. the dude said he had ckc papers...i laughed in his face.

Highbloodbulldog
07-24-2007, 01:55 PM
african boudreaux with gator mouf. the dude said he had ckc papers...i laughed in his face.
What the hell... AFRICAN?! hahahahaha The CKC he registered this dog means Comum Kicked Craps

...at last the "Boudreaux" is spelled correctly... the more i hear is "bodreux", "bedreux" and "boudreux"... as a famous breeder here that have "Adan's Zebo" in his show dog's ADBA fake ped... is hillarious...

bahamutt99
07-24-2007, 02:06 PM
I really like the Gator-Nose.

And then there's "Is she rednose or American?"

jr Pit Guy
07-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I mentioned Red Devil dog in a previous post. I know there used to be a real line based off of Ross' dog, but this guy said that the dog's color Made him a red devil dog.

Don't forget Pitbull Mastiff.

I also recently heard "English Pit Bull". When I called to find out if it may be a Staffordshire Terrier, they told me that they had never heard of one. Apparently an English Pit is larger than a pit bull and brought from England. It also has a black nose instead of a blue or red nose. I went to see these dogs and found something that resembled a Boxer - ? cross with no papers. LMFAO.

chloesredboy
07-24-2007, 06:16 PM
let me see ... I have heard of:

Gator Mouth Blue Nose

Gator Mouth

Tiger Stripe

Hawaiian Rednose

And I'm sure a few others that don't come to mind right now! ;)Hawain rednose,LOL,Hawain red makes me think of some good ass smoke.

jr Pit Guy
07-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Hawain rednose,LOL,Hawain red makes me think of some good ass smoke.

LMFAO!!!!!! Amen to that. Can we add mexican red hair dog as well?

Roadman Jr.
07-24-2007, 08:34 PM
What about,pumpkin head or block head.....I got a great idea,lets come up with a good flashly name or names and put them out there, and see how many start to come up with those lines...it's a joke but I'm serious ,I love big jokes like that,come on yall let's do it,.ha.ha please for me!

ABK
07-24-2007, 08:40 PM
We have "English Pits" where I am at. They are English Bulldogs x to a pit bull.

SLICK WILLIE
07-24-2007, 08:55 PM
I have heard about the "Low Rider Pit Line"
We have "English Pits" where I am at. They are English Bulldogs x to a pit bull.

jr Pit Guy
07-24-2007, 09:13 PM
We have "English Pits" where I am at. They are English Bulldogs x to a pit bull.No, that's just an American Bullymutt.

Read: R/E or Gottiline.

coolhandjean
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
I had someone tell me that they have a "purple" nose pit, because the sire was a black nose, and the dam was a red nose. lol.

chloesredboy
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I had someone tell me that they have a "purple" nose pit, because the sire was a black nose, and the dam was a red nose. lol.LOL,maybe if i punch my dog in the nose I'll have one of them!

Roadman Jr.
07-24-2007, 09:37 PM
I got a cool name how about danger-mouth pits!!

Highbloodbulldog
07-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Nope, spelling is wrong... is "dandjAmouff"...

oldschool
07-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Come on noone else heard of the RET RET-NO pitbulls. LOL

Highbloodbulldog
07-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Come on noone else heard of the RET RET-NO pitbulls. LOL
What a hell is that?

oldschool
07-24-2007, 11:46 PM
What a hell is that?
LOL You'd have to be around the ghettos of Atlanta to get that joke.

bahamutt99
07-25-2007, 10:48 AM
LOL! Reminds me of watching Danger Mouse when I was a little kid. :D

FearlessKnight
07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Here in Atlanta it's the : RET-RET-NO

Gator Mouf
LOL LOL
I have they are all over the place here.....

RET-RET-NO = Red, Red Nose Pit bull.....LMAO...

It is the new lingo in the streets..you havent heard?

I have also heard it this way....

RE- RE NO.......they seem to never completely finish the entire words....takes a LONG time figa it ou, I tell ya da mu

FearlessKnight
07-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Not completely tru my friend....we are in the carolinas...I hear it ALL of the time!....SAD SAD IT BE

dogged
07-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I wish I DIDN'T get this joke. A guy had a "RET RET NO bloodline pit" at the vet's office last week.

ColbyDogs
07-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I was just scanning the net and come across pit bull pups for sale $150 no papers ( there is a surprise ) parents on property, Jeep/ Boudreaux breeding. Seems like one of the BYB knows some real names. LOL
My favorite part is the no papers but its a Jeep/ Boudreaux cross, how would they know without any papers ?

This shit is just too funny but sad at the same time.

Highbloodbulldog
07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I was just scanning the net and come across pit bull pups for sale $150 no papers ( there is a surprise ) parents on property, Jeep/ Boudreaux breeding. Seems like one of the BYB knows some real names. LOL
My favorite part is the no papers but its a Jeep/ Boudreaux cross, how would they know without any papers ?

This shit is just too funny but sad at the same time.
Look back.

Here in Brazil many extremelly high quality dogs have no peds but their bloodlines are guaranteed... why gave the "formula" to everyone? Is like you give a present, that sometimes means years or decades of hard work, to another dogmen... it makes no sense for me...

Many past breeders from USA did the same thing, and sometimes even lied, and someone has any doubt about the purity of their lines? I think not... perhaps you can see many today's bullies that are ADBA registered and are, in their papers, fully Pit bulls... Doesn't matters papers and talking and anything else... what matters is the honesty of the breeder...

This is my oppinion.

bigcespits
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
King pit

Orange Brindle

tommy3
07-25-2007, 07:50 PM
I heard a guy call my dog a rott-nose one time at a dog show. That was pretty bad.

ColbyDogs
07-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Look back.

Here in Brazil many extremelly high quality dogs have no peds but their bloodlines are guaranteed... why gave the "formula" to everyone? Is like you give a present, that sometimes means years or decades of hard work, to another dogmen... it makes no sense for me...

This is my oppinion.
I understand what your saying about not giving away your hard eraned research but when I see an add " Pit Bull pups for sale " for the low price of $150 dollars I have to question the origin of these said puppies. If they were bred from a good line of dogs then they could easliy be getting alot more money for them especially if they have the paperwork to back up the claim.

I know a few good breeders do things the way you do them with no papers but they are not trying to peddle them online or in Wally World parking lots like these other guys. Your talking about the guys that come highly reccomended in the dog world from other respected doggers not the clowns that heard a good name and decided to slap a well known name on the pups just to make a quick buck.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get one of these CrocaMouffs ?

Highbloodbulldog
07-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I understand what your saying about not giving away your hard eraned research but when I see an add " Pit Bull pups for sale " for the low price of $150 dollars I have to question the origin of these said puppies. If they were bred from a good line of dogs then they could easliy be getting alot more money for them especially if they have the paperwork to back up the claim.

I know a few good breeders do things the way you do them with no papers but they are not trying to peddle them online or in Wally World parking lots like these other guys. Your talking about the guys that come highly reccomended in the dog world from other respected doggers not the clowns that heard a good name and decided to slap a well known name on the pups just to make a quick buck.

P.S. Anyone know where I can get one of these CrocaMouffs ?
Yeah, a U$ 150,00 dog is shit, no doubt! Here [] bad ass dogs are expensive, sometimes more than 20-30 thousand dollars...

About my Croca... do you want to buy one ? :D

Regards.:)

SLICK WILLIE
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
I read the M. Vick indictment and the court even started a new bloodline called Zebro listed in his charges!!! Zebo is correct! They must have bred Zebro to dat Gata Mouf and got ZebraMoufs! They have strips in they mouth!

Highbloodbulldog
07-26-2007, 10:02 AM
That dude breeds everything...pugs, staff0rdshire bull terriers, bull terriers, bullys, Rhodesian Ridgebakcs, mini leopards, etc...what's next? ...Zebramouffs... of course

:D

PS.: Their Staffbulls aren't original ones, are just "mini-pit bulls" crossings with the hell I don't know...

NOLEFAN
07-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I help coach a high school football team in TN, and one of my players told me he was going to get a "Tiger Pit". I just laughed. He is a white kid but he thinks he is a thug or hood rat.

I have a darn good dog that cost me nothing. She was given to me by a friend though. I wouldn't pay a nickel over $250 for any dog. I guess i know too many people because I have only paid that price once. I won't say I have the best dogs out there, but they are by no means scatterbred or crossbred mutts. The people who pay $1500 for a crossbred mutt, thinking it's a pitbull are just dumb as a box of rocks. If people would do their homework then they would be less likely to be duped.

binker
07-26-2007, 04:46 PM
My personal favorite is the rare Australian tiger striped pit!!!LMAO

Highbloodbulldog
07-26-2007, 05:53 PM
OMG that Godzila dog looks like a tekkel with a body kit :)). This was quite a laugh :)
I really need to disagree with now in this point... THIS IS CLEAR THAT GODZILLA WAS VERY MORE FUNCTIONAL THAN THIS... THIS... OH SHIT, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

14rock
07-26-2007, 06:58 PM
I have removed a few of the later posts, dealing with a link to a certain breeder per forum rules.

Please do not post it, or make such personal comments without the accussed being here to defend themselves.

Thank you.

Highbloodbulldog
07-26-2007, 09:09 PM
I have removed a few of the later posts, dealing with a link to a certain breeder per forum rules.

Please do not post it, or make such personal comments without the accussed being here to defend themselves.

Thank you.
He's no breeder and he has no defense words to that freaky show.

Perhaps, 14rock. I understand, I'm really sorry about that.

Never wanted to be in conflict with this forum's rules.

Thank you about your warning.
:)

beudreux
07-27-2007, 12:08 AM
i heard these just the other day, jeepraghead, jeepcarver, jeepgatormouf. jeepcolbycarver, jeepslim, jeeprednose, jeepgotti, jeeprazor, and i've also heard blockhead, razormouth, lockjaw, sharkmouth, sharkhead, and i just made this one up, sharknose. and here's one from neworleans, bourbon bloodline.

Searcy Jeff
07-27-2007, 06:26 AM
King pit

Orange Brindle LMAO! I just read a local ad about an hour ago. Here it is "8-MO OLD 1/2 AMERICAN BULLDOG & 1/2 BLUE NOSE PIT
Orange brindle w/wht socks & chest. Absolutely gorgeous. Big beaut lovable dog. Parents on site. Reas offer at $400; (Rochester) xxx-xxx-xxxx, (cell) xxx-xxx-xxxx" I know the site rules so I edited the phone numbers myself. :)

Amelcorn
07-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Well here in Florida, Miami Blue is what everyone wants, dont they have Orlando Blues?:D

Highbloodbulldog
07-27-2007, 10:05 AM
i heard these just the other day, jeepraghead, jeepcarver, jeepgatormouf. jeepcolbycarver, jeepslim, jeeprednose, jeepgotti, jeeprazor, and i've also heard blockhead, razormouth, lockjaw, sharkmouth, sharkhead, and i just made this one up, sharknose. and here's one from neworleans, bourbon bloodline.
Jeep/Carver = why not?
Jeep/Colby/Carver = why not?
Lockjaw = Exists for real, he's a member of this forum.

Jeepslim = ...an underweight jeep dog? :D
Jeeprazor = ... a jeep dog crossed with a RE without edges:D
Jeep/Gotti = ...is this possible?:(

beudreux
07-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Jeep/Carver = why not?
Jeep/Colby/Carver = why not?
Lockjaw = Exists for real, he's a member of this forum.

Jeepslim = ...an underweight jeep dog? :D
Jeeprazor = ... a jeep dog crossed with a RE without edges:D
Jeep/Gotti = ...is this possible?:(they meant the jeep/carver was like a bloodline in itself not like it was jeep and carver mix.

i read an add earlier in the paper about some blues, called to see what bloodlines, and he said bluegatormouff, and colbyblue.

Highbloodbulldog
07-27-2007, 09:58 PM
they meant the jeep/carver was like a bloodline in itself not like it was jeep and carver mix.

i read an add earlier in the paper about some blues, called to see what bloodlines, and he said bluegatormouff, and colbyblue.
BluegatAmouff?... oh, hell... I can't imagine what kind of.... stuff... this could be... :eek:

ABK
07-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I have heard of "blue gata mouff" before. lol.

jr Pit Guy
07-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Someone needs to make this a sticky and change the name to "Buyer Beware: Backyard Bloodlines" or something along those lines for the wanna-be BYB newbies that we get here. Maybe we can deter honest people from falling for these gimmicks. ? Just a thought. :)

OklaOutlaw
07-28-2007, 02:06 AM
This is pretty funny :rolleyes: I've heard of most of these...

I often call ads in my area just to see what's going on around me.
One guy that I called told me he had Colby dogs. Ok, I thought, and asked him some questions... They were about 90 lbs, huge bucket heads, and BLUE! They were registered with the CKC of course.

Funny thing about the "Blue Bloodline", I read recently about I guy with the last name of Blue, and that is what he is calling his dogs!

BYB are always trying to come up with new ways of selling their mutts. The worst I have found is sticking high prices on the pups, so the buyers will think they must be worth the money. :eek: (puke!)

CrazyK9
07-28-2007, 03:08 AM
I live under a rock, lol. I've never heard of anyone saying anything like this before. I mean, I've read on byb websites people referring to their dogs' nose color as their breed, lol, but that is pretty much it.

Highbloodbulldog
07-28-2007, 10:35 AM
OK, THAT'S ENOUGH!!! YOU ALL ASKED FOR IT... YOU'RE TALKING PRETTY BAD ABOUT MY "CROCAMOUFFS"... I WILL SHOW YOU NOW ONE OF THEM IN A HOG HUNTING PHOTO... PREPARE YOURSELF!!!...
THIS IS MY ULTRASUPERHEAVYWEIGHT "GREENCROCAMOUFF"...
He N E V E R loses!!!

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/files/6/3/1/4/PigHunting1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HEHEHEH This was funny!!!

screamin'eagle
07-28-2007, 12:07 PM
Looks like a good, strong catch dog...got a ped?

OK, THAT'S ENOUGH!!! YOU ALL ASKED FOR IT... YOU'RE TALKING PRETTY BAD ABOUT MY "CROCAMOUFFS"... I WILL SHOW YOU NOW ONE OF THEM IN A HOG HUNTING PHOTO... PREPARE YOURSELF!!!...
THIS IS MY ULTRASUPERHEAVYWEIGHT "GREENCROCAMOUFF"...
He N E V E R loses!!!

http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/files/6/3/1/4/PigHunting1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HEHEHEH This was funny!!!

Highbloodbulldog
07-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Looks like a good, strong catch dog...got a ped?
HE IS 100% CLOSED GREEN NOSE CROCAMOUFF INCREDIBLE BLOOD!!!!

HE IS T H E P U R E GREEN PIT BULL EVER BORN!!!

PUPPIES FOR SALE FOR ONLY U$ 396.000... NO CREDIT CARDS!!!

Bullyson
07-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Nahhhhh! Dat ZebraMouf stuff with the striped toungue will SMOKE yo Crocamouff stuff highblood. It can bite you down and then kick ya like a horse!!!
HE IS 100% CLOSED GREEN NOSE CROCAMOUFF INCREDIBLE BLOOD!!!!

HE IS T H E P U R E GREEN PIT BULL EVER BORN!!!

PUPPIES FOR SALE FOR ONLY U$ 396.000... NO CREDIT CARDS!!!

Highbloodbulldog
07-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Nahhhhh! Dat ZebraMouf stuff with the striped toungue will SMOKE yo Crocamouff stuff highblood. It can bite you down and then kick ya like a horse!!!
Wow, is it a challange? My crocamouff eat two gotti everyday in the morning and a zebramouff in the afternoon.

No Stripes... 100% GREEN BLOOD RULES!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

ABK
07-28-2007, 02:33 PM
lol, y'all kill me. Ya, wanna see a REAL green blood bulldog?? Check this out!!!!

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17870&highlight=green+puppy

lol .... :D

Highbloodbulldog
07-28-2007, 02:46 PM
lol, y'all kill me. Ya, wanna see a REAL green blood bulldog?? Check this out!!!!

lol .... :D
Nope! That isn't a PURE green... this pup has some white in him... my croca are all green, even their eyes...

hahahahaha... nice try!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ABK
07-28-2007, 02:51 PM
No way playa. I don't use them all green ones. I like an outcross for some hybrid vigor! Green partis are the way to go!!!! :D

Highbloodbulldog
07-28-2007, 02:56 PM
No way playa. I don't use them all green ones. I like an outcross for some hybrid vigor! Green partis are the way to go!!!! :D

Humpf! I will buy some of your crossed ones to my crocas' breakfest... gottis are being expensive...

:D :D :D :D :D

ditchwitch95
07-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I really like the Gator-Nose.

And then there's "Is she rednose or American?"
Yeah, it cracks me up when I talk to someone about their dogs and I ask if they are rednose or blacknose and they say "they're American"....duh, they're all American!

I ran into a guy while taking my son's bull mastiff (7 months old at the time) to the vet and he said he had a male he wanted to breed...full blooded "pit bull", not registered bc of the "liability". The dog weighs over 100 lbs!!!! Then he asked me if the bull mastiff was an APBT!

BoiBoi
07-30-2007, 09:39 AM
well im not sure if this one is here yet but i heard it over the weekend. Some guy said he had a pure english pitbull terrier, of course he was 100 pounds solid too lol

Sid Finster
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
"Geto Bread Head Hound".

Highbloodbulldog
07-30-2007, 12:10 PM
"Blue Boy" ...aff :(

AMJULIETTE
07-30-2007, 12:28 PM
well if you breed your green pitbull bloodlines with yo rednose bloodlines,
what will you have????
By the time you are done you will have yourself a litter of skittles!

Highbloodbulldog
07-30-2007, 04:06 PM
well if you breed your green pitbull bloodlines with yo rednose bloodlines,
what will you have????
By the time you are done you will have yourself a litter of skittles!
ABK is the one who likes crossed greens... I like them pure. :D

wiseguy
08-03-2007, 01:03 PM
I saw an ad in the paper selling miniature pit bulls. I called the number because I needed to know what kind of a dog was it. it turned out to be patterdale terrier.

Highbloodbulldog
08-03-2007, 01:15 PM
I saw an ad in the paper selling miniature pit bulls. I called the number because I needed to know what kind of a dog was it. it turned out to be patterdale terrier.
Don't worry you will hear MANY MORE craps as this...

...did you heard about the "Crocamouffs"?

Green Nose Pit Bulls...

JC-Pitbulls
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
A guy I know had a Full Blood Pedigree. I wish I could have gotten a pup, I'm sure they would have been some hog catchin machines

Searcy Jeff
08-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Just saw "Staffordshire Pit Bull" for $100 on the local WantAd here.

jamonit
08-03-2007, 04:50 PM
I think all of the common backyard bloodlines are listed. I was trying to think of another name to add to the list but none has yet surfaced. Anyhow, I had a conversation with another jarhead in my platoon last week about his "pet bull". I've seen his pictures and his is a handsome looking dog. No papers, backyard bred at the most. A few minutes into the conversation I accidently used the term "bulldog" and he was quick to correct me that his dog was a pit bull and not a bulldog. I thought about it for a minute and was going to educate him on the breed but decided not to. Instead, I pulled rank and told him to take out the trash and mop the floor. :D so i know you have heard of the famous gata head and brujo blood line and the cobby (not colby ) pink nose

Verderben
08-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Moo Moo ( those black and white pieds are moo moo line didnt ya know ;) )

Rednose Colby

Texas Brendal

Gator face

red nose

blue nose

I am sure I will think of more as I sit here. I call the ads in the classifieds regularly lol

screamin'eagle
08-06-2007, 03:54 PM
I call the ads in the classifieds regularly lol
That's either good entertainment, or hazarduous to your health (high blood pressure) lol! My wife gets a kick out of calling the "puppy for sale" numbers pasted up with window paint on the back of SUV's. Sometimes its funny, but mostly it's sad... ever hear of a "pink-gatormouthed red nose"? That's what a guy told me at Wal-mart this past weekend. I could only stare with a blank face for about 30 seconds and then turn away and laugh. I usually ask about the bloodlines foundation, but I was so shocked...the laughter came mostly from the fact that I had read this thread.

Verderben
08-06-2007, 04:03 PM

lol .... :DLMAO. She is no longer green, too bad could have started my own green nose bloodline! They have all gotten soooo big. My babies aren't babies no more :(

screamin'eagle
08-24-2007, 09:06 AM
I was hesitant about bumping this thread back up, but what the heck. I just saw an add for a dog for sale that is a (and I'm quoting directly from the ad) "rare faint red red nose reverse brindle!" (BTW...I looked at the picture and I'd call him a brown brindle dog with a black nose)

coolhandjean
08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
I was hesitant about bumping this thread back up, but what the heck. I just saw an add for a dog for sale that is a (and I'm quoting directly from the ad) "rare faint red red nose reverse brindle!" (BTW...I looked at the picture and I'd call him a brown brindle dog with a black nose)LOL. Geez, that is quite a title for a bloodline.

soundfx06
08-24-2007, 04:34 PM
This is pretty funny :rolleyes: I've heard of most of these...

I often call ads in my area just to see what's going on around me.
One guy that I called told me he had Colby dogs. Ok, I thought, and asked him some questions... They were about 90 lbs, huge bucket heads, and BLUE! They were registered with the CKC of course.

Funny thing about the "Blue Bloodline", I read recently about I guy with the last name of Blue, and that is what he is calling his dogs!

BYB are always trying to come up with new ways of selling their mutts. The worst I have found is sticking high prices on the pups, so the buyers will think they must be worth the money. :eek: (puke!)

thats funny i emailed that same guy and he said he can prove it the dogs were blue and wihte parents ranging from 85 to 100 lbs

XxKonnectionsxX
08-24-2007, 07:19 PM
I hear some crazy things as well... Especially when they don't know what their dogs bloodline is, but they keep peddling the shit out of it in the newspaper....hahah Thats funny to me.

jr Pit Guy
08-24-2007, 07:35 PM
I just read this in the local paper today:

PONDEROSA Pit Bull pups, variety 2 litters, all red nose, full blooded, all shots and wormed.

WTF is a Ponderosa pit bull? Wow, I guess they found a new BY bloodline.

Bullyson
08-24-2007, 07:54 PM
I talked to a framer today while I was at work. He had a tattoo of a Pit Bull on a chain and the chain was attatched to an axil so I figured he may have a real dog...NOPE. Americans, and GERMANS??? Shepards? "No" he says. "German Pits" I was like, "nevermind dude." Is there a german pit bull? Have I been mis-informed? I hope not. YIS, D.

215pitts
08-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Every bloodline that doesn't have papers....

EDOGZ818
08-24-2007, 10:07 PM
What the hell... AFRICAN?! hahahahaha The CKC he registered this dog means Comum Kicked Craps

...at last the "Boudreaux" is spelled correctly... the more i hear is "bodreux", "bedreux" and "boudreux"... as a famous breeder here that have "Adan's Zebo" in his show dog's ADBA fake ped... is hillarious...I have a "dogman" here with a Boodrow / Chinaman. The person who sold his breeder the sire, as well as "bred it", told me the sire was a stray pit mixed with a bulldog. You can tell people like that , till your nose turns blue (blue nose?) , yet they won't hear. Honestly, right out the gate you will know where that person "is", in regards to the dogs. Its best to compliment them and keep it moving, unless you are willing to take on a student. You can't teach everyone, because every one doesn't want to learn.
I am a "Backyard Breeder", by choice. From what I've seen, my standards are higher than many others, but we all have opinions. The "Hawian Bluenose", breeder(You forgot that classic) will probably consider my dogs inferior, as well as those who breed for conformation. They cater to thier market , or breed to thier own sets of values. When some one who has a "Bonecrusher Pit", ( At one time I owned "Ch. Bonecrusher"'s, mother "G-Man's Diamond"), ask me what kind of "bloodline", I have, I say "BACKYARD BOOGIE". If you have (something intelligent) IE: " so and so's - Blahzay Blahzay crossed to a linebred "mr. topnotche's - Propper Dropper", then I'll talk dogs with you. The history of Redboy - Jocko, my breeding formula, whatever, is irrelevent in my opinion; to someone who thinks pitbulls are to be "classified", by looks.
Besides, out here, "papers", only tell you who, what,when, where, and how: in regards to the vet visit. I wouldn't give the majority of the "pitbull" , owners I see a rolled up newspaper with my pups, let alone papers. Next thing you know, my name will be in the "bloodlines", of what I consider "suspect dogs". (Put mildly).
Bottom line: I'm selling you a "DOG", not a business.
My females drop a litter about every three years. I basically breed to extend or keep my blood alive. Excess are sold to family and friends @ a "Friends and Family", discount, given as gifts, or sold at fair market value to strangers. On average 1 - 2, pups make it to strangers, who paid enough to respect the dog.
All dogs have a 1yr., money back refund policy, provided the dog is returned scar free. Don't bring it back, because you ruined it by fighting it since it was a puppy. Let the dog mature. If its not what you want, by all means here is your money. I will keep him. I've never had anyone return one. Infact, they have turned down ridiculous offers for thier dogs. Everyone loves a hardcharging "Pitbull", who loves them. The dog makes the "papers", in my eyes: not the other way around.

To Searcy Jeff: Semper Fi as a former hardcharger ; I expect nothing less from my dogs, than what is expected of me. No non - hackers here.

14rock
08-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Ponderosa Kennels is a real kennel. Perhaps someone bought a dog off them, and says it's off their line. Whether or not it's a bloodline on it's own, is open to debate. I'm willing to bet your in the Illinois, Iowa area?

dogged
08-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Yesterday I had a guy ask me if one of my dogs was a purebred pit bull. I told him yes and then he proceeded to ask me "what breed." I told him "pit bull." He asked me again and I looked confused so he spouted of different pit bull "breeds:" gatormouth, rednose, bluenose. *sighs*

It was like a really pitiful game of "Who is on first base." Although it wasn't funny.

EDOGZ818
08-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Yesterday I had a guy ask me if one of my dogs was a purebred pit bull...
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown

Your tag line says it all , about every topic on this forum.

jr Pit Guy
08-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Ponderosa Kennels is a real kennel. Perhaps someone bought a dog off them, and says it's off their line. Whether or not it's a bloodline on it's own, is open to debate. I'm willing to bet your in the Illinois, Iowa area?No, I live in Northeast Oklahoma, the ad was from the Southwest corner of Missouri. I didn't know there was a Ponderosa Kennel. Thanks for informing me, I figured it was one of those "designer dogs" or something.

Highbloodbulldog
08-30-2007, 04:16 PM
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown

Your tag line says it all , about every topic on this forum.
Told everything now.

ColbyDogs
09-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Just got back from the vets and one of the girls who works there saw my pup and asked if he was pure. I told her yes and she then started telling me how she had a litter of 10 pups. I asked her what bloodlines.......drum role.......RED NOSED KING PITS !

Sad when i asked her where she got the sire and dam she mentioned a name of a person I knew who use to run the local ADBA in my parts and that is not the bloodlines he runs. Friggin sad, the worst part is she works at my friggin vets office. Obviously GOOD help is hard to find.

screamin'eagle
09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
RED NOSED KING PITS ! What is that? I've known people to mistake Doge de Bourdouexs for APBTs, but a "Red Nosed King Pit" sounds like that (or even a cross) to me.

People make up all kinds of sh!t. Locally...it seems that people have been shying away from bulldogs lately. I have no evidence to support this except for the fact that the ads in the local paper are peddling labradoodles, and cockapoos, etc. have exploded! We used to count 15-20 every week for "Pitbulls" and now there only only 2-4. There used to be no less than 10 guys up and down the main road every Sat/Sun selling dogs...I've only seen two guys in the last month. That can be a plus, but I have seen for the first time a key trying to peddle presa canerios locally. The ad was selling pups for $1400, but it is only a matter of time. Hopefully irresponsible folks are slowly shifting from the APBT alone, but if the same types of people do the same types of shit with presas...that is a scary thought.

chloesredboy
09-07-2007, 07:57 PM
What is that? I've known people to mistake Doge de Bourdouexs for APBTs, but a "Red Nosed King Pit" sounds like that (or even a cross) to me.

People make up all kinds of sh!t. Locally...it seems that people have been shying away from bulldogs lately. I have no evidence to support this except for the fact that the ads in the local paper are peddling labradoodles, and cockapoos, etc. have exploded! We used to count 15-20 every week for "Pitbulls" and now there only only 2-4. There used to be no less than 10 guys up and down the main road every Sat/Sun selling dogs...I've only seen two guys in the last month. That can be a plus, but I have seen for the first time a key trying to peddle presa canerios locally. The ad was selling pups for $1400, but it is only a matter of time. Hopefully irresponsible folks are slowly shifting from the APBT alone, but if the same types of people do the same types of shit with presas...that is a scary thought.thats how it is her also,thankfully I see very few pit bull ads anymore,but littteraly hundreds of yorkie-poo's,peek a poo's ,schnoodles and so on.One lady even sells her yorkie poo's for FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS a piece!! And people buy them,because as her ad usually claims "They are a rare breed of dog":eek:

frenchie1936
09-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Hawain rednose,LOL,Hawain red makes me think of some good ass smoke.
lol chloe, like some maui waui. panama red lol. new breed :P

REDRUBY
09-23-2007, 01:25 PM
lol chloe, like some maui waui. panama red lol. new breed :Plol DOWN HERE WE GOT SOME HEAVY BRED WATERD DOWN CHYNAMIN MY FRIEND SAID HE HAD A 105IB CHYNAMIN DOG I CRAKED UP.

EDOGZ818
09-23-2007, 02:06 PM
lol DOWN HERE WE GOT SOME HEAVY BRED WATERD DOWN CHYNAMIN MY FRIEND SAID HE HAD A 105IB CHYNAMIN DOG I CRAKED UP.
Same here, we got "Boodrow / Chinaman" here. I told my wife, if Boudreax were to run up and slap this guy and say,"Why you frontin' like you have my dogs?", His response would be "Who are you"? I know this guys breeder. He bred the sire. I asked him about it and he said he bred a stray pit with a bulldog. Obviously , a little knowledge is dangerous.

BATTLE CRY
09-24-2007, 08:27 PM
How About This One...a Blue Blooded Pocket Pit Or Just Pocket Pit,lol.

bighead
09-25-2007, 09:09 AM
I had a very smart man tell me he was going to breed his Amercian Bulldog with his friends Pit Bull and that they were going to get purebred "bulldogs"
I asked him what were they going to be registered as and his reply was " Bulldogs, of course" he said it like I was a dumb-ass and he was the smartest man alive.

frenchie1936
09-25-2007, 09:55 AM
lol DOWN HERE WE GOT SOME HEAVY BRED WATERD DOWN CHYNAMIN MY FRIEND SAID HE HAD A 105IB CHYNAMIN DOG I CRAKED UP. lmao, 105lb chinaman hunh? i sure would like to see that beast. and it's papers. if there are any. the most common one i run into is the good ol american. i just don't even bother to explain it anymore as everyone else seems to be right and i'm wrong. i like to also look in the classifieds down here. seems that s. florida is a hub for dumb*** byb. when i'm bored on sunday there ain't nothin funner than callin em up.

fitzpit
09-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Swamp Pit :)

screamin'eagle
09-25-2007, 10:10 AM
lmao, 105lb chinaman hunh? i sure would like to see that beast. and it's papers. if there are any. the most common one i run into is the good ol american. i just don't even bother to explain it anymore as everyone else seems to be right and i'm wrong. i like to also look in the classifieds down here. seems that s. florida is a hub for dumb*** byb. when i'm bored on sunday there ain't nothin funner than callin em up.I like playing the classified game too. Even more fun is stopping people walking their dogs, and simply asking how they're bred. I'd say seven times out of ten I get a blank look like they're thinking what does "bread" have to do with pitbulls. The other three times someone will try to tell about some game local dog that sired their pup, refer to a kennel that has american bullys, or there are always that one that will try to tell me about his past as a "dogman." Those are the best entertainers. It will usually be a young man (18,19, or 20 mostly). He'll usually talk about colby or eli dogs back on his parents property, or that his uncle used to own. With further interrogation though he'll reveal that he doesn't know much. He'll tell me he has eli dogs, but doesn't know maverick, bullyson, nigerino, or even eli jr. He'll tell me about colby dogs, but won't know pinscher, bobtail bob, twister, or dime, etc. The truth is that he just heard someone else say those bloodlines somewhere in his past, and is trying to recall.

Along those lines I was talking "dogs" with this type of teenager just yesterday. He had a beautiful chocolate/red nose pup that he was leash breaking...she was about 11 weeks. I simply asked me how she was bred, and was telling me all about "pits." I listened, teased him about bbq pits, and arm pits a bit, but he was willing to listen and discuss. I referred him to a few websites (this one, and a few books). He noticed that I kept saying American Pitbull Terrier when referring to the same dogs that he was calling "pits." Plus the jokes got old, and bothered him a bit. He actually came up to me later that evening, and asked the difference between a pitbull and an American Pitbull terrier. After that I explained about Amstafs, staffy bulls, and APBTs, etc. Also about other commonly mistaken breeds. I think that I won one for the home team. I guess I'll focus my efforts more on youngens, and leave the hostile comments for the stubborn, dumb ass adults.

NCPatchwork
09-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Lowrider???

mtm322
09-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Today I got told my puppy most be from the deer bloodline. All this time I thought her color was just fawn

DiMaSaLaNg
09-26-2007, 12:05 AM
here we have the "chopseuy bloodline" - a combinations of so many lines or super scatterbred.

NCPatchwork
09-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Another I heard in the Bojangles drive through..........Wow, is that a pit? I have a BLUE CHINAMAN female, wanna breed?

coolhandjean
09-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Another I heard in the Bojangles drive through..........Wow, is that a pit? I have a BLUE CHINAMAN female, wanna breed?you should have said, "No thanks. I have a boyfriend."

EDOGZ818
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Lowrider???
LOWRIDER = Short & stocky petbull ( usually amstaff)

screamin'eagle
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
LOWRIDER = Short & stocky petbull ( usually amstaff)I'd wager that you'd be lucky to get a "lowrider" that is really an amstaf! Usually, the lowriders have been unethically mixed with english bulldogs to get those bowed, short legs. I say unethical because the papers were hung on a registered APBT or Amstaff although he may not have been the true sire. There was a thread a while back where MIAKODA juxtaposed a picture of an AKC reg'd English Bulldog, and the foundation stock of the Gotti Line (what I interpret as a lowrider). That thread was closed, but check out the pics on post#6 in this thread: http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22625 . The resemblence is uncanny.

EDOGZ818
09-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah i saw that, (funny) although, I don't think the pics were juxtaposed, I think they were real. Second , I said "petbull". Third I personally feel a pitbull is bred to perform in the pit, whereas an amstaff is bred to "LOOK", like it was bred to perform in the pit. Fourth, I doubt the idiot who has a "LOWRIDER" pit even knows what papers (registration certifacate, let alone read a pedigree) looks like. I mean if the idiot has even fake / hung papers they wouldn't use the term.

P.S. I was wrong to say (usually Amstaff). I apoligize to AmStaffs.

EDOGZ818
09-26-2007, 09:37 PM
here we have the "chopseuy bloodline" - a combinations of so many lines or super scatterbred.

Excellent "PACMAN" , clip.

screamin'eagle
09-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah i saw that, (funny) although, I don't think the pics were juxtaposed, I think they were real. Second , I said "petbull". Third I personally feel a pitbull is bred to perform in the pit, whereas an amstaff is bred to "LOOK", like it was bred to perform in the pit. Fourth, I doubt the idiot who has a "LOWRIDER" pit even knows what papers (registration certifacate, let alone read a pedigree) looks like. I mean if the idiot has even fake / hung papers they wouldn't use the term.

P.S. I was wrong to say (usually Amstaff). I apoligize to AmStaffs.
I'm not arguing with you... that was more of a co-sign. I just wanted to add that alot of "breeders" shooting out "lowriders" are doing it unethically. Money first is the goal. Not to say all American Bully fanciers are going this route, but if they're mixing breeds, and selling as "purebred" (reg'd Amstaffs, APBT's or both depending on the registry) to unsuspecting buyers that's wrong. By juxtaposition I meant the images were place side by side. There may be alternate definitions, but that is the most common.

EDOGZ818
09-27-2007, 04:41 AM
I feel you and wasn't arguing either. Co signing with you. No emotion in the type. If we were together, I'd be giving you dap and laughing at " 'DEM FOOLS". I've only seen / heard people with mutts use the term low rider. Usually un registered (dogs) peddlers. The only students /noob's I take under my wing are friends and family that have my dogs. I'm not qualified to be training dogmen / women , but there is no alternative out here. One thing bothers me is the noob's that read a Richard Stratton and Bob Stevens book and think they know it all. They are worse than the unschooled... almost.

screamin'eagle
09-27-2007, 09:09 AM
I'd be giving you dap and laughing at " 'DEM FOOLS".
Oh the stories I can tell...not specific to backyard bloodlines, but the dumb @ss people behind them. I've told a few in the chat room, but I'm going to start putting them in here (or that dog peddlling stories thread) when I get more time this afternoon...they're sure to make you laugh. Either that or increase your blood pressure, and eventually cause health issues (lol.)

Verderben
09-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Another I heard in the Bojangles drive through..........Wow, is that a pit? I have a BLUE CHINAMAN female, wanna breed?Sad thing is there is a guy on a bunch of the MSN boards who has a few NICELY bred chinaman bitches, and he is breeding them to blue garbage bred dogs and calling it "Blue Chinaman" bloodline.

EDOGZ818
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Sad thing is there is a guy on a bunch of the MSN boards who has a few NICELY bred chinaman bitches, and he is breeding them to blue garbage bred dogs and calling it "Blue Chinaman" bloodline.
And this is exactly my point, its not TG's fault, what this schmoe is turning out. Blue Chinaman? This is specifically why I feel, each breeding becomes a bloodline, no, your bloodline. It may not become famous enough, to stand in its own right, so it gets considered as a continuation of its primary bloodline. Now if this blue chinaman, GR.CH's. in every arena, TG would glady take credit for his part. But in this case, the failure would be all the schmoes. TG has the legitimate excuse, that this breeder isn't quality. The counter would be why did he put the dog in this idiots hands..ETC. Recounter : I didn't know he was an idiot. Re counter - counter, You should've checked. etc. etc. That why I feel, each breeding, carries your name, dynasty and reputation for years to come. If you buy two good dogs from a good breeder and produce good pups, you are generally not celebrated as much, until you show consistancy with your breedings. Think "ONE HIT WONDER".

frenchie1936
09-28-2007, 01:13 AM
omg, i was looking through the paper and came across an ad for an APBT. when i asked about bloodlines the dude said it was canary island blood. no seriously, i almost hung up. if it weren't for my sense of humor, that would have been the end of the conversation. needless to say, the fella didn't much like what i had to say. i mean, if you want to pass off a presa canario as an APBT, don't tell people it's "canary island blood". i'm really getting tired of s. florida's ignorant wannabe breeders. time to move back to virginia i think.

frenchie1936
09-28-2007, 01:15 AM
And this is exactly my point, its not TG's fault, what this schmoe is turning out. Blue Chinaman? This is specifically why I feel, each breeding becomes a bloodline, no, your bloodline. It may not become famous enough, to stand in its own right, so it gets considered as a continuation of its primary bloodline. Now if this blue chinaman, GR.CH's. in every arena, TG would glady take credit for his part. But in this case, the failure would be all the schmoes. TG has the legitimate excuse, that this breeder isn't quality. The counter would be why did he put the dog in this idiots hands..ETC. Recounter : I didn't know he was an idiot. Re counter - counter, You should've checked. etc. etc. That why I feel, each breeding, carries your name, dynasty and reputation for years to come. If you buy two good dogs from a good breeder and produce good pups, you are generally not celebrated as much, until you show consistancy with your breedings. Think "ONE HIT WONDER".
almost like gospel edogz.

binker
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
My favorite is "Are your pits American or English?"

EDOGZ818
09-28-2007, 01:20 PM
My favorite is "Are your pits American or English?"
Funny you said that. My first dog was an "ENGLISH PIT", white, large, 88lbs, not muscular, but not fat. Excellent "conformation" , standards, and had working inerds. This dog was a hook up, for my cousin. The sire was Samson, owned by "The Almighty K.G.", of the Cold Crush 4 / Brothers. For you non old school hip hop heads, TAGK was a pioneering M.C. (think "RAPPER"), and although living in Jackson Projects, had bought a $1,300 dog. (& a Benz etc...) My pup born in 1981. We paid $150 for a pup. My whole family from the entire eastern seaboard was calling to tell my cousin was an idiot, and to cuss him and TAGK out. $150 was considered an absurd amount to spent on pup. (Newports & Marlboro were $.55, a slice of Pizza and a can of soda was $.65 down the block from the boys club.
I often wondered if that was real. Was that dog what is was, and TAKG, just knew quality when he saw it? He was not a "DOGMAN" per se but he knew he had the baddest dog around: he produce great imo

jr Pit Guy
09-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Funny you said that. My first dog was an "ENGLISH PIT", white, large, 88lbs, not muscular, but not fat.
Look in one of my first posts on this thread, I spoke of English Pits also. The ones that I have seen where nearly identical, except thier snouts were stubbier than usual, and their lips were somewhat looser, like an American Bulldog. Come to think of it, the "English Pits" that I have seen really resembled Scott type bulldogs. Does this sound right?

If you think about it, I live in Oklahoma. EDOGZ, you probably live elsewhere in the US, others have heard of "English Pits" in other regions, is this an underground BYB trend? Are people labeling ABs incorrectly, or what? Most of these so called "English Pits" have been solid or mostly white from my collecting of info, correct? Weird.

EDOGZ818
09-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Yes just like that although this wasnt the gamebred apbt we know today. So to that end it wasn"t mislabled. In reality we didn"t know the difference either way, but, TAKG was told it was an english PIT. APBTs {unpapered} were twenty five dollars. This was twenty five years ago< at that

Mr.Billfold
12-24-2007, 12:17 AM
I heard another one.

Red Tiger.

Yeah.........................

GSDbulldog
12-24-2007, 12:26 AM
I was talking to a toothless man who described his old brood bitch as a "Colby Cur".

heyyosteve
12-24-2007, 10:01 AM
I think all of the common backyard bloodlines are listed. I was trying to think of another name to add to the list but none has yet surfaced. Anyhow, I had a conversation with another jarhead in my platoon last week about his "pet bull". I've seen his pictures and his is a handsome looking dog. No papers, backyard bred at the most. A few minutes into the conversation I accidently used the term "bulldog" and he was quick to correct me that his dog was a pit bull and not a bulldog. I thought about it for a minute and was going to educate him on the breed but decided not to. Instead, I pulled rank and told him to take out the trash and mop the floor. :Dits not a bulldog its a pit bull!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i like this story the best. lol

kinggatorpits
12-24-2007, 10:15 AM
I was in Pets Mart over the weekend to pick upi a bag of dog food for my aunt and a guy walking a pit mix asks me if my dog is a regular pit or a "blue pit" I tried very nicely to explain about blue dogs but as usual no one wants to her it....So i then proceed to go to pick up some flea stuff for her and the girl behind the counter tells me she has 2 pits and is going to breed them and when i ask her how they were bred she says well their "blue" and she just gonna breed em because the puppies will be pretty...Seriouly guys lets not let the game bred become a thing of the past....those squatty big does are really not my thing and I don't want the APBT to become that.

sapitbulls
12-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Last time i called about a ad. I called and was talking to this girl about there ad and i ask what was the dogs bloodline she told me american pit bull terrier. I kinda laughed inside and then she said well my husband told me the dad a razors edge. Well i went and looked at the dogs. Both nice and decent litter it was just funny. The guy even grabed his dog collar and was like yup all registered and everything. I was like ya for rabies. Then i told him why dont you have papers. He said the dad he got from flordia and was moving at the time so he lost the papers and then admitted the mom never had papers. Then i mention that razors edge dogs where going to get there papers pulled anyway (was the rumor at the time) he was like naw its legal to own pit bulls around here. Once i heard that was like well ill give you a call NOTTTTTTTTTT.

strom22
12-26-2007, 11:28 AM
hey old school , im from augusta , and i never heard of that line, but everything down this way of I-20 is jeep line , i got jeep line. of really whos jeeps mom? uhhhhhh???? maybe honeybunch

miakoda
12-26-2007, 03:56 PM
King, there's an ad in the Baton Rouge paper stating that they have "regular pits" and "blue pits" for sale.

My current local favorite is the one for the German Red Nose Pits.

monsta409
12-27-2007, 08:44 AM
i heard tiger stripe blood the other day

Bullyson
12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
I heard "white tiger striped" about 5 minutes ago in an old thread on here. :rolleyes:
i heard tiger stripe blood the other day

kinggatorpits
12-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Mia,
I just got off the phone with a friend a few mins ago and he had a litter and had a couple females he wanted to get rid of and a guy called and asked him if he had any tiger striped or gators he said and that point he had to just hang up the phone.

promoe
05-16-2008, 07:54 PM
pure bread puppies makes me laugh.......

coolhandjean
05-17-2008, 10:03 AM
I had a guy tell me the other day that he has a rednose bully pit.

WNK
05-17-2008, 03:39 PM
In Germany stupid people want to tell me something about a "Königspitbull" (king pitbull) :rolleyes: No comment...
This pitbull should be bigger, heavyer and stronger than the "normal" pitbulls...
And some people tell me, they should have blue nose, eyes and fur :rolleyes:

cutt
06-20-2008, 03:50 AM
its crazy I came down to visit a friend of mine and he was determined he had a coco cola breed dog. ..of course I was the only one who didnt know a thing...lol...all his friends were there and they were agreeing with him...so I was interested to find out...no one knew... and all my dogs were labrador lookalikes in there eyes...if they ony knew...I just told them to do there history a lil deeper.

IMAT2AK
06-20-2008, 10:07 AM
O.k. This is in South Carolina. We have a newspaper called Iwanna. Buy sell trade. Iwanna.com.
Here's some names we get all of the time:
Ol' Petey Lil Rascal Blood
Blacknose/Blue
Reverse Blue Brindle Blood
PeterBrilt Blood
Mexican pitbull blood
Snoopy Blood
and the famous:
100% Grand Champion Blood courtesy of C.K.C
LOL

coolhandjean
06-20-2008, 10:49 AM
O.k. This is in South Carolina. We have a newspaper called Iwanna. Buy sell trade. Iwanna.com.

We have Iwanna also. I see quite a few interesting things in there. I usually sit there and show my boyfriend all the American Bullies that they are trying to sell as APBT.

IMAT2AK
06-20-2008, 11:27 AM
We have Iwanna also. I see quite a few interesting things in there. I usually sit there and show my boyfriend all the American Bullies that they are trying to sell as APBT.
Crazy huh? I think these people around here are in-bred curs. LOL.

kayo45
06-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I get "American Red-Nose" alot

My fawn bitch always has people confused and guessing to what color she is. They throw every color they can think of at me(Blue,Seal,Grey,Red,Yellow). Does this happen with anyone else with a fawn dog?

I also get stopped on a regular basis as I'm walking her asking if I'm gonna breed her. I usually tell em no I doubt I'll do that but if I do I'm gonna what until i can get a bigger yard and keep all the pups to see how they turn out. They pretty much look at me like I'm an idiot and yell "That's stupid! How are you gonna make any money that way! I want one of her pups!" People also want to breed there 90+ lbs male with mine saying "He makes GREAT pups with big heads"

Bullyson
06-20-2008, 12:56 PM
That my friend, is run of the mill BYB jargan. BYB's are the cancer that is taking this wonderful breed of dogs straight to hell in a handbasket. Them and the media. :rolleyes:

ROSE
06-20-2008, 11:07 PM
its crazy I came down to visit a friend of mine and he was determined he had a coco cola breed dog. ..of course I was the only one who didnt know a thing...lol...all his friends were there and they were agreeing with him...so I was interested to find out...no one knew... and all my dogs were labrador lookalikes in there eyes...if they ony knew...I just told them to do there history a lil deeper.
I think that coca cola is the name of dogs down from Vice Grips Kennels.

scratchin dog
06-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Ca Jack has a few dogs named with the cola theme but I don't consider Vise Grip a backyard breeder:
Vise Grip's Coca Cola
Vise Grip's Cherry Cola
Vise Grip's Rum n Coke

MinorThreat
06-21-2008, 04:29 AM
Coca Cola was bred by Patrick, Jack sold her pregnant for $500 and wished he never let her go

ABK
06-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Here is another one I just heard of a few days ago. "American Red Bull" bloodline. Has anyone else heard of this one?

kayo45
06-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Here is another one I just heard of a few days ago. "American Red Bull" bloodline. Has anyone else heard of this one?

LMAO!

So now there's bloodlines based on energy drinks?

ABK
06-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I guess so. :rolleyes:

texas_dogger
06-21-2008, 10:59 AM
lmao never ceases to amaze me what crazy shit they come up with. Whatever sells pups to morons I guess.

IMAT2AK
06-21-2008, 03:11 PM
lmao never ceases to amaze me what crazy shit they come up with. Whatever sells pups to morons I guess.
Always have, and always will. Hell, a bullsh*t'r can make just as much if not more than a reputable breeder. Public Ignorance

kayo45
06-22-2008, 10:55 PM
I guess so. :rolleyes:

Did the pups have wings?:D

scratchin dog
06-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Just yesterday someone asked if my dog was a cowboy pitbull. I have never heard that one before. He said cowboy pits have the same lean body style of my dog but with much bigger heads. lmao!

Crystal621
06-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Just yesterday someone asked if my dog was a cowboy pitbull. I have never heard that one before. He said cowboy pits have the same lean body style of my dog but with much bigger heads. lmao!

I had a guy tell me that his dog was a "cowboy pit" and he explained to me it has a shorter muzzle because their teeth were farther back to get a better grip, and it had two sets of canines...

scratchin dog
06-22-2008, 11:47 PM
I had a guy tell me that his dog was a "cowboy pit" and he explained to me it has a shorter muzzle because their teeth were farther back to get a better grip, and it had two sets of canines...

lol..now I've heard it all. :rolleyes:

CHICO
06-23-2008, 01:48 AM
hahhahahha red nose or american?

that is so funny!!

I have heard machine kelly/tiger/pit
blue gator.

Also funny was at a nice petbull place in Houston they had a meet up, and a couple guys were showing some mastif looking dogs, ugly as hell, and they were gr ch title, I said wow nice gr ch ahh? Why? and they metion like 6 regestries , I have never ever heard of. Things like California some crap, I can not even remember.

All funny. However I did notice all those ugly looking dogs had some good care and love. Sad to say most even better than a lot real APBT gets.

I was saying all this love for these mutts, man I wish they all had good dogs, but crap , life is like that. People with good APBT must rather do nothing.

Chico

nssngurl27
07-06-2008, 03:02 PM
We had a local ad here selling 100% Alaskan Ghost pits. I have heard of alot of BS bloodlines but this one took the cake. Called him and they were registered(with whom I don't know) and he said they were real Alaskan Ghost pits and he didn't know what color they were(said it was too hard to describe, I would need to see them in person, but the color was extremely rare). Had to laugh and hang up the phone. Also, they were going for $500.

ThisFireBurns
07-06-2008, 05:52 PM
We had our driveway paved a few weeks ago and the guy who was doing it saw Dante and was like "My brother has a blue nose purple pit" I was drinking a pepsi and spewed it out of my nose when he said that. He said it's bloodlines are Gotti/Razors edge x greyline. I damn near lost my lunch.

Pit Blldg
07-06-2008, 06:20 PM
I mentioned Red Devil dog in a previous post. I know there used to be a real line based off of Ross' dog, but this guy said that the dog's color Made him a red devil dog.

Are you sure that red devil dogs are no longer around?

PADogman
07-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Are you sure that red devil dogs are no longer around?

Red Devil dogs are still around. You just have to know where to look.

InFa-[BLUE]-BeAm
07-07-2008, 12:53 PM
how about when you ask someone if their dog is papered they say yeah, and you ask what bloodline thier dog is, and they dont know. or they say blue nose. or they think if they have shot records or regsitered their dog with the city their dog has papers.

JamesT
08-18-2008, 11:10 PM
I see alot of this in sc jeep/gotti or jeep/redboy/razors edge and this gator mouth i thought i was the only on that had not heard of this dog i see this evey week in a local advertisment from alot of diffirent people i just pray they are not actualy crossing these dogs

cutt
08-18-2008, 11:46 PM
i just pray they are not actualy crossing these dogs

Srry to say this but unfortunately they are crossing these animals and this is why education is a must with everything we do.

xx24x7xx
03-16-2010, 11:07 AM
My fav around my way is "American Pit an Rednose",they also come with Razor Edge / Blue fawn?LMBO!!! You'll hear RE an ANYTHING, Straight Rednose , or the "Brindle"bloodline. . .but the 1st is my fav! DUMBDUMBIES.HAHAHA

Deniz
03-16-2010, 11:30 AM
go and watch on youtube if you have some spare time, every nation has its own pitbull haha.
The Turkish pitbull, Kurdish pitbull, and so one :P
Dumb fucks

thall28
03-16-2010, 11:59 AM
The one I just herd was chevy

Dream Pits
03-16-2010, 01:01 PM
actually chevy was really a bloodline from a huge weightpulling bully. i know bc an former owner used to live close by and sold pups for a bundle. the was a BIG ASS DOG!!! Now its something everyone says is in their dog

dway
03-16-2010, 01:31 PM
actually chevy was really a bloodline from a huge weightpulling bully. i know bc an former owner used to live close by and sold pups for a bundle. the was a BIG ASS DOG!!! Now its something everyone says is in their dog

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=5042

Here you "Chevy red dog" this is "Bolo the red CHOLO"

ohpitbulls
03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
I was out walking a pup of mine when a young thug about 14years old walks up to me an ask ''what type pit is that'' '' i say the real kind lol'' i ask ''what about your dog '' he said ''my dog daddy is a american dingo pit an his momma a butterfly nose pit he done killed 8 dogs '' i ask ''how old is he ? '' he said ''only 11 months old'' i ask were you get that bad mofo from '' he said my dude in boston '' best shit i ever heard on the streets... Lmfao

RJ1
03-16-2010, 03:12 PM
I heard some one say they had jeep cherokee pups before I just laughed and walked away.

Ghetto Dawg
03-16-2010, 06:17 PM
What is wrong with dogs breed in the so called ghetto?

Tramplove
03-16-2010, 07:55 PM
There wasnt nothing "backyard" about this hound called Red devil
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=74309

But I do see "blue Nose Colbies" in the paper all the time and there the backyard breeder thats up on their game and sell "blue Nose Colby" dogs.

Yardboy
03-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Where i live it's a Colby x _______, rednose, blue blood, brindle pit......but if they're trying to sell that crap it has to have Colby in it. Out of all of them I've seen one true pure Colby bitch PR registered, white head brindle body with both eyes blue and she was fixed and never bred but it's likely that this is where the other idiots found out Colby dogs exist.

craftwork
03-17-2010, 07:43 AM
the most ignorant shit here out in ny is blue nose and i just look at these dumb ass people
and say to myself u just got took for a grand and when the dog grows up to dog it will look like a farm pig

BEHAVIN
03-18-2010, 06:19 AM
I heard some one say they had jeep cherokee pups before I just laughed and walked away.

so whats wrong with pups off jeep cherokee. someone else may have had the the last laugh..lol:rolleyes:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=4 align=left>JEEP CHEROKEE (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92625)</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=2 align=left>GARRETT'S JEEP JNR (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4404)</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP ROM (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=2) </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CRENSHAW'S DOLLY (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=103)</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=2 align=left>BROADWAY'S KELLY (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92046)</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CH S.T.P.'S TORO (POR) (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=754) </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>WHITE'S MAPLE (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92045) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tramplove
03-18-2010, 03:55 PM
I wouldnt mind havin some of that Jeep Cherokee.

viegas703
03-19-2010, 01:59 AM
now that the topic is being discussed. what bloodlines to byb REALLY use? anyone have knowledge on that?

galiath
03-19-2010, 02:36 AM
as a backyard breeder,i never advertise a petigree,though i imagine it might help sell pups.i sell mostly family pets,companions and gaurddogs.check them out,but dont hate....educate

galiath
03-19-2010, 03:31 AM
thats something i'd be interested in knowing,since i have only the words of the person where i got my dogs.my pits are decendants of the dogs my grandfather raised.we've always had pitbull,but now that i raise them to sell the question of bloodine offen comes up.i never advertise for any certain bloodline,but my dad always called them colby.what you think...what do you know?:confused:

Dream Pits
03-19-2010, 09:40 AM
i doubt many byb run any good bloodlines. just breed whatever mutts they can find

xx24x7xx
03-19-2010, 09:07 PM
BYB's are throwin RE an Gotti on anything!! I had a lil dude come around talkin about his RE Chinaman Watchdog bitch was hottest ting around! But anytime I see someone wit pups an no pprs. . .they say RE an somethin. . . .anything!

outrightmike
03-19-2010, 09:17 PM
i very seldom sell a pup and got to know you so i know there going in good hands but for now they wont leave with papers.

quinny
03-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Guess im just lucky. Where im from my dog's anything from an Italian greyhound x:confused: To a Boxer x to a bull arab they claim to know the full blown sire of my pup. PFFFT I take the shit as it comes. My dog is from whatever blood AND whatever breed the viewer wishes to label it...:rolleyes:

galiath
03-24-2010, 02:19 AM
most people ask me if my dogs have papers before they'll ask the bloodline

smitdog
03-24-2010, 07:33 AM
I've heard the terms African Ridgeback Pit and Pocket Pits for the short squat dogs in the Baltimore Metro region.

Dream Pits
03-24-2010, 08:52 AM
I've heard the terms African Ridgeback Pit and Pocket Pits for the short squat dogs in the Baltimore Metro region.

African Pit:)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4lhDUrESYoA/ScNaGW7WljI/AAAAAAAAAFY/92UVnpzvlnw/s400/AfricanPitBull.jpg

Cinjent
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
wellll, if i believe 9 outta 10 people who see my dog, he's a cross between a rott and a boxer :D. i usually wanna represent the American Pit Bull Terrier and do my part to fight bsl, but maybe i should just say "yup".

One guy tried to sell me a "fawn" pup, he was a "real beautiful blue"!!! ugh

Zoe
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
and of course the american red nose that was a responce to some one who had a buckskin with a black mask

I had some guy tell me Scarling was ''almost a red nose'' and ya... she's red with a black mask. MORON. :rolleyes: lol Of course he had a ''blue nose'' he was thinking about breeding. Surprise surprise.

And at same pet store... they obviously cater to many morons, some guy told me he had an ''asian pit''. :blink:

Zoe
04-19-2010, 01:12 AM
One guy tried to sell me a "fawn" pup, he was a "real beautiful blue"!!! ugh

I actually know someone who has a fawn dog with a black mask and they INSIST it's a blue fawn and keeping calling it a ''blue nose'' dispite saying themselves it has a black nose. :blink: I HAVE a blue fawn dog and she just can't see the difference for some reason but it's REALLY obvious to me. Gaud... what a horrid color my dog is. She's a cool as hell dog but man... she is one UGLY color! :yuck: lol

NatureBoy
04-20-2010, 07:14 PM
cant forget texas red nose..

junkyard
04-20-2010, 07:46 PM
i know a bloke that breeds "diamond head" pitbulls. they are as pure as they come, he has been breeding this specialised bloodline for fifteen years.

oh and the lightest one ive seen is 130pounds.

ive suggested he take them down to the local park, throw on a saddle and charge 5 bucks a ride.

Boy-boy 416
04-20-2010, 09:16 PM
yeah everything from pocket pitt to brindel to red nose blue nose to the rare "japinese pitt" lol but i gotta say that gatormoth did some producing cause im all the way in pa an a dude up the street got some pups off of that stuff RIGHT NOW .......LOL
FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO......

Tigerlines
04-20-2010, 09:53 PM
any one got any of that RAZOR BACK sh*t some good blood ! LMFAO

BEHAVIN
04-23-2010, 04:50 AM
if thats the old razorback's blood, yes it is the shit and i don't know of anyone doing any byb with it.

mdoggz
11-18-2010, 11:41 PM
so whats wrong with pups off jeep cherokee. someone else may have had the the last laugh..lol:rolleyes:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1 rowSpan=4>JEEP CHEROKEE (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92625)</TD><TD vAlign=center align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1 rowSpan=2>GARRETT'S JEEP JNR (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4404)</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1>CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP ROM (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=2) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1>CRENSHAW'S DOLLY (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=103)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1 rowSpan=2>BROADWAY'S KELLY (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92046)</TD><TD align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1>CH S.T.P.'S TORO (POR) (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=754) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left bgColor=#f1f1f1>WHITE'S MAPLE (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=92045)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
H had a 50/50 jeep/reid dog down off cherokee he was nothing to laugh at!!!

diggit
11-18-2010, 11:56 PM
texas red nose

alaskan blue nose

american red nose

chucho
11-19-2010, 01:04 AM
MAN. I had a dude tell me he used to breed "GATOR BLOOD PITS". He said
that you could tell they were Gator pits "cuz they stocky and low to the ground,
like a gator." This has to be the most popular blood line in the world don't you
think?

Sabrina
11-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Want some crap? Ok here it goes...

Gatamouff (is THIS the right way to spell)

Crocamouff (this one I invented in another topic :D )

100% Blue nose / 100% Blue blood

Red Noise

Mexican bloodline (to any dog under 40lb... including whippets)

Pure Pit Bull

Fight bloodline

Weight Pulling ADBA bloodline

100% pit bloodline

100% pure ADBA bloodline

Fang big size

Giant blue or red bloodline

American blue

Old school red

Gaff

Razor edge (the actual)

Bully Style

Black nose crossing to red nose (classic one)

Bully Gang

Ultimate Grayline (a crap inside another crap)

...and the list goes on...

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/images/smilies/champ.gif

I've heard a lot of those from dumbasses around town.
(In fact I think that the texas red nose is the most popular dog here! HAHA)

Aside from those already mentioned I have heard of:

english bred (or pure english)
reversed brindle
polar ice (pronunced "pola ize")
russian blue (which believe it or not is actually a recognized bloodline... in rats!)

and that's about it.
I think that I may have heard a few others but none I can remember.

madboy
11-19-2010, 08:15 AM
.............my mate's dog is a"big pitbull line":cool:.................oh! and his m8 has the "limited edition one that lock his jaws";)..........that alligator one l think?.............:hide:

NewDogg09
11-19-2010, 08:19 AM
kid once told me his dog was "a pitbull with a little bit of red nose in it" LMAO!!!!

csotelo9388
11-19-2010, 08:27 AM
i had a guy try to sell me sum pups sum time back,said they were frm the gamedog blood line...

chaser71
11-19-2010, 08:34 AM
OK heres a new one guy once told me he had a German pit bull ?Any body else heard that one ?

rednose815
11-19-2010, 09:08 AM
what about the XXX-L bully line or the pocket pit lines

Sabrina
11-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Mafia Bloodline (http://halifax.olx.ca/mafia-bloodline-pits-iid-120405031)

Sabrina
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Hahaha how stupid > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090924212338AARboBe

tknls
11-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm sorry, but the worst for me,here in pa is when they say "pure dibo".....lol..
And also "pure gator"
...Yis...tknls

c-murda
11-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Mafia Bloodline (http://halifax.olx.ca/mafia-bloodline-pits-iid-120405031)
8 month old "bully bull-jive " puppy at stud. For 400.........Not even funny. Sad....So Sad......

mantiz
11-21-2010, 10:19 AM
In Ma. you hear alot of pure red nose Colby bloodlines or brindle blue nose friggin jokers if they don't know where it came from they just add colby to the color and call it that!